Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:13
Sign in to follow this  
Jackfish

S1 - BadRP/ trollRP - Pustoshka barn - around 00:00 27-4-2019

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1, Pustoshka barn 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 00:00 - 02:00, 27-04-2019

Your in game name: Victor Petrov

Names of allies involved: @Zman44, @Zipcouda

Name of suspect/s: Jackals, Asylum ( @Eagle ),  @Osku and alot of other people. It was not only those two, it was alot of people there (voices can be heard on stream). I only know those 2 from the voice / cloathes.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

00:54:37: Where some of it started

01:08:58 she left untill she came back at 01:22:29

01:33:40 : "mexican standoff"

Detailed description of the events:

The situation started later in the day for the server about 20 minutes before night. @Zipcouda onlooked at about 15 people standing around near the entrance to the barn. Some were running around while others were gathering logs. Though this isn't bad RP, the people carrying logs did seem to enjoy walking to a non existent beat, swaying back and forth. Others around the entrance however seemed to keep holding each other up, aiming guns at one another and hands up, prone-ing and climbing over one another.

After a short time of him watching this, me and @Zman44 approached. we looked on and saw Emma, started having a normal talk with her which was decent rp. Then a group of men approached and started saying "We won't leave her with Chedekie." After a bit, my friend announced he was Chedaki, and they started saying "Is that some kind of cheese?" So they stopped the conversation and walked away a bit. They continued to scream, jump around, do 360's.

Some time later they approached a man with a blue arm band. The man said that Chedaki hurt his mother, and it was not in a trolly rp way. However as the conversation continued others approached and continued to interrupt over and over (I heard @Eagle's voice and a couple more voices, though I do not know who they are), not letting either party continue the rp and continued to call both people retarded. This continued for a while, insult after insult, I asked "Why are you interrupting us?" someone replied "Because you are retarded." After this we decided to walk away. It was growing darker so we walked into the darkness with the blue arm band.

We walked into the dark, some random player grabbed a flare and lit up where we were going. We then were surrounded again and not allowed to continue roleplay. We were consistently interrupted and insulted. One thing I will add that I noticed, was a flare put down and several people running circles around the group with a flair, for no reason. So we walked away again, and were pursued and continued to be interrupted and insulted not allowing any roleplay to continue. We decided to tell the man that they would continue the conversation later. The words of others were "Yea retard, shut up and move on." or something in those lines.

Eventually it started to rain, and alot of people went inside. As soon as we pushed open the door we saw at least 10 people crawling over each other, going into the corner, screaming to scream. "AH LETS GO LETS GO" or anything in those lines. They then went into the corner, jumping on each others heads and trying to fly or walk on top of each others shoulders. We took one look, said "What the heck?" And turned around to leave the barn.

Basically that is the jist and continued throughout the evening on the server, and into the morning. However at one point, there was some gunfire and someone got on a megaphone saying "The Chedekie are shooting, everyone inside to hide from the chedekie." They continued to scream this over the megaphone for several minutes. The problems and troll rp continued throughout the time we were present there. Eventually we decided to leave because of the stupidity. However, I can't lie that one of our members did go up there and added to the stupidity by using a stupid accent.

NOTE: Not everything I said here is on video, I just have @Mademoiselle POV bc my own recordings got corrupted.

Edited by Jackfish

Posted (edited)

If you were present, and know people who were there please post their names or at least put your pov. I understand it will look as you are throwing them under the bus. People need to post their reasoning for doing what they were doing. Everyone should be held accountable for what happened, not just Osku and Eagle because we know their voice. People need to step up now and post what they saw wrong, instead of trying to get people punished but trying to make people aware of the problem.

Vrach POV - As in the thread I posted, our members entered the massive group to find out who was there. I overwatched from the Lake to the west, noticed a lot of people consistently circling our members. There were a lot of situations with a man in all white aiming at people to make their hands go up, then he put his gun on his back, then he had his hands up... rinse and repeat. Sometimes they hot miced words said. Words said were basically trying to rp be consistently being interrupted. I could hear people shouting at them from their mic. After it grew night I saw the guys with flares running around the group rping outside. Doing laps around them for no reason.

After it started to rain I went into cover in a building. Fast forward a while I eventually approached with several others. Going into the barn I saw people jumping on each other and aiming at each other. Some people with hands up and many just shouting for no reason. After a while we eventually left to log out.

Something to mention, is that I believe some of them were fist fighting around this time. I know its not much to go on, but there might be some hit logs.

1H:38M into the stream is when the gunshots are heard and people start acting odd and screaming.

2H:05M in is when the mock initiations and shouting over to shoot anyone coming close to the barn takes place over megaphone.

Edited by Zipcouda

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but what am I being accused off here that I can add a POV to? I wasn't there during the Mexican stand of most I did was call you out on your bs tactics on trying to lure people into your fold.
If you feel me talking shit on your group literally running up in force then running away like little lambs when your supposed to be the most feared unit of em all go ahead you guys are acting like weak sheep amongst the groups you only attack people for jokes carving into them and begging them to post on the radio like old Kamanici not much other to add unless staff feel there is.

Edited by Eagle

Hello, it is I, Mademoiselle.

So since I know directly linking my VOD will expire, I have highlighted the following to be used instead of skipping the time frame. i basically clipped when it started to become a gigantic cluster of a fudge...

Riviaira Pevensie POV:

After RPing with Chedaki (i.e @Jackfish) he tells me to go over to the barns and talk to a blond haired woman named Constance and told her I was sent over by him. Everything was fine. Was shown the town to get a house. But then everything became silliness, false initiations which confused me because I put my hands up and just too many conversations all at once. Fake mexican stand offs etc.

People who were there were:

Funeral Parlour, Chedaki, The Asylum and I think the House? But I may be wrong.

@ItzTyler @Cookie @Eagle@Xehara @Lego are ones I can clearly name right now. But I'm not sure of the rest. Apologies.

9 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Sorry, but what am I being accused off here that I can add a POV to? I wasn't there during the Mexican stand of most I did was call you out on your bs tactics on trying to lure people into your fold.

You are being accused of the BadRP you provided to me in the field. You kept following me while I tried to RP with someone calling me chadeekie pure for the meme. 

Just now, Jackfish said:

You are being accused of the BadRP you provided to me in the field. You kept following me while I tried to RP with someone calling me chadeekie pure for the meme. 

Sorry, but why would I allow you to bait my group members into accepting some bs deal from you guys, you people legit rape and pillage for your gains then act like some fake nice people to put up your fake cause run-up in force then legit run away the minute you realize you couldn't do anything. You do realize you guys are literally Nazis in this country right? so why would I even allow you to slither your way into my family?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eagle said:

If you feel me talking shit on your group literally running up in force then running away like little lambs when yours supposed to be the most feared unit of em all go ahead you guys are acting like weak sheep amongst the groups you only attack people for jokes carving into them and begging them to post on the radio like old Kamanici not much other to add unless staff feel there is.

