Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:46
Sign in to follow this  
groovy kase

S1: Invalid Initiation / Attempted KOS/ Rule Violation 2.3

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Pushtoshka, Kabanino, Vybor, Kabanino (Outskirts)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Between 4/25/2019 - 4/26/2019

Your in game name: Kase Mcilwrath

Names of allies involved: @HeyItsGrimm @RiZStream @duxpredator @Tasnik @Clarence @Pinkerton @Lindse @JohnCrown
Witnesses: @Lego @ScarletRose @yuthee @Dutch

Name of suspect/s: Jackals

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Videos will be uploaded based on allies POV's 

I would like to start off by saying I cannot provide a POV as this has been over the span of 48 hours and I had been debating putting up another report due to this being a complete separate situation from my other current report.

Yesterday 4/25/2019, two of my group members were initiated on by Jackals. The roleplay provided was okay, and there were no issues at that point, things went on.
Today 4/26/2019, The Jackals have initiated on our group 4 times in different locations throughout the whole day.

1st Initiation; was at Pushtoshka: Essentially we were in the middle of RP with a few people from Funeral Parlor before we decided to head out to RP with the "Toymakers" and then the situation unfolded where we were held up by a SINGLE Jackal member against 4 of us. The moment he ran off, I picked up my rifle and gassed him since he decided to try and rack up as many people as he could, though the initiation itself was very poor and similar to the following report.

Spoiler

2nd Initiation; Which wasn't really an initiation at all and actually where I put the "Invalid Initiation and Attempted KOS" as logs will show. The Jackals ran into us in Kabanino and were asking us why we were following "Their boy" which wasn't the case as we had been still trying to find the "Toymakers" because we lost track of them during the first initiation. We began to make our way out and I saw one of them pull out a megaphone, I quickly ran back up towards them and confronted them about it before they could've dropped an initiation (If they had planned to) and asked them what they wanted. They responded by saying "My friend just likes to make funny noises on the megaphone." and to which I said something sarcastic about saying "Ahuh..." and as I turned back to rejoin my group, I hear "Hands up, Vato." and literally mid sentence he shoots me before I even have a chance to do anything. I had my gun out but it was not aimed and was never turned around before gunned down uncon. They brought me back and patched me up, unloaded my gun and "Apologized" saying they didn't want any trouble and they left it at that. Though had I been killed, it would've been a complete RDM.

3rd Initiation; The Jackals decided to come after one of my men again, and began to do a radio negotiation in exchange for ammunition and a plate carrier. We accepted the negotiation and sent one of our men with the requested items, which they cancelled half way through it's delivery. They let our man go and began to follow him (Presumably to lead them to us.) and so we told our member to lead them elsewhere as we were in the middle of RP with the "Toymakers" at this point.

4th Initiation; This was practically 20 minutes after the 3rd initiation hostage release. We were still RPing with the "Toymakers" when we saw a man by the name of Chance who claimed he was just looking around and then ran off but remained within distance of us. At this point we had reason to believe he was a scout for the Jackals and lone and behold, not even a minute later the Jackals show up with about 4-5 men (That were visible) and we had already left the barn we were in at the time of the RP. They initiated via megaphone on us running through the fields and a firefight broke out. I was killed roughly a few minutes into it. I chose not to comply this time, as we had the numbers to fight back, not a big deal.

All 4 initiations present are in the span of 4/26/2019.

Edited by Kase

I only witnessed the 4th initiation even then I didn't participate in the firefight.

POV: I pull up to Kab barn, I have a quick chat with Kase and his boys, do some quick roleplay. I see some southern hill billy come out of the woods, I already knew it was Jackals, I loop out into the field and see more. I begin to loop around the back towards Grishino way to get behind them and to initiate on them. They drop an initiation on Kase's group during their roleplay in the barn. Most of them die within the first two minutes so I decide to pull out and head north. I wait a few to make sure no one is following me and then log out.

No video.

