Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:46
Sign in to follow this  
NeO_Scout

Boris Maslatkin

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I don't really think it's fair or unfair, it's a temp-ban, which has lasted almost 2 years already, lol. I don't really understand why my friend and I are still banned. Simply because we didn't post our POV? Is is really that important? The video is there taken by some guy, so what else would be needed?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: My friend and I were holding someone up, then we started giving him loot instead "force-looting" i guess. It was just for giggles and we had a good time imho. Even the ending was in favor of the people so I don't see what was so bad coming from us, tbh, you tell me. Even in the report topic, nobody really mentions my friend and I (the pink bandits) all that much. It was more about some guy combat-logging in the end lol.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be able to connect to the servers again.

What could you have done better?: I guess I could've fixed my mic and RP'ed a little more with animations and such.

Kind Regards,

Boris Maslatkin.

Edited by NeO_Scout

Greetings, 

You were indeed temp banned for not posting your POV in a report. This is what happens when you fail to respond. The report has to be closed and the people who do not respond are temporally banned from the server until they do. Since making the appeal we now have your POV which is good and will now revoke your temp ban and you will be able to play here again. In the future, if you are called into a report, you must post your POV on the report or this will happen again. 

With that said, temp ban removed.

Appeal accepted | Temp ban removed

Signed by myself with notes