Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:45
Sign in to follow this  
King

meaningless "reboot FTB".jpeg?

Posted (edited)

Every so often around this time I get the old nerdy FTB nostalgia which absolutely kills me, since I don't really ever have anyone to play with. I loved building factories, tinkering with applied energistics, building magic with thaumcraft amongst all sorts. The last time I played was nearly a few years ago now and I really don't ever do anything singleplayer-wise because its not the same without people at all.

BvDF6Hp.png.375a9bee8b3825c1206c1472129205c3.png

This was released a few days weeks ago and looked absolutely awesome. Filled with a lot of the old nostalgia mods from the golden era of MineCraft modding. List in link down below:

https://ftb.gamepedia.com/FTB_Ultimate_Reloaded

I'd love to see an FTB server reboot. I know a few of you are old fans of this kind of thing and to my knowledge there was an FTB server running a few years back here, dunno if that's still around, but considering I don't see any posts about it anymore, I doubt it still exists. To be honest, I don't even really mind running the costs as long as I get an obligatory @Roland endorsement so I don't get a fat ban for stealing customers community members away.

Does anyone else actually want this?

Edited by Monday

I can host a server if we want to build nice things together as a community. Our dedicated server that runs S1 and S2 is idling for 70% of the time anyway 😄 

/edit

Server is up

IP: s1.dayzrp.com

banner_560x95.png?random=13825

5 hours ago, Roland said:

I can host a server if we want to build nice things together as a community. Our dedicated server that runs S1 and S2 is idling for 70% of the time anyway 😄 

/edit

Server is up

IP: s1.dayzrp.com

banner_560x95.png?random=13825

Might be worth putting on the front page. 

Also steps on, if there's mod for it 

I'd actually enjoy hopping on here from time to time.

Good post OP, whilst I never played much FTB I used to play a lot of Tekkit, so this could be great for when I don't have the motivation or time to sesh RP.

This sounds pretty fun it's been a couple of years ago when i played mc 

24 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

I wouldnt mind throwing together some nice stuff for that server too, if you are all interested:) Java is a nightmare but minecraft is one of my all time favorite games!

Minecraft RP???

Personally, I think I'd prefer basic rules and server mods, maybe a casual rp kind of setting 👌

I don't have any time to get in dayz for a while but I definitely have enough time to squeeze modded mc around my agenda so I'll be on at various times. 

If anybody needs any help getting started or anything when I'm in game, don't feel afraid to send a server text, I'll sortchu out 😊