Server time: 2019-05-24, 05:59
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

Suggestion to Devs.

Posted (edited)

1) Is it possible to increase fireplace longevity? Currently fire burns out I think in 10 min. might be wrong but more or less.

Could we do so that 1 log increases fireplace burn time 10 min. So 6 logs in fireplace would equal 60 mins?

I think would be a bit more realistic and better for RP.

2) Can we do our own walking macro key or something? Not sure what is possible... but I realized one day when you open your inventory, your character walks... so it is like toggle walk key but with inventory overlay. Currently once you hit Tab key all you got to do is use W key to walk... which is so much better.

So is it possible to make a toggle walk out of it? I hate holding down Ctrl key to walk for 2 hours straight.

Edited by Shanoby

1. Sounds reasonable, didn't know fire expire that fast.

2. They removed toggle for walking? RIP. Yeah, we probably can add that to some key.

Toggle for walking puhleaseee. I feel like I have carpal tunnel after playing. 

2 hours ago, Roland said:

1. Sounds reasonable, didn't know fire expire that fast.

2. They removed toggle for walking? RIP. Yeah, we probably can add that to some key.

1. I will look into this and fix how long fires take to burn out.

2. I will try to figure out if I can make a toggle autorun and toggle walking button, to lower the finger cramps

On 4/28/2019 at 2:39 AM, Gremlinco said:

1. I will look into this and fix how long fires take to burn out.

2. I will try to figure out if I can make a toggle autorun and toggle walking button, to lower the finger cramps

Have a look at my old fireplace I made that never got in. It increased burn time. 

The walking issue is being fixed in the next update: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/244292-experimental-update-103151457/