Only two of us went near the barn. And none of us ran. We had several overwatch in position. Unless you are referring to a different event which I am not sure of. Basically you saw someone you didn't like and intentionally went to them ruining their rp because there were a lot of people around.

So, as it happened our two men came up and started talking. Tried to talk to cookie and moved away from the group so they could rp without everyone's voices. And thus because we are 'literally Nazis's, pillage for gains,' in your words means you get to go up to people while they rp, calling them Chedekie, retarded, and so on. Blaming our actions ingame for your disregard for others roleplay is childish.

You were not roleplaying hatred, you were not letting roleplay take place at all. Just insulting to make yourself feel better and ruin others experiences.

Going to elaborate a bit on the above statement. So this is an Edit:

There is a difference between hate rp and what transpired. I understand your distaste for our group after whats happened in game as well as the lore behind our group. And I believe that normally when we come across one another your group will likely move away. However, in this situation you had many players who would of backed you up. The problem is not that our groups have conflict, conflict brings good rp. That is not how it happened though. Instead of hostile rp, which would of made sense, saying that you don't trust us and never will or rping anger as to what happened in the past, it wasn't rp at all.

The fact any rp we tried to have with anyone around was met with chedeki, retard, chedeki, chedeki, well I consider this to be troll rp. Its interrupting any intention we have of rp with anyone because you can. When we roleplay the bad guys in this game, I expect people to dislike us and for us to get quality hostile roleplay from other groups out of it. But what we got was an attempt at stopping us from being able to roleplay at all.

Edited by Zipcouda

Just now, Eagle said:

Sorry, but why would I allow you to bait my group members into accepting some bs deal from you guys, you people legit rape and pillage for your gains then act like some fake nice people to put up your fake cause run-up in force then legit run away the minute you realize you couldn't do anything. You do realize you guys are literally Nazis in this country right? so why would I even allow you to slither your way into my family?

You and I both know the way you rped was not serious. But I will not discuss in here. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, Zipcouda said:

Only two of us went near the barn. And none of us ran. We had several overwatch in position. Unless you are referring to a different event which I am not sure of. Basically you saw someone you didn't like and intentionally went to them ruining their rp because there were a lot of people around.

I didn't like? what the hell are you on about? You guys are Nazis amongst the groups why the hell would I want you even near my people? Stop playing the victim card your horrid people or should be because that's your lore yet you come walking up to Emma and Dylan with a fake nice act so I tell you to pretty much to fuck off but you didn't get the memo.
Edit here:
Right, you wanna know why your actions were looked at as worthless and pointless? and me having legitimately no reason to look at you with any big flames in my eyes or fear? I have no IC hatred/fear built up towards you guys I just found you two laughable It was like seeing two nazis trying to rally forces up when your supply line and iron fist has expired. You still wished to push on your bs narrative that you were some proud communist and lovable guys that were only there to give hugs and kisses but mate, there was nothing of value to your conversation because you have no Iron fist to force down peoples throats, Once you realize no one takes you seriously and wishes for you to fuck off from people you fuck off, yet you pushed on and on and on you didn't care there were 8 people about who wished you to fuck off.. Oxen and some of his men come walking up think there was 3 of em then fuck right off thus the screams of Chdkz are attacking etc, so here I ask why should I fear you or care for your existence? you were probably the bait like in the report above here.
Only encounters my character has had with you is you running away or shooting one of my guys in the back for telling him to keep his gun on his back or he would die, then just big dicking and more running so no I have no fear or hatred towards you guys just men from an Era that has expired.
I have no video from this situation because there was literally nothing worth recording.

Edited by Eagle

Please keep things civil and cut the useless back and forth. This is your only warning.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Funeral Parlour, Chedaki, The Asylum and I think the House? But I may be wrong.

The House were not present.

Speaking on behalf of the group here.

Edited by JackZRP

My Ingame name: Kris Phin

Allies: @wirpy

MY POV: Me and my friend @wirpy were walking with this larger group to the barn, we didn't know any of them well, we just know we were all heading in the same direction. So around 10 of us decided to tag along together. Originally, we were going to a town, but when we saw the barn lit up during the night, we saw it as a place of cover from rain and other elements. Im the guy who got the fire started during the video, Teran and I  stayed quiet the whole time. At 1:33.25 I walk towards the mexican stand off without my gun, I got close because I thought they were trying to hold the guy up. I was gonna try to defuse the situation if I could in anyway, hoping to avoid a massive fight in the barn. When someone pointed a gun at me at 1:34:33  I pulled out my knife just in case. I thought they were trying to initiate or disrupt the dude with his hands up, at 1:34:35 I told them to calm down, but when they kept their guns aiming, I kinda figured they knew each other, and it wasn't a serious initiation, so I left that little circle immediately because I figured it was just a troll incident and I didn't want to be part of it. Even if it wasn't a troll incident, and they were absolutely being serious, I still wanted to be no part of it, since what I was saying wasn't doing much. Teran and I after that, spoke to Constance about there being a couple of bad guys in the Barn, and she allowed me to open up a stall to sell my various foods that I hunted, around the daytime, most of everyone left.

During the whole pile on, I took a screenshots because I figured there would be a report made, and I just wanted to clear my name, since my voice is heard throughout the video.

If theres any concerns of what I did, or what me and Teran had RP'ed just lemme know here. Im sure everyone can act maturely here.

V/R Kris

20190426160141_1.jpg

20190426155921_1.jpg

Elliot Henry PoV: I'd like to state that at the time of this whole shebang, I was having a night of casual drinking and yes, I was hammered at the time this took place, but hell I needed help coping with my anger issues OOCly that day so I turned to the booze, so basically that whole time I was just chilling with my bae Constance and trying not to get worked up over the unnecessary shenanigans that usually unfold when a huge group of people are present. Like everyone else states in their PoV's, there was a lot of trolly shit and good laughs and not so good jokes, but I feel like everything was done in a lighthearted manner, except for maybe the 'chedaki' incident outside prior to me being in the barn. That is all I was really involved in due to my character simply not giving a fuck about other groups' relationships so that's all I can add to the report.

Posted (edited)

Oscar O'Doyle POV: 

While this does not excuse anything that happened, I would like to preface this by saying that I was slightly tipsy during the incident because I had been out for some drinks before hopping on later in the evening.

Spoiler

image.png.f6307e5e2443457c3ad0985d0c540793.png image.png.4bb74829bc2594468393c7abe724c9bc.png image.png.919f6d5d1f0ef0cd5557c5af3f0c731b.png

Basically what happened was everyone from the Jackals hopped off and I was AFK in Vybor. I come back and decide to roam around solo for a bit and see who I bump into. East of Vybor on the road, I come across a large group of people and we have a little chat. The sun starts to go down and we see a flare/fire and some people in the barn next to Trap House and we decide to go and see whats going on and take shelter for the night. As we get close I realise that half the server is there with alot of people I know very well and more people keep coming. What follows is an hour or so of just messing around as can be seen in the video. Eventually I log off and hit the hay.

