Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 around Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:00 - 28-04-2019

Your in game name: Dimitri Konashenkov

Names of allies involved: @Cuchulainn

Name of suspect/s: HOUSE @ZorullRP @Dusty @Mak @Kai @General Rickets 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: I was running into Pustoshka with @Cuchulainn when we spot 10+ Orange armbands running towards us with their guns out, us being Chedaki we decided to run away and keep our lives. We ran towards Green Mountain and kept getting chased through the fields for a solid 20 minutes maybe more. 

Eventually they start dropping gear to raise their stamina bar and to be able to catch up to me. I keep running for another 300-500 meters when i get SHOT in the back two times by the people wearing orange armbands, i start limping and one of them catches up. I pull out my FAL and kill him and then procced with running away. I hit New Paris and start getting shot from the remaining orange armbands, they miss and i fire back. i then bandage in the barn and run away.

Edited by OxeN

POV: Myself and @OxeN were running into Pustoshka and we see a bunch of people with guns out running towards us. We decide to dip and run towards GM. I eventually split away from Oxen and run through the forest and continue for about 10-15 mins. I lost my chasers somewhere along the way. When I lost them Oxen radios in that one of the pursuers shot him twice in the back and that he was still running away and that he shot back at them and killed one. At this point I wasn't near OxeN and didn't have a clear idea of where he was so I stayed out of any conflict.

Posted (edited)

Viktor Patrov's POV

So I heard that @OxeN and @Cuchulainn had to run from a big group with guns out so I decided to run to Pushtoshka. I then heard @OxeN yelling that he got chased and later randomly shot at so I was pretty shocked. I then ran up to GM and met @General Rickets there (also a part of the House). I started talking with him and asked him why his boys shot at my bratr for no reason. He told me he had no idea what was going on and since I know @General Rickets OOC I asked him if he could contact  his friends via the radio and tell them to stop. He then tells me that the only thing he told them to do is fire warning shots (shooting in the back is not that neither does it give you a reason to shoot someone if they dont stop) and that they werent listening to him. When @General Rickets left I got shot at too, noone hit me and I decided to run away.

Edited by Jackfish

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
19:42:30 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Jacob Makarov" with M4-A1 from 251.91 meters 
19:42:30 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" hit by Player "Jacob Makarov" with M4-A1 from 251.91 meters 
19:43:57 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 5.24607 meters
19:43:57 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 5.66295 meters 
19:43:57 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 5.66295 meters 
19:43:57 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 5.87149 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.00887 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.00887 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.00889 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.01007 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.01007 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.01008 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.01008 meters 
20:14:54 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.58078 meters 
20:14:54 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.58078 meters 
20:14:54 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.72379 meters 
20:14:54 | Player "Boris Orlov" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 8.05506 meters 
20:34:50 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Jebediah Foulke" with M4-A1 from 400.108 meters 
20:36:00 | Player "Rustin Jones" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 233.048 meters 
20:36:00 | Player "Rustin Jones" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 233.048 meters 
20:36:05 | Player "Rustin Jones" hit by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 237.575 meters 
20:38:04 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" hit by Player "Rustin Jones" with M4-A1 from 425.127 meters 
20:38:08 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" hit by Player "Rustin Jones" with M4-A1 from 421.658 meters 
20:39:11 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Jebediah Foulke" with M4-A1 from 280.46 meters
20:41:25 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Richard Thurman" with LAR from 60.3676 meters 
20:41:27 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Richard Thurman" with LAR from 60.2051 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
19:43:57 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 5.66295 meters 
20:14:53 | Player "Boris Orlov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vrach Sikorski" with KA-M from 7.01008 meters 
20:41:25 | Player "Pasha Novak" (DEAD) killed by Player "Richard Thurman" with LAR from 60.3676 meters 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:03:47 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
19:24:59 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" has been disconnected
19:30:25 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
20:56:50 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" has been disconnected

19:10:24 | Player "Fionnski Nikolaev" is connected
19:25:01 | Player "Fionnski Nikolaev" has been disconnected
19:31:28 | Player "Fionnski Nikolaev" is connected
19:56:00 | Player "Fionnski Nikolaev" has been disconnected

19:30:25 | Player "Viktor Petrov" is connected
20:34:55 | Player "Viktor Petrov" has been disconnected

19:44:17 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" is connected
21:21:51 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" has been disconnected

18:52:46 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
-Died-

19:29:36 | Player "Jimmy Lorenzo" is connected
-Died-

19:29:18 | Player "Boris Orlov" is connected
-Died-

19:29:15 | Player "Jacob Makarov" is connected
23:29:34 | Player "Jacob Makarov" is connected
23:32:09 | Player "Jacob Makarov" has been disconnected

