Server time: 2019-05-19, 09:26
Sign in to follow this  
Zman44

KOS-S1 Near Myshkino town-04/27 21:10

Server and location: West of Myshkino town

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:10 roughly

Your in game name: Pasha Novak

Names of allies involved: Oxen and jackfish

Name of suspect/s: Not sure logs will show (he had a blue armband but I think there were multiple groups as not all of them had armbands)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I don't have any as my shadow play wasn't opening but logs should show

Detailed description of the events: Oxen, Jackfish, and myself were in Pustoshka and were talking to a loyal supporter who we took up the hill to talk too. We were then chased out of town by a large mob of people so we ran with our new friend. We split up in the woods and ran towards myshkino. I was ran up on by a man in a blue armband who I tried to avoid but he initiated on me. I complied by putting my hands up and he searched me to take my radio.. Shortly after the man who had initiated on me was shot in the chest. I stayed where I was with my hands up but was sprayed down.

POV: was talking to a man in pustoshka when we started getting chased by like 10+ people so we ran off, i split of with the supporter and saw @Zman44 getting intiated on so i shot the hostage taker in the chest. I witnessed @Zman44 getting mowed down two seconds after.

Still IG.

//END OF POV

Posted (edited)

Victor Petrov POV:

We ran into Pustoshka and started RPing with some people. Everything was fine since alot of them were our supporters. We then meet a guy who wanted to talk about buisness with us so we decided to run west from Pustoshka and talk with him. We notice alot of people start to follow us and I decide to talk with them. They ask me why we are leaving and I respond with: "Just talking with someone who wants to talk about buisness". They understand and run back. I notice they kept watching at us and at a moment we notice more people coming and they start running in our direction. We decide to sprint away since we were outgunned and we tried to RP with someone. They kept following us and we decide to split up. Suddenly I head @Zman44 saying he got initiated on and that he was complying. From this moment on he was a complying hostage. @OxeN decides to turn around and took one shot at one of the people who initiated on @Zman44. That person then turns around and shoots @Zman44 who was still complying

- Never did they try to RP with us

- They did not negotiate 

- They killed a hostage that complied and they never gained rights on the hostage.

Edited by Jackfish

Hit Logs:

21:09:52 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 266.563 meters 
21:09:56 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.87778 meters 
21:09:56 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.88485 meters 
21:09:57 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.89036 meters 
21:09:57 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.92027 meters 
21:09:57 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.92027 meters 
21:09:57 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.92874 meters

Kill Logs:

21:09:56 | Player "Pasha Novak" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ryan Bonfield" with FN SCAR-L from 5.87778 meters 

Chat Logs: 

21:00:51 | Chat("Dimitri Konashenkov"): *rolls up his sleeve revealing a chedaki tattoo*
21:01:03 | Chat("Dimitri Konashenkov"): *rolls it down*
21:09:53 | Chat("Ryan Bonfield"): *Pats man down for radio* w
21:20:42 | Chat("Dimitri Konashenkov"): *hands the man a piece of paper with a frequency written on it*

Connection Logs:

20:19:25 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
-Died-

20:33:13 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
22:11:26 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" has been disconnected

20:40:08 | Player "Viktor Petrov" is connected
23:45:23 | Player "Viktor Petrov" has been disconnected

20:18:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected
22:10:34 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Zman44 - Pasha Novak | POSTED

@OxeN - Dimitri Konashenkov | POSTED

@Jackfish - Viktor Petrov | POSTED

@Lorcan - Ryan Bonfield | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other video evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Running in push with some other random boys i get a call over the radio that chedaki was spotted in town i run in their and try to chat with them and they end up refusing to speak with me so my boys run up and they take off running so we chased them. I find one guy who was alone who we all knew was baiting for his boys. I initiated telling him to put his hands up and he complied wile searching for a radio his boy shot me and i ran for cover as i looked back towards where we had him held i saw his hands were down so i turned around and fired a few rounds his way killing him. 