Im the one in the orange raincoat and boonie hat

In my opinion the situation was comparable to what always happens when there is a popular hotspot, there are too many people around to have meaningful roleplay and you can hardly hear what people are saying with everything that's going on around you so people get bored and start messing around by jumping all over the place and rolling on the ground etc. To say that this was done  "intentionally to ruin other peoples roleplay" as was said in the thread is a very misinformed accusation. In my case atleast there were so many people in the barn most of whom I knew very well OOC that I simply forgot to think about the other people in there and just started having fun with my friends by doing a bunch of silly stuff. I wouldn't say it was troll RP but it got pretty bad with the whole Mexican standoff and "The Group Hug Incident of 2019" beginning at 01:43:20 both of which I was responsible of starting...

Edited by Osku

Dylan MacLeod POV:

I'm going to be honest here, I did take part in the Mexican Standoff and I was also involved when people started laying on top of one another. The RP was not the greatest, but most people were enjoying everything that was going on at the time. Anyway, so Chedaki did come up and wanted to talk with us, The Asylum. Some of our group members there did not want to talk with them and it was left to me and @Cookie to try and talk with them. The RP from us and Chedaki was great at first before people started to come up and interrupt our conversation and insult the Chedaki due to there history. 

We ended the conversation with Chedaki on good terms which would lead to furthering the story line that was about to spark. So we all return to the barn to wait out night. People made jokes and had laughs, the "Mexican Standoff" happened, but I got involved in that because a group member was present in it, so it made sense IC. The part where everyone lay on one another was because people in my group were laying there and Tyler said someone give him a hug. Him being my Dad IC, I joined him as he complains when we don't. After I joined a lot of other people did and lay on everyone and people started to glitch out. That's when I got out of that. 

I seen another picture where everyone was crawling into one of the trading stalls, but I believe that was when someone announced that Chedaki were going to attack (if this is correct as there was multiple times we were told Chedaki were going to attack). 

I don't believe the RP was bad, but it was not the greatest and this should be a reminder to everyone that we shouldn't do things like that again as it can ruin everyone else's experience.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
22:14:51 | Player "Jake Valentine" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into Torso(33) for 2.45 damage (MeleeFist)
22:15:01 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Head(0) for 2.5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:15:36 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Torso(25) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:15:40 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Torso(16) for 4.9 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:15:41 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:15:42 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(19) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:15:43 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Torso(16) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:15:45 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:15:47 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Block(17) for 0 damage 
22:15:48 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Block(-1) for 0 damage 
22:15:58 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:05 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:05 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftArm(21) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:06 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:07 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftLeg(10) for 4.25 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:08 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into RightLeg(5) for 4.25 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:08 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into RightLeg(5) for 4.25 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:09 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(19) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:09 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftHand(46) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:09 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into RightArm(20) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:10 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Torso(34) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:10 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into RightHand(47) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:11 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftArm(18) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:12 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into Block(24) for 0 damage 
22:16:31 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Torso(16) for 4.9 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:32 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:33 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Torso(26) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:34 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Block(-1) for 0 damage 
22:16:34 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:35 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Head(0) for 2.5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:36 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Block(-1) for 0 damage 
22:16:37 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftHand(46) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:37 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:38 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftArm(21) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:38 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(17) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:16:39 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(-1) for 0 damage 
22:16:40 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(18) for 0 damage 
22:16:40 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(46) for 0 damage 
22:16:47 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:48 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:58 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftArm(32) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:16:59 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:00 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Torso(16) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:09 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:12 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:17 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:19 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:26 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:27 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:28 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:29 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:34 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:41 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:44 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(46) for 0 damage 
22:17:46 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftArm(22) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:47 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:48 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:49 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into RightHand(47) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:17:50 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Block(46) for 0 damage 
22:17:50 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Block(47) for 0 damage 
22:17:52 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:17:53 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(18) for 0 damage 
22:18:03 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:05 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:06 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:07 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:08 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(-1) for 0 damage 
22:18:08 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(47) for 0 damage 
22:18:19 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftArm(22) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:21 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into Torso(24) for 4.9 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:22 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:18:32 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(31) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:26:59 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Head(0) for 2.5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:46:27 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Torso(24) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:46:56 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Oscar ODoyle" with Brass Knuckles
22:47:02 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Hector Gomez"  into LeftArm(22) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:50:12 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:50:13 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into Head(0) for 2.5 damage (MeleeFist)
22:55:33 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into LeftLeg(11) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:57:46 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into RightLeg(6) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
22:58:06 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into RightLeg(4) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:05:12 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Block(0) for 0 damage 
23:05:30 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftArm(21) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:06:35 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Head(0) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
23:06:44 | Player "Jordan Holt" hit by Player "Emma Isaksen"  into RightArm(30) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:06:48 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Torso(24) for 3.15 damage (MeleeFist)
23:06:49 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Block(-1) for 0 damage 
23:06:49 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Joey Suggs"  into LeftArm(21) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:06:57 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into RightArm(31) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:06:57 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:19:35 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Brain(37) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
23:19:40 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Torso(24) for 3.15 damage (MeleeFist)
23:22:33 | Player "Jordan Holt" hit by Player "Emma Isaksen"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:24:44 | Player "Jordan Holt" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into Head(0) for 2.5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:25:39 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Torso(25) for 4.41 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:25:48 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into (538) for 0 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:09 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen"  into RightArm(19) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:26:10 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:11 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:12 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into Torso(14) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:13 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into Torso(16) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:14 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:22 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into RightArm(19) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:24 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into RightArm(30) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:46 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen"  into Torso(1) for 3.15 damage (MeleeFist)
23:26:47 | Player "Vlad Visus" hit by Player "Charles Richthofen"  into RightArm(17) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:26:48 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:49 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:26:50 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:27:26 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into LeftArm(32) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:27:39 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into (51) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
23:27:39 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into (51) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
23:27:39 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into Torso(24) for 4.5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:27:40 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Torso(16) for 3.15 damage (MeleeFist)
23:27:40 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into Block(18) for 0 damage 
23:27:41 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into Block(18) for 0 damage 
23:27:41 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into Block(46) for 0 damage 
23:27:49 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:27:57 | Player "Harald Kruth" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into Torso(1) for 4.5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:28:16 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into Torso(16) for 4.9 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:29:33 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:29:52 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into LeftArm(32) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:29:55 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into Torso(24) for 4.5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:32:40 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into LeftLeg(10) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:32:50 | Player "Harald Kruth" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"  into RightArm(31) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:32:50 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Sunny Smith"  into Brain(37) for 0 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:02 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into RightLeg(4) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:04 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Harald Kruth" with Canteen
23:33:08 | Player "Jordan Holt" hit by Player "Emma Isaksen"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:12 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into RightArm(31) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:27 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" hit by Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"  into LeftLeg(10) for 5.95 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:47 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"  into Torso(24) for 3.15 damage (MeleeFist)
23:33:52 | Player "Harald Kruth" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into Torso(24) for 6.3 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:53 | Player "Harald Kruth" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(17) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:53 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:33:54 | Player "Harald Kruth" hit by Player "Dylan MacLeod"  into RightArm(20) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:38:47 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:40:28 | Player "Danil Bogotov" hit by Player "Elliot Henry"  into LeftArm(32) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:40:57 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into LeftArm(32) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:46:26 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Constance DeVoe"  into LeftLeg(10) for 4.25 damage (MeleeFist)
23:48:14 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Constance DeVoe"  into RightHand(47) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:53:41 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  into LeftArm(22) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)

