Server time (UTC): 2019-09-23, 08:11
Sign in to follow this  
Zipcouda

Cancer Roleplay 26/4/2019

Just now, Jackfish said:

This attitude is one of the reasons that this shit is happening.

Probably, but if the majority is doing it (like in this case) then who are the minority to tell them how to have fun? 

The social club that the forums became has also translated itself into the game. This is tempered with firefights/hostages and creates the current DayZRP experience.

People get bored in-game and instead of logging out, they fuck around. It really annoys me, and while roleplaying, it can be hard to "defuse" the situation. Like you said, leading by example, especially groups, is very important to set a high standard of RP

1 minute ago, The Traveler said:

Probably, but if the majority is doing it (like in this case) then who are the minority to tell them how to have fun? 

Wow alright bud, no words.

8 minutes ago, Zipcouda said:

No, and I won't be doing so. If others want to its up to them. I have the words of those who were present and me onlooking. I made this thread because no one else was. You are talking about reporting at least 15 players, many of which I don't know the name of. No one is specifically to blame, it is the culmination of everyone's behaviour adding to the stupidity. Wouldn't be fair to report some and not others.

What's the purpose of a rant thread then? It won't accomplish anything.

You're part of the problem if you see bad RP happening, don't report it and then complain that nothing is being done about it and how things are bad.

/thread

You have a problem with it but refuse to report then your apart of the issue simple as that.
Hub RP has always been memes and jokes prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, The Traveler said:

Pretty much what happened in this instance, to be honest. The majority lead the theme of the RP, and the majority at that time were doing that style of RP. Keep in mind, I've interacted with that majority a fair bit in this region and have come to find that they were consistent in portraying their characters. I never saw anyone break character. So it goes back to policing how people choose to approach roleplay.