Server time: 2019-05-21, 11:23
Sign in to follow this  
HaZardPlayZ

HaZard's Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A 

Why the verdict is not fair: At the time i believe the verdict was plenty fair but its been ages since then i feel that i have grown up and matured and i hope to another chance to rp on this great server.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Like i stated before I have grown up and matured drastically and I promise to any staff that is reading this if I do get a second chance i will provide the best rp i can give.  

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to achieve getting another chance and getting unbanned from this wonderful server 

What could you have done better?: I could have taken the server more seriously and i dont know why i didn't at the time I just wasn't thinking straight and was acting like a child 

Edited by HaZardPlayZ

Please provide your steam account(s). Also, can you please explain why you have recently made two accounts?

@DrMax I had made another account because I didn’t like the name of my other one and I also had used a email I didn’t want to use my steam account is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120111391/

Greetings,

Looking into your appeal, you are a permabanned player from last year. If you wish to appeal your ban, this is not how you do it. You must appeal your ban through the amnesty system. You can do that from here. Please appeal it there and do not make any other accounts. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Appeal denied. 
Signed by myself