Position Logs:

Spoiler
22:13:03 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3683.1, 8467.1, 297.5>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3736.7, 8294, 304.9>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3734.2, 8289.7, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3735.4, 8291.6, 305.0>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3776.4, 8231.3, 307.8>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3745.9, 8223.1, 306.4>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3705.5, 8265.6, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3710.3, 8273.5, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3720.5, 8289.5, 304.5>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3671.0, 8161.3, 302.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3675.2, 8281.8, 303.2>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Viktor Petrov" (pos=<3710.3, 8272.9, 305.0>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3734.1, 8292.1, 304.9>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3702.4, 8285.3, 304.2>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3702.4, 8285.3, 304.2>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3741.5, 8294.7, 305.1>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3776.2, 8232.5, 307.8>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3747.8, 8222.3, 306.4>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3706.6, 8272.3, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3709.3, 8267.0, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3721.2, 8288.3, 304.6>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3672.5, 8161.3, 302.1>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3678.1, 8282.3, 303.4>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3707.6, 8271, 305.0>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3822.8, 8314.8, 303.8>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Pasha Novak" (pos=<3737.2, 8276.8, 305.6>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3437.7, 8559.0, 291.9>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3437.5, 8558.8, 292.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3437.3, 8558.5, 292.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3437.3, 8558.5, 292.0>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3435.7, 8555.3, 291.9>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3437.4, 8557.7, 291.9>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3631.8, 8579.1, 302.8>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3632.3, 8579.2, 302.8>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3631.9, 8579.4, 302.8>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3632.9, 8575.6, 299.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3488.7, 8184.6, 294.8>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3714.1, 8278.7, 304.9>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" (pos=<3683.2, 7963.0, 298.7>)

22:13:03 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3711.2, 8290.3, 304.2>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3735.0, 8285.6, 305.2>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3707.5, 8269.2, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3736.3, 8295.0, 304.9>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3779.8, 8230.2, 307.9>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3750.9, 8223.6, 306.6>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3700.7, 8252.2, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3704.9, 8256.0, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3707.2, 8250.0, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3698.3, 8245.0, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3704.4, 8250.5, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3711, 8278.4, 305.0>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3710.9, 8285.7, 304.3>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3732.0, 8261.8, 305.7>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3698.7, 8242.5, 311.7>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3722.6, 8262.9, 304.9>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3735.8, 8261.1, 305.9>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3761.6, 8229.0, 307.1>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3644.4, 8161.6, 301.4>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3266.8, 8034.9, 297.7>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3724.4, 8288.6, 304.7>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3744.7, 8289.6, 305.4>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3735, 8291.4, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3734.1, 8292.3, 304.9>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3774.8, 8230.7, 307.8>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3745.9, 8224.0, 306.4>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3700.6, 8248.5, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3698.2, 8249.6, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3698.4, 8246.3, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3698.4, 8248.9, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3700.0, 8255.0, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3694.5, 8244.7, 305.0>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3717.2, 8280.6, 304.5>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3724.6, 8260.9, 305.2>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3709.5, 8262.9, 310.8>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3709.6, 8250.7, 308.3>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3731.6, 8255.4, 305.8>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3788.0, 8212.8, 308.0>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3650.8, 8170.8, 301.7>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (pos=<3178.2, 8054.9, 302.3>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3708.9, 8293.1, 304.0>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3706.9, 8264.6, 305.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3707.0, 8269.9, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3714.2, 8276.7, 305.0>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3714.2, 8276.7, 305.0>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3753.2, 8229.4, 306.8>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3702.1, 8258.4, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3702.2, 8249.4, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3701.8, 8256.7, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3698.5, 8248.2, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3703.2, 8240.8, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3721.6, 8292.7, 304.4>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3734.7, 8250.6, 306.0>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3736.9, 8250.4, 306.1>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3711.6, 8278.0, 305.0>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3706.6, 8261.4, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3707.4, 8270.6, 305.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3762.7, 8237.6, 307.3>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3789.7, 8213.6, 308.1>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3658.3, 8162.3, 301.5>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (pos=<3084.6, 7982.2, 303.7>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3725.6, 8287.6, 304.8>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3735.0, 8293.5, 304.9>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3736.2, 8292.3, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3741.3, 8293.7, 305.1>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3773.6, 8232.0, 307.7>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3748.3, 8227.4, 306.5>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3698.2, 8251.1, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3698.2, 8251.1, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3698.7, 8244.9, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3698.9, 8247.5, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3705.2, 8257.6, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3705.3, 8250.6, 305.0>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3735.4, 8250.8, 306.0>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3725.3, 8260.9, 305.2>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3734.3, 8269.5, 305.6>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3736.7, 8265.7, 305.8>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3828.4, 8252.3, 309.4>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3738.9, 8262.1, 306.0>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3789.9, 8216.8, 308.1>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3666.6, 8165.8, 301.7>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (pos=<3409.4, 8166.0, 292.4>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3707.2, 8282.3, 304.4>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3707.2, 8263.1, 305.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3717.3, 8285.9, 304.5>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3715.4, 8287.8, 304.4>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3761.3, 8279.1, 306.4>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3767.9, 8280.6, 306.5>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3706.5, 8247.2, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3706.5, 8247.4, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3706.6, 8247.9, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3706.7, 8247.7, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3726.7, 8309.0, 303.9>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3727.6, 8305.1, 304.1>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3713.0, 8279.7, 304.7>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3705.2, 8279, 305.0>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3711.6, 8262.9, 305.0>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3711.6, 8261.7, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3703.8, 8269.2, 305.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3705.7, 8276.3, 305.0>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<3106.7, 8031.7, 303.7>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<2981.2, 7841.7, 319.0>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (pos=<2981.2, 7841.7, 319.0>)

