Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:22
Sign in to follow this  
Jean

Old Characters shown in the profiles

Old characters in the profiles  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would want to know what other characters people from this community have played. And I am not able to see it in an easy way. As soon as they are dead all about them is complicated to find. Maybe searching but is not the easiest. I don't know if someone would be concerned about it, but at least it would be great if we would have the option.

Thanks again,

@MR Pussywhipped

See previous discussion here:

I don't really see the downside with this at all, i'm 100% for doing this since the only way to find peoples non-active characters is searching for them by name. +1 to this.

If anything maybe make it a paid feature? we already have such things for character music and character text editor etc. 

This would be up to @Roland to implement it.

If anything, it’d be an enjoyable feature

I'd also like a search function so if you want to learn about a character you meet in game you can 🙂

+1 

Would teach a lot about what kind of roleplay experience has been played in the past.

Is there any reason not to implement this, @Roland ?

I don't know how it all works backstage, but it seems like this would be an easy thing to do.

I guess it could be done pretty easily, but +1

Would be fun as a new player I suppose, being able to read about what peopel who have existed and what not.