19:23:48 | Player "Rustin Jones" is connected
19:25:20 | Player "Rustin Jones" has been disconnected
19:29:00 | Player "Rustin Jones" is connected
20:19:47 | Player "Rustin Jones" has been disconnected
20:20:31 | Player "Rustin Jones" is connected
21:17:53 | Player "Rustin Jones" has been disconnected

19:31:53 | Player "Richard Thurman" is connected
21:26:32 | Player "Richard Thurman" has been disconnected

19:29:11 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" is connected
21:26:35 | Player "Jebediah Foulke" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@OxeN - Dimitri Konashenkov | POSTED

@Cuchulainn - Fionnski Nikolaev | POSTED

@Jackfish - Viktor Petrov | POSTED

@Zipcouda - Vrach Sikorski | POSTED

@Zman44 - Pasha Novak | POSTED

@ZorullRP - Jimmy Lorenzo | POSTED

@Dusty - Boris Orlov | POSTED

@Mak - Jacob Makarov | POSTED

@Kai - Rustin Jones | POSTED

@General Rickets - Richard Thurman | POSTED

@ScarRP - Jebediah Foulke | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

Going to be bringing my pov from Dustys report.

Vrach POV - I log in north of Zeleno hearing that Oxen is being chased. Around the time he is being shot is when I connect to the server. Based on what I understood, was Oxen was running away from a group of Orange Arm Bands. We at this time assumed it was the house because that's what the house generally wore. After a while of being chased and both Oxen and some of them removing equipment to catch up, Oxen was randomly shot twice in the back to make him move slower. When he was moving slow enough, one of them managed to catch up and Oxen turned to kill him.That being said, this is a different report. However I should also mention that Jackfish was then being shot at for no reason.

So after spending some time south of New Paris, I eventually started to hear shots in Rogovo. As I got to Rogovo I came across the two men in question. One wearing blue and black checkered shirt with an sks, and the other with AK, baseball cap, yellow rain coat, and jeans on. The exact id of one of the members who was shooting / chasing Oxen. AFter that I moved around the area for a bit. Rped with my bois a bit. Then I hear Ryan and Jackfish, who moved away to find rp in Pustoshka were being chased. Myself near VMC, I started heading south. This is when I saw KIA in the field aiming up at my friends as they were initiated on, then killed. I saw him aiming at them and crouching, moving stealthily around. After they died he started pushing towards others that came from the hostage situation to regroup with them. At this point I knew he was enemy so I started to shoot at him.

However, apparently because of stupid dynamic rules, I don't have kos on anyone in that group unless they initiate... even if they are in the same group. However as I am shooting him about to kill him I see him surrender and I stop shooting and move away. He starts shooting back hitting me twice but I just continue to leave.

In Oxens situation, at the start of it all I am curious what staff expected.

We assumed they were house or the Jackels. But we aren't going to take a chance that they "might" of been a dynamic group. So instead when ingame we have to see, who shooting at me, orange arm bands might be house so they might by dynamic or Jackels who are accepted. Well one of them is running up to me. Seeing as how they just tried to kos me, or wanted me to move slowly so they could catch up, I then kill him.

What should we of done? I am very curious.

Edited by Zipcouda

PoV: We arrive in Pushtoshka and we spot two people who, without us doing anything menacing or even rushing towards them, start bolting away from us. We decide to chase them and I try to cut them off, I see one of them running through some trees south of the city, and I scream to him to stop otherwise I'd shoot him (that was Oxen). I then lose him for some time, and then spot him running west. I start chasing him with some other dudes but he was quite far away, so some of us attempted to shed some weight in order to catch up; we chase him for a bit and then when he arrived in the open field next to GM I decided it'd be my chance to take shots at him, so I did, while the others kept running. After that Oxen gasses Zorull that came up to him to talk (I'm the only one who initiated and shot), I try to chase him but lose him.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Mak said:

PoV: We arrive in Pushtoshka and we spot two people who, without us doing anything menacing or even rushing towards them, start bolting away from us. We decide to chase them and I try to cut them off, I see one of them running through some trees south of the city, and I scream to him to stop otherwise I'd shoot him (that was Oxen). I then lose him for some time, and then spot him running west. I start chasing him with some other dudes but he was quite far away, so some of us attempted to shed some weight in order to catch up; we chase him for a bit and then when he arrived in the open field next to GM I decided it'd be my chance to take shots at him, so I did, while the others kept running. After that Oxen gasses Zorull that came up to him to talk (I'm the only one who initiated and shot), I try to chase him but lose him.

I was never initiated on, can we see positional logs to see where he supposedly intiated on me?