22:18:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3746.6, 8269.1, 306.2>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3716.3, 8283.0, 304.4>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3737.1, 8291.5, 305.0>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3761.1, 8278.4, 306.4>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3769.1, 8283.1, 306.4>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3706.1, 8246.6, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3706.2, 8246.6, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3703.0, 8246.8, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3703.9, 8237.3, 307.2>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3727.4, 8308.1, 303.9>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3721.3, 8294.8, 304.3>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3712.4, 8279.8, 304.8>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3704.9, 8275.7, 305.0>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3709.7, 8264.1, 305.0>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3711.1, 8260.6, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3701.1, 8269.2, 305.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Elliot Henry" (pos=<3707.2, 8276.5, 305.0>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<4007.4, 8799.3, 314.2>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<5194.1, 8622.9, 343.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<5230.6, 8631.6, 344.9>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<4773.1, 8736.3, 330.9>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3967.1, 8804.1, 311.9>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3765.2, 8287.8, 306.1>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3704.8, 8256.5, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3707.6, 8250.4, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3699.4, 8245.4, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3699.3, 8244.3, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3706.4, 8248.7, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3705.6, 8263.6, 305.0>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3716.4, 8289.2, 304.4>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3689.2, 8259.8, 304.0>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3692.8, 8244.0, 310.4>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3706.8, 8251.1, 310.4>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3731.7, 8260.5, 305.7>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3681.5, 8250.4, 304.5>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" (pos=<3724.3, 8253.9, 305.5>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3711.3, 8294.5, 304.1>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3694.3, 8246.2, 305.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3717.2, 8286.9, 304.5>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3181.2, 8030.4, 302.8>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3020.2, 7766.2, 318.0>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3418.3, 7857.2, 299.2>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3697.8, 8248.4, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3697.3, 8247.6, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3698.9, 8253.3, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3697.3, 8251.5, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3695.4, 8243.5, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3205.0, 8071.3, 300.5>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3676.8, 8474.3, 297.6>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3736.7, 8879.5, 311.2>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3716.5, 8388.1, 297.6>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<3762.5, 8434.3, 298.8>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<4532.4, 8810.7, 325.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" (pos=<4532.4, 8810.7, 325.0>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<5467.7, 8590.2, 325.9>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<5408.9, 8551.7, 330.5>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<5396.3, 8561.7, 331.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<4770.2, 8738.3, 330.7>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3967.1, 8801.1, 312.0>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3771.6, 8369.8, 298.4>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3680.0, 8156.1, 302.4>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3703.6, 8247.0, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3703.1, 8253.3, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3672.8, 8159.3, 302.1>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3725.4, 8310.2, 303.8>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3729.1, 8310.4, 303.9>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3713.3, 8287.5, 304.4>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3735.3, 8285.5, 305.2>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3713.0, 8267.7, 310.4>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3710.0, 8261.8, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3734.0, 8256.1, 305.9>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3740.8, 8261.4, 306.1>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3760.3, 8229.9, 307.1>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Kris Phin" (pos=<3678.0, 8263.2, 303.5>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<5491.3, 8583.2, 324.8>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<5410.1, 8550.3, 330.5>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<5389.0, 8559.1, 331.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<4762.9, 8739.9, 330.5>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3964.1, 8802.1, 311.9>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3774, 8373.7, 297.9>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3704.8, 8244.8, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3716.9, 8287.1, 304.5>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3700.8, 8251.8, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3703.3, 8251.1, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3724.4, 8309.7, 303.8>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3728.4, 8310.5, 303.8>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3724.0, 8297.2, 304.3>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3737.6, 8284.6, 305.3>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3706.5, 8262.3, 311.6>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3709.1, 8250.8, 309.2>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3735.9, 8259.2, 305.9>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3741.6, 8258.8, 306.2>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3756.7, 8229.4, 306.9>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3635.5, 8326.7, 300.1>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Harald Kruth" (pos=<3712.0, 8581.5, 300.0>)

22:13:03 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3727.4, 8288.4, 304.8>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3698.3, 8250.9, 305.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3735.6, 8289.0, 305.1>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3714.9, 8285.9, 304.4>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3762.9, 8277.4, 306.5>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3764.0, 8282.1, 306.3>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3712.1, 8263.5, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3712.1, 8263.5, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3712.1, 8263.5, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3712.1, 8263.5, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3712.1, 8263.5, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3726.5, 8309.8, 303.8>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3715.5, 8279.7, 304.5>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3724.6, 8268.9, 305.1>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3695.7, 8247.2, 305.0>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3708.5, 8264.1, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3708.5, 8264.0, 305.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3709.2, 8277.3, 305.0>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3229.3, 8162.7, 295.2>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3210.2, 8165.4, 295.9>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<2996.0, 7820.3, 315.3>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3710.4, 8291.3, 304.1>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3744.0, 8290.0, 305.3>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3706.3, 8269.1, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3728.5, 8290.8, 304.8>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3776.0, 8241.5, 307.8>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3767.1, 8283.6, 306.3>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3699.5, 8249.3, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3699.3, 8257.5, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Hector Gomez" (pos=<3699.6, 8246.8, 305.0>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3711.8, 8290.8, 304.2>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3734.9, 8284.9, 305.2>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3710.9, 8276.4, 305.0>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3713.3, 8285.8, 304.4>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3777.5, 8235.8, 307.9>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3765.9, 8283.5, 306.3>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3703.4, 8256.4, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3705.5, 8277.6, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3701.8, 8247.4, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3702.2, 8248.5, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3725.8, 8308.2, 303.9>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3719.2, 8277.6, 304.5>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3718.8, 8280.2, 304.5>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3679.9, 8263.0, 303.3>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3709.6, 8262.7, 305.0>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3699.3, 8262.8, 305.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3631.9, 8205.5, 301.2>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3234.0, 8172.1, 294.2>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<2944.4, 7986.8, 306.1>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Joey Suggs" (pos=<3347.1, 8013.2, 293.8>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3719.1, 8275.5, 304.5>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3719.1, 8275.5, 304.5>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3719.1, 8275.8, 304.5>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3719.1, 8275.8, 304.5>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3759.2, 8247.3, 307.1>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3759.3, 8246.2, 307.1>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3759.2, 8246.1, 307.1>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3706.5, 8278.4, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3709.5, 8262.8, 305.0>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3705.4, 8251.6, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3722.0, 8291.9, 304.5>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3692.3, 8237.3, 304.5>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3716, 8289.8, 304.4>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3730.0, 8259.9, 305.7>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3707.7, 8264.8, 311.5>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3707.8, 8262.0, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3733.4, 8259.8, 305.8>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" (pos=<3684.7, 8219.6, 303.5>) 

22:53:08 | Player "Marcus Moreno" (pos=<3675.4, 8258.5, 303.5>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Marcus Moreno" (pos=<3694.3, 8253.6, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Marcus Moreno" (pos=<3708.4, 8256, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Marcus Moreno" (pos=<3708.3, 8281.7, 307.1>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Marcus Moreno" (pos=<3708.3, 8281.7, 307.1>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Marcus Moreno" (pos=<3708.3, 8281.7, 307.1>) 

