Server time: 2019-05-20, 01:25
Sign in to follow this  
JMZIE

The Raptors

Posted (edited)

raptorforum.png.f1aa14bc389bcd0851dcdfcd1cf0efc2.png

theraptors.png.2ccf6236f3881555f3436301bf75c189.png

raptorstory.png.ba9d9e385fec68e32971c828eaa94e09.png

“Stay away from the gate, we don’t want any trouble, just leave”. James said as a group outside his base were trying to intimidate and force there way in. “And what if we don’t leave? What are you going to do about it?”. James stood quietly and said “We will be forced to hurt you”. One of the men outside laughed, “You won’t be hurting anybody buddy, you won’t do shit”. James shot his gun up in the air and screamed “LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW”. At that moment the group ran inside the front gate of the base, gunning down one of James’ friends, two people had guns pointed at James, while the rest of his friends were either dead or kneeling with their hands on their head. “Now mister, I told you, you weren’t hurting anybody, now drop your fucking weapon and get the fuck on your knees with your hand on your head”. James did as he was told. They proceeded to walk inside a building, stripping James of all his clothing and weapons, they proceeded to beat him and cut him. The tall man who James assumes was the group leader bent down and whispered in James’ ear, “We are going to give you one more chance to live, next time we see you, we are going to capture you, torture you, and then kill you in the most painful way possible, understood?”. James, who was covered in blood and cuts, was sitting down against a wall, proceeded to nod to the tall man. The man said “Good, you understand”. The tall man stood up, kicked James in the face, laughed, then walked out of the building and left. 

James stayed in that building for the next few days, healing himself up, when he was better, he headed north.

After a couple hours of walking James decided to take a break in a fast station on the side of the road, he killed the nearby zombies and took shelter inside for the night. In the morning when he woke up, he noticed laughing coming from outside, he got up quietly and peered our the window. When he looked outside, he saw a group and a familiar man with them. James instantly picked up his sniper and took aim, thankfully his sniper was suppressed so it might take the enemies a while to find him. James pulled the trigger, sending a bullet traveling through the air towards the mans head, James had killed him. 6 shots later and James walked outside the door and towards the road to see 7 dead bodies laying there. At that moment he realized something, he realized he was good at killing people he didn’t like. 

raptorinfo.png.a67812495fa9dcd12ba689cf2aeafa98.png

The Raptors are a group who want to be treated with respect and want authority within Chernarus, they want to put away any groups they feel are bad or not good for the country of Chernarus. They think Chernarus has certain groups with too much power and they don't deserve the power they have. The Raptors are a sort of neutral-hostile group, they don’t go around robbing everyone they see, they only go after someone if that someone has done something to them, or they just don’t like this person for some reason. They only go out of their way to attack/rob/kill groups they do not like

The name “The Raptors” was thought of by James. He got the idea because, well, a raptor is his favorite animal, he also really admired the way they hunted and killed their prey, they do it quick, clean and quietly.

The group leader, James McCoy, got the idea of making this group after he watched his friends get killed over nothing down in Cherno. He packed up his things and headed north, where he saw even more bloodshed and disgraceful actions being done by other groups. He vows to rid Chernarus of the unworthy groups.

raptorgoals.png.1ebb8ab62d294c5ea31edc0cc63aefc7.png

IC Goals:

Rid Chernarus of the groups The Raptors feel are unworthy of the power they have.  (On Going)

Establish a base of operations (On Going)

Establish alliances with other groups. 0/2 (Day 695)

Gather enough supplies we need to be able to complete our goals (Day 680)

Gain more members of the group (On Going)

Help the people who support The Raptors (On Going)

OOC Goals:

Have fun!

Have good RP

Decrease the rate of bad RP, for example, people who just kill, rob and raid for loot and dont RP properly.

raptormember.png.f84c00529e1d4a4cdb8d687296941493.png

Group Leader: JMZIE James McCoy

Ravenous | Ragnar Kopan 

raptorapp.png.5893a6e208ce8fab0fcb39469b6f9dc1.png

Group Application:
Name in Game and OOC:

Why do you want to join this group?:

What groups were you in before?:

What can you bring to this group?:

Age In Game and OOC: 

Pm me if you want to apply, we need people who are good at fighting and all I need is members to get this group finished. 

Thanks for reading 🙂

Edited by JMZIE
Revamp!

This group looks very W.I.P fix your stuff then post it.

Do you have graphics for this?

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Do you have graphics for this?

I will get graphics, like I said, this is just an idea not fully complete yet. I am working on getting a logo made as I cannot make one myself cuz I’m shit at photoshop 

Edited by JMZIE

goodluck

It looks wip doe

3 minutes ago, Dusty said:

goodluck

It looks wip doe

Yes, it is a WIP there is still some things I need to work on, the graphics, the goals, and possibly touch up the goals a little bit.

/Archived for now

We do not allow WIP groups. Please PM a mod when you have completed the thread to the proper standard.

/Unarchived as requested for OP to add goals and make it not a WIP.

Welcome back.

Welcome back

1 hour ago, DaRsnn said:

Welcome back

Thank you, let me know what you think needs improving xd.

Hmmm. 

Honest feedback time:

the backstory is a bit basic to be honest.  Guy gets held up, friends are killed, wants revenge is the backstory of one man, not so much a group. 

Why are The Raptors unique?  Most groups want other groups to not have power.  What would make people want to RP with you?

The IC goals are pretty standard on the OOC goals are something everyone should already be doing.

Anyways, I suggest going into detail about it what sets this group apart.  Maybe explain the Raptor name?   Perhaps they are clever and stealthy like a Raptor?  Or maybe someone really just likes a Toronto based basketball team?

The thread itself looks pretty clean the graphics are a little tough to see but t not too shabby.

Needs some work but I think you have a decent foundation.

Good luck out there.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

Hmmm. 

Honest feedback time:

the backstory is a bit basic to be honest.  Guy gets held up, friends are killed, wants revenge is the backstory of one man, not so much a group. 

Why are The Raptors unique?  Most groups want other groups to not have power.  What would make people want to RP with you?

The IC goals are pretty standard on the OOC goals are something everyone should already be doing.

Anyways, I suggest going into detail about it what sets this group apart.  Maybe explain the Raptor name?   Perhaps they are clever and stealthy like a Raptor?  Or maybe someone really just likes a Toronto based basketball team?

The thread itself looks pretty clean the graphics are a little tough to see but t not too shabby.

Needs some work but I think you have a decent foundation.

Good luck out there.

Ya, this isn’t what I would call the finished product, I will more than likely be editing the backstory/information part to give more of a history on The Raptors. And I don’t know if I would consider the group unique or not? This group is just about taking down other groups who The Raptors don’t like, that’s it, we aren’t trying to set up a trade area, sell shit or anything, maybe in the future but at the moment our main goal is to take down other groups.

Edit: I have updated the story and information part, let me know what you think. 

Edited by JMZIE

Best of luck. Graphics are a bit to dark can't make out what they are.

Just now, BiggsbeOG said:

Best of luck. Graphics are a bit to dark can't make out what they are.

ye, they are quite dark, but on different monitors with different brightness, contrast and colour settings they look different, For me they are fairly easy to read, but I can see where you are coming from.

Good luck bro!

45 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Good luck bro!

Thank you xD

All I need now is members

giphy.gif

It's On

On 4/30/2019 at 2:00 AM, Ravenous said:

giphy.gif

It's On

Yes it is. 

Unfortunately it has now been 1 week and you have failed to get 5 members on your roster. As such this group will be archived. You may request it reopened again after 30 days by messaging a mod+