Based on the logs I see that you shot me from 250 meters. So I am curious, as you mention that you initiated, you then decided to wait till I got 200 meters away from you so you could shoot me? Seems more like you were far away, chasing me, then crouched and started shooting without an initiation. If you had initiated and I kept running, you would of just shot and killed me as you would of been close enough. Also, you didn't keep shooting, which tells me even more that you knew you didn't have kos rights, that you knew you didn't initiate and intentionally tried to hurt my character so I  would walk slower and Zorull could catch up.(edited)

Edited by OxeN

Boris pov:

Im afk eating my noodles then I get a ic radio message that the boys are after someone. I then start running towards gm I never saw oxen mak shoots and zorull gets gassed without rights and that makes it rdm by @OxeN I then run around looking for people saw a fresh spawn nothing more I look around for a while and see nothing I then leave as I never initiated or got initiated on or shoot.

no video 

I think its odd you are complaining about pvp when you rdmed @ZorullRP without roleplay 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, OxeN said:

I was never initiated on, can we see positional logs to see where he supposedly intiated on me?

Based on the logs I see that you shot me from 250 meters. So I am curious, as you mention that you initiated, you then decided to wait till I got 200 meters away from you so you could shoot me? Seems more like you were far away, chasing me, then crouched and started shooting without an initiation. If you had initiated and I kept running, you would of just shot and killed me as you would of been close enough. Also, you didn't keep shooting, which tells me even more that you knew you didn't have kos rights, that you knew you didn't initiate and intentionally tried to hurt my character so I  would walk slower and Zorull could catch up.(edited)

First off, there's a hill north of GM that you crossed and blocked my sight. I shot as soon as I saw you clearly and I thought you were far enough in the field not to be able to take cover in the woods.

Secondly I did fire multiple times after the 2 that tagged you, and then started running.

Edited by Mak

Not sure why I was called in to this report, my hit log is from a second firefight that there is already a report on but I guess I can give a POV. 

POV: The boys start chasing the OP and I follow from behind. After a while of chasing Mak tells us that he initiates and eventually shoots Oxen, after that apparently ZorullRP tried to run up with his gun on his back and talk and just gets gassed, I saw none of this because I was trailing behind so I didn't see any of this happen. After I arrive I am told that Oxen ran towards the ban, after I get there I look for him but can't find him and I leave.  

Again I'm not sure why I was even called in, sorry for the bad POV.

PoV: We roll into Pustoshka and see some people immediately sprint off so we follow them to investigate and ask them whats going on, we follow them (@oxen) for around 5-10 minutes before some shots are fired, unaware of the complete situation due to IRL reasons, I start to get into a position on the hill as I also hear and see that @ZorullRP got gassed. At this point I run into @Jackfish and he begins to talk to me IC but clearly referencing OOC as he mentions that "his teammate is reporting this to the government" and asks me to speak with them over radio, still not fully aware of whats going on I speak to him for a short while where he tells me that "if I move down the hill towards my group I will be shot" at this point I relay that into the radio. I speak with @Jackfish a little longer before hearing some cracks go past me, turning my radio back on I am told I'm needed so I move in, as I'm moving in I hear shots coming from GM so I move to intercept but find no one. After this I move down to the nearest town, unsure which one it was and then went AFK for around 40 minutes. (PoV from the other report but the situations seem to be involved with one another so i'm copying the rest here.) I'm not exactly sure which town I was in but I was AFK for around 40 minutes prior to this initiation in a house. I was AFK due to IRL reasons and being refused perms to log but had to go anyway, I get back and stuff and I hear a load of commotion over the radio, I check in with whats going on and head over and my boys are taking shots. I hear some shots go off and move towards them spotting @Zman44 backing off after taking shots off scar, as he stands still in a bush I tap him in the head and regroup with the rest of the group and hunt the remaining hostiles down wait my timer and log off for the evening.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, General Rickets said:

I was AFK due to IRL reasons and being refused perms to log but had to go anyway, I get back and stuff and I hear a load of commotion over the radio, I check in with whats going on and head over and my boys are taking shots. I hear some shots go off and move towards them spotting @Zman44 backing off after taking shots off scar, as he stands still in a bush I tap him in the head and regroup with the rest of the group and hunt the remaining hostiles down wait my timer and log off for the evening.

I am curious as @General Rickets mentioned is that he returned hearing a lot of commotion on the radio. He checked in on the 'radio' I assume as he next states that he heads over and his boys are taking shots. He heard the shots went over and saw @Zman44. He then kills him. At no point did he initiate to gain KOS rights on Zman. As he is in a dynamic group he would not of gained KOS rights as Zman was fighting with defense rights for those friendlies who were initiated on and killed. Based on what @Banshee has mentioned to us in the past, if an initiator has taken hostages, if they have over watch, and the defender group attacks the initiators, the overwatch will not have kos on the defenders as they are dynamic and weren't able to initiate themselves.

I ask @Banshee to pop in here and explain what he meant.