23:23:10 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<4067.5, 8523.6, 308.9>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<3703.8, 8254.2, 311.5>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<3733.9, 8258.3, 305.8>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<3697.0, 8233.3, 304.4>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<3926.6, 8720.3, 310.9>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<3518.0, 8378.3, 291.5>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" (pos=<3110.1, 8034.9, 305.6>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<5402.8, 8558.2, 330.7>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<5404.4, 8551.1, 330.7>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<5402.3, 8558.6, 330.7>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<4771.9, 8741.3, 330.8>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3960.9, 8809.0, 311.9>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3765.9, 8289.4, 306.0>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3705.4, 8255.9, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3707.3, 8253.9, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3707.0, 8252.8, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3705.4, 8258.6, 305.0>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3704.7, 8263.4, 305.0>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3720.2, 8287.5, 304.6>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3724.2, 8262.7, 305.1>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3727.0, 8261.5, 305.5>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3728.2, 8266.8, 305.4>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3833.5, 8259.7, 309.3>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3790.1, 8254.5, 308.2>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3726.1, 8254.2, 305.6>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3683.8, 8282.2, 303.6>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Jordan Holt" (pos=<3515.6, 8419.2, 291.8>)

22:13:03 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3694.9, 8246.8, 305.0>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3745.1, 8283.1, 305.6>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3710.8, 8288.5, 304.3>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3177.6, 8030.1, 302.8>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3016.9, 7763.3, 318.0>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3425.1, 7864.7, 299.2>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3702.8, 8244.4, 305.0>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3705.5, 8245.2, 305.0>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3662.1, 8248.6, 303.1>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3706.1, 8246.1, 305.0>) 
23:03:08 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3696.9, 8239.4, 304.5>) 
23:08:09 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3676.6, 8230.5, 303.6>) 
23:13:09 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<2980.5, 7844.4, 315.7>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3164.9, 7900.4, 302.0>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3707.4, 8261.4, 311.2>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3704.8, 8259.0, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3706.1, 8267.3, 305.0>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3707.1, 8268.4, 305.0>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3707.1, 8268.4, 305.0>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3709.3, 8285.6, 306.2>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Sunny Smith" (pos=<3016.5, 7865.2, 312.5>) 

23:13:09 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3720.4, 8278.9, 304.5>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3725.5, 8262.4, 305.2>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3732.0, 8266.1, 305.6>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3736.2, 8264.9, 305.8>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3731.9, 8265.4, 305.6>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3664.2, 8204.0, 302.8>) 
23:45:09 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3234.8, 8174.0, 294.1>) 
23:50:10 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<3079.1, 8428.4, 278.6>) 
23:55:10 | Player "Vlad Visus" (pos=<2387.9, 9099.8, 269.5>)

23:13:09 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (pos=<3724.0, 8286.9, 304.7>) 
23:18:09 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (pos=<3725.8, 8265.0, 305.2>) 
23:23:10 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (pos=<3733.5, 8265.0, 305.7>) 
23:28:11 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (pos=<3707.9, 8263.2, 305.0>) 
23:33:11 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (pos=<3824.1, 8261.5, 309.2>) 
23:40:09 | Player "Charles Richthofen" (pos=<3663.4, 8203.5, 302.8>) 

22:13:03 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<3705.6, 8283.7, 304.3>) 
22:18:04 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<3738.9, 8293.6, 305.0>) 
22:23:04 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4475.9, 8291.4, 314.7>) 
22:28:05 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4863.0, 8565.8, 329.3>) 
22:33:05 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4972.1, 9633.0, 339.0>) 
22:38:06 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4505.1, 10704.1, 346.8>) 
22:43:06 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4219.4, 11010.4, 338.4>) 
22:48:07 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4191.0, 11021.2, 339.7>) 
22:53:08 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4219.6, 11002.6, 338.6>) 
22:58:08 | Player "Jake Valentine" (pos=<4219.6, 11002.6, 338.6>) 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
22:13:26 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): //who are you Hector?
22:13:31 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //yes
22:13:35 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): //gay
22:13:38 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //cry
22:15:13 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes a sip from his flask*
22:21:46 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes another swig of his flask*
22:21:53 | Chat("Ryan Bonfield"): *Side hugs the man*
22:22:14 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *he would be twitching a bit*
22:22:41 | Chat("Riviaira Pevensie"): *The girl appears fragile in body language, she looks to be about 13 yrs old.*
22:23:01 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *he doesn't speak body language*
22:29:02 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *pulls out a paper and attempts to draw a conclusion but fails*
22:31:52 | Chat("Emma Isaksen"): *Holds over her ears*
22:31:56 | Chat("Constance DeVoe"): She frowned and tilted her head to whisper to Elliot.
22:31:57 | Chat("Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"): //cant talk sorry
22:35:27 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *puts on fake helmet*
22:35:42 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes a swig from his flask*
22:36:17 | Chat("Viktor Petrov"): *Nods*
22:41:07 | Chat("Danil Bogotov"): *sits down in dark corner not too far away from people*
22:42:23 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *he would take a swig from his flask*
22:43:58 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *turns on his mp3 and puts in his earbuds*
22:44:32 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *checks the battery and puts it away*
22:45:10 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *reaches over and tickles dylans ear*
22:46:57 | Chat("Emma Isaksen"): *Puts one of her "bunnies" on her lap and pets it*
22:47:12 | Chat("Constance DeVoe"): She leaned over to whisper to Elliot.
22:47:40 | Chat("Ryan Bonfield"): *Wipes blood from his nose*
22:48:14 | Chat("Joey Suggs"): *Throws a pebble at oscar*
22:48:31 | Chat("Stefan Reynir Jonson"): *throws a rock at oscar*
22:49:28 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *he would bob his head to the music*
22:50:17 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *wonders why the fighting isn't commencing*
22:53:58 | Chat("Oscar ODoyle"): *lights a cigarette*//afk 3 min
22:54:03 | Chat("Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"): *kisses shoes*
22:54:05 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): //no
22:54:13 | Chat("Oscar ODoyle"): //YES
22:54:17 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): //ok sorry
22:55:18 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *slaps ryans ass*
22:56:02 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes a swig from his flask*
22:57:17 | Chat("Jake Valentine"): *rolls up sleeve* *Shows big W carved into his arm*
22:57:29 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes a piss off the tower into the pumpkin patch* //brb
22:57:51 | Chat("Jake Valentine"): *rolls down sleeve*
23:02:22 | Chat("Pasha Novak"): //Thank you for the great rp
23:04:32 | Chat("Riviaira Pevensie"): *Her brow slants a little*
23:05:53 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes a swig from his flask*
23:12:47 | Chat("Ryan Bonfield"): *Grabs her by both shoulders*
23:13:20 | Chat("Ryan Bonfield"): *Wraps her in a hug*
23:13:32 | Chat("Emma Isaksen"): *Hugs him back tightly*
23:13:40 | Chat("Charles Richthofen"): *relights cigarette bud
23:17:12 | Chat("Jordan Holt"): *rubs head*
23:17:41 | Chat("Jordan Holt"): *Demon carved in his wrist*
23:26:32 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *he would appear 23-24 and his manly features would be overwhelmign for all of the fairer sex*
23:29:06 | Chat("Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky"): //cant hear you Alan
23:29:35 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *takes a swig form his flask*
23:29:39 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): //from fk off
23:30:32 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): EVERYONE IN THE BARN AND NEAR THE BARN, COME INSIDE IF YOU WANT TO TRADE!!!!!
23:32:06 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *he, for some reason just had thoughts of killing everything*
23:33:22 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *pisses in the cernor like a fucking thug*
23:37:24 | Chat("Charles Richthofen"): *pulls out necklace, you see 3 fingers hanging from it
23:37:39 | Chat("Charles Richthofen"): *puts it back
23:40:10 | Chat("Constance DeVoe"): //Xehara on the forums
23:41:39 | Chat("Elliot Henry"): *gives the Coca Cola*]
23:44:22 | Chat("Charles Richthofen"): *rumages through bag
23:54:45 | Chat("Emma Isaksen"): *She takes off her facemask* // She has a glasgow smile