PS: 

this case is awfully similar to this one, you knew for a fact you had a squad after you and still decide to send a solo member to get himself initiated on after that you group member decides to shoot at us leading to your friend's death.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lorcan said:

Running in push with some other random boys i get a call over the radio that chedaki was spotted in town i run in their and try to chat with them and they end up refusing to speak with me so my boys run up and they take off running so we chased them. I find one guy who was alone who we all knew was baiting for his boys. I initiated telling him to put his hands up and he complied wile searching for a radio his boy shot me and i ran for cover as i looked back towards where we had him held i saw his hands were down so i turned around and fired a few rounds his way killing him. 

PS: 

this case is awfully similar to this one, you knew for a fact you had a squad after you and still decide to send a solo member to get himself initiated on after that you group member decides to shoot at us leading to your friend's death.

Pasha got caught, he was forced to stop and talk since you guys caught up to him.

He was not intentionally sent in anywhere, also to note we had 3 guys so i'm not sure where you are getting these theories that we sent him in to bait you guys into an initation.

Edited by OxeN

Posted (edited)

I was the one that spotted this fella running not away but towards Jackfish I kept relaying his location as I was hot on his tail, he goes into plain sight for oxen and gets taken captive as soon as that happens oxen decides to shoot showing literally no care for his friend as you would get the same retaliation by doing so and the man dies and oxen runs away..

If this wasn't bait idk what is, if he had clear intentions of running away why the hell Is he running into the mouth of a lion? With a sniper tucked between his tail.

I do not have video from this case I'm pretty sure will check once off phone. No video from my end.

You play on rule armor as you do here expecting nothing to happen to you by getting yourself captured because that's the rules. Tell me what did you expect to happen? You knew we had a whole army on your ass but yet fired for that free kill..

Edited by Eagle

36 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I was the one that spotted this fella running not away but towards Jackfish I kept relaying his location as I was hot on his tail, he goes into plain sight for oxen and gets taken captive as soon as that happens oxen decides to shoot showing litterly no care for his friend as you would get the same retaliation by doing so and the man dies and oxen runs away..

If this wasn't bait idk what is, if he had clear intentions of running away why the hell Is he running into the mouth of a lion? With a sniper tucked between his tail.

I do not have video from this case I'm pretty sure will check once off phone.

You play on rule armor like you do here expecting nothing to happen to you by getting your friend captured because that's the rules. Tell me what did you expect to happen? You knew we had a whole army on your ass but yet fired for that free kill..

I attempted to shot so he could prehaps escape.

Outcome:

@Lorcan - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Not Guilty

Explanation:

To shortly summarize the situation. @Zman44 is taken hostage by @Lorcan. When @Zman44 if found alone, once @Lorcan gets time to search @Zman44 for a radio he does. Shortly after he gets shot and he hides in cover. Looking back at @Zman44 who had his hands down, was then shot and killed.

Moving onto the rulebreak that is in question. @Lorcan gained execution rights on @Zman44 once he was shot at while having him hostage because @Zman44 allies where the ones shooting, making the kill on @Zman44 valid. This is because rule 4.6 shown below state that the Hostage Taker gains execution rights with the allies of the hostage open fire on them. It was stated multiple times that there was no effort to negotiate. Looking at the logs how can they have time to negotiate when literally as he is patting @Zman44 down for a radio he gets shot at. 

21:09:52 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" with LAR from 266.563 meters
21:09:53 | Chat("Ryan Bonfield"): *Pats man down for radio* w

The rule that supports this verdict:

• 4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:
    • Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
    • Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
    • Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
    • Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.
    • Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions. When it comes to hostages and execution rights there are only a few ways that you can gain them, please make sure that you are aware of what grants execution rights. Also, if you want to negotiate for a hostage I would suggest not to shoot right away at the hostage taker because that grants them execution rights and most likely will make them not want to negotiate. You have to make sure time is given for demands to even be given out to the group or allies. 

Verdict:

@Lorcan - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Not Guilty - No Action Taken

Signed by: @Samti & @RandyRP w/ Notes