I also want to mention, that if somehow Rickets maintained kos then these dynamic rules are seriously screwed. As in the Kia and myself situation, I knew he was with them and fired on him because of his actions overwatching his friendlies that just killed mine, and they are saying I didn't have kos rights. But yet Rickets when he hasn't initiated, and finds one of us attacking the initiators with defense rights, he gets to just kill him? I don't understand.

Edited by Zipcouda

Posted (edited)

I'm not asking him to solve this report. I simply want him to mention what we were told. If he has a different opinion then other staff thats fine. I just want you to see what we heard. I really wish these dynamic rules were better.

Edited by Zipcouda

POV: Two people bolt from us in Pustoshka, we give chase. I am informed that Mak initiates alone on Oxen, Oxen doesn't comply and continues to run. We lose him for some time then we spot him again heading west. We continue to chase, at this point we are near Rugovo next to green mountain Mak decides to take he shots seeing as Oxen was in an open field with no cover. Keep in mind I am at the front of the pack closest to Oxen, I haven't shot nor initiated. Oxen survives the shots that Mak fired makes it to a tree line, continues past that tree line. He is limping now, I am just about to hit VOIP range and I start to try to talk to him asking him if he is okay or not, over all just testing if he can hear me. At this point he jogs through a bush my screen freezes the next thing I know is that I'm dead and Oxen is yelling at my dead body.

@Zman44 & @Kai Will be Temp Banned until they provide their full detailed POV. Along with provide any video evidence that they may have. 

POV: I hear over comms that there was a situation around Angel Barns/South of Pustoshka so I head over there. As I'm approaching, I see two people to my right who I scope in on to get a better look at them, I didn't shoot anyone as I didn't have rights and was just looking to see who it was. I then see another man with tan clothing and quickly scope in on him to get a better look, bear in mind I'm still moving whilst scoped in and it didn't look like I was about to shoot him at all. I then start receiving fire for no reason. I then run off.

Thank you @Kai. You Temp Ban has been lifted.

I was not a part of this specific scenario My POV about the next scenario which I was killed by Rickets was also reported and was posted @RandyRP

Thanks @Zman44 for letting us know you are not apart of this situation. Your Temp Ban has been lifted. 

@RandyRP Can we get position logs on @OxeN and @Mak please? 

2 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

@RandyRP Can we get position logs on @OxeN and @Mak please? 

Sure will get them pulled now. Just on these two?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RandyRP said:

Sure will get them pulled now. Just on these two?

@Mak claims he initiated on @OxeN but he hit @OxeN over 250m+ which makes me believe he is lying in a report, I cannot prove this though. (I never heard @OxeN say on discord he got initiated on. But again, I cannot prove this.)

But yes, just those two please. Unless you see the need to pull more.

Edited by Jackfish

Position Logs of @Mak & @OxeN

19:05:58 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<3675.9, 5990.0, 406.7>) 
19:10:59 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<3205.8, 6077.4, 296.9>) 
19:16:01 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<3212.7, 6289.7, 330.2>) 
19:21:01 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<3090.5, 6419.2, 361.4>) 
19:31:57 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<2979.8, 7103.3, 351.1>) 
19:36:57 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<2879.3, 7742.1, 327.2>) 
19:41:57 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<3912.7, 6692.7, 315.3>) 
19:46:57 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" (pos=<4636.9, 5657.1, 326.5>)

19:00:57 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<5377.9, 8565.9, 331.2>) 
19:05:58 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<4559.9, 8531.9, 316.5>) 
19:10:59 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<3198.1, 8041.2, 302.4>) 
19:16:01 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<3005.4, 7861.6, 312.8>) 
19:21:01 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<3973.5, 8700.4, 311.4>) 
19:31:57 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<3949.8, 8566.1, 308.3>) 
19:36:57 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<2980.0, 7879.9, 312.8>) 
19:41:57 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<3821.8, 6862.4, 323.5>) 
19:46:57 | Player "Jacob Makarov" (pos=<4454.0, 5919.4, 308.9>)

Posted (edited)

@RandyRP After checking the position logs on https://dayz.ginfo.gg/ together with @Zman44, we noticed @OxeN and @Mak NEVER came close to eachother. Or atleast not close enough to be in voicerange. What again makes me think that @Mak is lying in a report. https://dayz.ginfo.gg/ might not be accurate but as far as I can see it is. I am not going on a witchhunt but I am just very curious why @Mak claims he initiated when the position logs clearly say that he was not close enough to do so.

Spoiler

position.PNG

position_2.PNG

position_3.PNG

position_4.PNG

position_5.PNG

position_6.PNG

position_7.PNG

position_9.PNG

(the images are not in the right order, sorry about that. If my positions are not accurate then I appologize to @Mak and staff for posting this.)

Edited by Jackfish