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:28:20 | Player "Viktor Petrov" is connected
23:09:39 | Player "Viktor Petrov" has been disconnected

20:55:06 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
23:20:42 | Player "Pasha Novak" has been disconnected

21:52:31 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" is connected
23:14:06 | Player "Vrach Sikorski" has been disconnected

21:09:17 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
23:39:58 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
00:22:25 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" has been disconnected

19:30:51 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" is connected
23:39:46 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" is connected
03:01:31 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" has been disconnected

21:15:52 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected
23:36:47 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected
00:18:36 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" has been disconnected

21:26:52 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected
22:56:22 | Player "Emma Isaksen" has been disconnected
22:56:32 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected
23:36:01 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected
23:44:02 | Player "Emma Isaksen" has been disconnected
23:44:32 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected
23:47:12 | Player "Emma Isaksen" has been disconnected
23:47:22 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected
00:04:11 | Player "Emma Isaksen" has been disconnected

19:28:07 | Player "Constance DeVoe" is connected
23:38:05 | Player "Constance DeVoe" is connected
05:34:38 | Player "Constance DeVoe" has been disconnected

21:51:55 | Player "Elliot Henry" is connected
23:39:23 | Player "Elliot Henry" is connected
01:55:00 | Player "Elliot Henry" has been disconnected

19:30:47 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" is connected
23:38:06 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" is connected
23:46:11 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" has been disconnected

21:17:38 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" is connected
23:37:23 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" is connected
23:44:26 | Player "Riviaira Pevensie" has been disconnected

21:36:15 | Player "Kris Phin" is connected
23:39:24 | Player "Kris Phin" is connected
23:55:09 | Player "Kris Phin" has been disconnected

20:21:53 | Player "Harald Kruth" is connected
23:36:49 | Player "Harald Kruth" is connected
00:12:33 | Player "Harald Kruth" has been disconnected

21:51:44 | Player "Danil Bogotov" is connected
23:35:39 | Player "Danil Bogotov" is connected
23:44:21 | Player "Danil Bogotov" has been disconnected
23:44:31 | Player "Danil Bogotov" is connected
02:26:10 | Player "Danil Bogotov" has been disconnected

21:46:41 | Player "Hector Gomez" is connected
22:55:34 | Player "Hector Gomez" has been disconnected

20:48:17 | Player "Joey Suggs" is connected
23:30:22 | Player "Joey Suggs" has been disconnected
23:38:26 | Player "Joey Suggs" is connected
00:30:21 | Player "Joey Suggs" has been disconnected

21:20:59 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" is connected
23:36:38 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" is connected
23:41:13 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" has been disconnected
23:56:49 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" is connected
01:01:33 | Player "Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky" has been disconnected

21:49:47 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected
22:06:50 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected
22:52:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected
23:20:57 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected

23:18:09 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
23:36:31 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
01:11:30 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" has been disconnected

21:16:35 | Player "Jordan Holt" is connected
22:56:19 | Player "Jordan Holt" has been disconnected
22:58:07 | Player "Jordan Holt" is connected
23:39:29 | Player "Jordan Holt" is connected
01:38:33 | Player "Jordan Holt" has been disconnected

20:29:43 | Player "Sunny Smith" is connected
23:37:49 | Player "Sunny Smith" is connected
02:10:50 | Player "Sunny Smith" has been disconnected

19:29:06 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
23:35:38 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
02:04:45 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected

23:20:09 | Player "Charles Richthofen" is connected
23:35:55 | Player "Charles Richthofen" is connected
00:08:44 | Player "Charles Richthofen" has been disconnected

21:57:11 | Player "Jake Valentine" is connected
23:00:04 | Player "Jake Valentine" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Jackfish - Viktor Petrov | POSTED

@Zman44 - Pasha Novak | POSTED

@Zipcouda - Vrach Sikorski | POSTED

@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED

@BrianM - Dylan MacLeod | POSTED

@Lorcan - Ryan Bonfield | POSTED

@Cookie - Emma Isaksen | POSTED

@Xehara - Constance DeVoe | POSTED

@Lego - Elliot Henry | POSTED

@Osku - Oscar ODoyle | POSTED

@Mademoiselle - Riviaira Pevensie | POSTED

@Krisp - Kris Phin | POSTED

@wirpy - Harald Kruth | POSTED

@Sythara - Danil Bogotov | POSTED

@DK_Major - Hector Gomez | POSTED

@Joe - Joey Suggs | POSTED

@DaRsnn - Kendrick Romelle Jermaine Rittsky | POSTED

@PandaOG - Marcus Moreno | POSTED

@YNW Pep - Jonathan Shmeck | POSTED

@AlanM - Jordan Holt | POSTED

@zsmith1111 - Sunny Smith | POSTED

@Kordruga - Vlad Visus | POSTED

@Charlie - Charles Richthofen | POSTED

@Prinsey - Jake Valentine | POSTED

@Derek Steel - Viggo Bjerke | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Please only post if you were called in for your POV or you have new evidence to add to the report. Do not turn this into a back and forth conversation. This is everyone's only warning.

Vlad POV: Arrive at this barn to see a huge crowd. Speak to @Xehara's character and I'm informed that it's a trading hub. Whatever, me and a couple of the boys ( @Craig & @Charlie) hang outside the barn staying away from the chaos. Some people try and force us to drink water because it's 'Good for our health', some people just messing around playing pranks etc etc. Then people start fake initiating on the whole place through a megaphone. Screaming shit like "Put your hands up this is a robbery" and then 10 seconds later saying "It was just a joke chill."  I have no idea who the people doing the stuff mentioned are.

After that we saw some people pass by that we wanted to take hostage in relation to a storyline within our group. I man called Joey helps me with this and he goes away. Me and the boys take said hostages to Lopatino castle for some fantastic RP when suddenly a whole squad of people show up from that barn and storm the castle. We kill 5 or 6 of them before being gassed. No idea who half of them were, or why their groups would work together to kill people they don't know. 

The RP at the barn was chaotic and most of it made no IC sense. People who have robbed/killed each other were messing around together. I didn't witness the standoff inside the barn so I can't comment on that. Overall it was a really bad area of RP that I'm glad we didn't stick around for for too long.

Was there for a brief time as i heard there was something going on in the barn, met with @Osku there a d talked with him for a bit, we had a little fight since he called me a jew and thats the end of it for me, the rest of the time i was just AFK for periods, i did not take part in any of the stuff thay went down there.

My Ingame name: Harald Kruth

Allies: @Krisp

MY POV: Me and Kris were coming from Kabanino with a group of people we had meet on the roads and were traveling to Vybor, it turned night during our travels and during this time we had notcied light coming from the barn were everyone gathered up so the group as whole decided to head over there. Seemed like it would be a nice place to camp out the night in, instead of staying out in the rain and cold night. As Kris mentioned me and him mostly stayed quiet, for my part It was mostly due to it being loud in there and I didnt know anyone so I found it a bit hard to join in when I could barely hear. To reinforce Kris statement about trying to defuse the mexican standoff situtation, I remember him walking around them trying to make them all calm down. 

I dont know if there was any legitimate chedaki threats to us inside the barn but there were defiantly people that were spotted on the road far away that were aiming towards us. I guess that's what triggered a lot of people into a hysteria. I dont know it was but somebody also had a megaphone that they used to prank everyone by saying something along the lines of everyone need to drop their weapons or they will be shot, then that person said it was just a prank. 

During the morning me and Kris left, everyone else left during different parts of the morning. Was chaotic sure, but It was interesting from my point of view to overhear all these people that known eachother for long talking to eachother. Could it had been better? Yes, but I found it a valueable rp situtation atleast for myself due to gaining knowledge about who is with who and the like. 

Danil Bogotov's POV

I honestly don't remember a thing about this incident, and with my memory problems I am not surprised as I didn't make any notes regarding this encounter. I saw my name in the logs, and I think I saw my character in a video, but that's all I can see. The logs indicate an emote from my character of "*sits down in dark corner not too far away from people*", which tells me that there were too many people around me to interact in any meaningful way. Oddly enough, my social anxiety translates into this game too when being around a ton of people all talking. I am sorry but I genuinely cannot recall anything meaningful to add to this report.

Posted (edited)

POV: Myself and @Lorcan showed up to the barn before most people, we were chatting with Xehara and helping her gather logs to build walls, slowly more and more people start showing up, I talk with everyone for a bit but then I was talking to someone in the DayZRP help channel so I went afk in a corner whilst I helped him out, I only tabbed back in to make sure no one was trying to talk to me as I had announced I was afk, after this I tabbed in to find my good friend Osku standing around so I give him a few friendly punches from behind, shots start going off so we all huddle in the barn and I am called into a group hug, I continue to talk to the rest of the people there before it all defuses and we go our separate ways. Me and Osku were the only Jackals there to my knowledge.

Edited by DaRsnn

I was hanging out all day at the barn with Kendrick and Stan and then a crazy amount of people showed up after that it was getting super loud and kind crazy to be fair. Someone told me to put my hands up and drop my shoes so i complied thats when that Mexican stand off started. after that i just sat in the corner by my self as the chedaki was supposed to come attack but never did. 

Constance DeVoe PoV: 

After a full day of chopping trees, nailing boards, singing for Kendrick Lamar and later for the Raiders in Kabanino, the inside of the barn was finally finished. Now all that was needed was towers on either side for defense. I ran down to the tree line with a crew of people. Since I was now a master lumberjack and thus was able to yield double the logs, I began my deforestation while my increasing crew of able-bodied men collected logs and planks and carried them back to the barn. We hummed and sang, swaying to and fro as we worked to help pass the time and make a mundane task more enjoyable. The entire creek was now covered in fallen trees and the amount of wood collected was overwhelming, so I decided maybe it was time to stop and go to the barn to work on the building. When I got there, the five people I had left up there to go commit tree genocide had grown exponentially. 

I was overwhelmed, to say the least. I was keeping a watchful eye on Elliot as he had begun drinking and I was determined to ensure he did not hurt himself or others. I get approached by a little girl who was sent to me by a man named Viktor and began to panic trying to find out who she was, what I was meant to do with her, where to house her, what to have her do and so on. Jackals were present and in the area, so I felt she wasn't in too much danger given they had protected another little girl previously - but a lot of heavily armed people in one area is not a good place for a child regardless. I assigned someone to escort her to town and show her around. I then went back to trying to sort out all of the many requests for my attention. I handled assigning stalls to people, I at one point was in a field with Elliot and the Asylum members surrounding a Chedaki member I knew, only to pull Elliot back because I heard someone ask why people were following. Elliot and I then retreated to a new group, got bored, and moved into the barn when it got dark. 

Inside the barn, there were reports of Chedaki surrounding us in the tree lines so everyone began piling into the barn. A fire was made, an impromptu barn party was had. We auctioned off a willing person for sale and that person than was the property of the highest bidder for all of five minutes until the joke auction was quickly forgotten. Banter was had and then gunshots went off resulting in everyone hiding in a stall. In light of the fear everyone held from the unknown gunshots following reports of Chedaki, a man proposed a group hug. A large group huddled together for said group hug - I remained in cover waiting for someone to charge the barn. Once it was stated that the attacks were a false alarm, everyone began mingling again. There was at one point a posing of people together for imaginary pictures, and then the doors of the barn opened and everyone began to scatter outside again. At this point Elliot and I decided to leave and headed back to town. 

20190426175250_1.jpg

20190426180145_1.jpg

Calling @Derek Steel for his PoV

Jordan Holt: This is gonna be short and sweet. I literally just arrived at the barn and there were people saying that there was Chedaki in the area about to attack, since my character does joke around a little I said to my friend Oscar to hold me I'm scared! After that everyone joined in, I have no idea why they done that. I tried to get out of it but everyone had me blocked in so there was really nothing I could do to get out of it. 
After that there was people lying down in a corner just talking, I think it was 3 of them from what I seen (The video evidence may show otherwise, I'm just going with what i saw at the time) I think it was then I done //afk and came back to see everyone stacked and glitched on top of one another.