Posted (edited)

(I was only present for Initiation #1)

Elliot Henry PoV: Elliot was with the boiis, chilling in his town as he usually did, when Joey boii asked him for his M4 for a second. Elliot said that he could legit only have it for a second, so Joey boii ran off and was like "Hands....hands.....hands! Hands got dammit show me ur hands!!!" as he usually does and got 4 men to comply and ended up running off like the OP said, presumably for more hostages, thus getting himself killed, and that's all Elliot knows and all he cares about because he got his gun back, so he was chillin'.

Edited by Lego
oops

Spencer Grimm POV: 

1st initiation: We were in pushtoka rping with funeral parlor after wrapping up a situation with dead batteries. We spot the toymakers and wanted to check in with them as our stories have crossed a lot. We start going down the road when a jackal member (no clue which one logs will show it) runs up and initiates on four of us. At first I comply thinking it was a joke, as the same joke had been played earlier in the day at the funeral parlors trading barn thing. Then Ryker asks the man if hes serious to which he replied "Yes im fucking serious" or something to that extent. He begins to try and gather more hostages, as a (as far as we could tell) solo player. He eventually runs off to chase after some one that tried to get away when ryker picks up an m4 on the ground that was dropped and kills the man.

2nd initiation: We were in kabanino, finally back on track searching for the toymakers after what happened in pushtoka. One of our members is held up by them but once they realize shes a  part of our group they let her go. So we move into kab and run into some one whos voice reminded us of a jackal we had encountered before. A few of us scatter away realizing were out numbered. As I make it down towards the long brown barn, I hear a burst of gun fire and kase no longer answers his radio. A few minutes go by with us watching down into the town when kase hops back on the radio saying he was just shot with no time to comply at all.

3rd initiation: I wasnt a part of this one as we had finally managed to find the toymakers and were having some really good and intense RP, when @Tasnik comes over the radio and tells us that hes been taking hostage. He said their demands are a plate carrier with food and ammo for an AK. I volunteer mine up and send @Pinkerton over towards the meet up point in pushtoka to deliver the plate carrier in exchange for tasnik. once he was about half way there, Tasnik came back on the radio and said that they no longer want the deal as they had held up some one else and gotten a bunch of supplies off of him after he non complied. After they let him go Tasnik tells us that he is being followed, so we told him to head  a different direction to lead them away. 

4th Initiation: We are still roleplaying with the toymakers, when @Clarence showed up. After hearing what tasnik was saying on the radio about being followed. I decide to head up into the tree line to spot any people incoming. Shortly later, I spot quite a few people coming towards the barn the rest were all scattered in whole roleplaying in. I saw an orange/red arm band on one so I called it to likely be jackals. As at this point we had already been initiated on by them 3 times in 5 hours. The boys in the barn run away out into the field towards stary, where a mega phone initiation is dropped. We saw, us having a numbers advantage, we could try and fight them. So the boys in the field start firing at them, im covering them from the tree line when I see a man in an orange/red armband exactly like the group is known to wear, he raises his rifle at me so i raised mine and dropped him after being shot twice. I retreated up the hill and am shortly killed by two guys pushing me.

As stated before we have been running into the Jackals a lot very recently. They have initiated on me three times and to some of my group members two other times in the span of 24 hours. 

1st occurrence: @RiZStream @MrDew and I were around VMC when we were being chased by a player and since we heard gun shots recently we ran towards the nearest town (Vybor)  for cover but the chaser imitated by using a police microphone so we complied. We were brought into the closest building and dropped out stuff before another group rolled up.This event went okay and eventually another group came up and initiated on the people who took us hostage and hutch and I eventually were able to leave alive. (You can pull logs here on @MrDew as he and another jackal fought)

2nd occurrence: The next day after the 1st occurrence. We (Mac Tire) were taken hostage from 1 jackal in Pustoshka , the same from the video @Kase posted above, where he initiated on us initially ( 1v4 NVFL) and eventually told the whole camp to put their hands up (probably around 20 people). As he went to initiate on more people behind the house where we were held up @Kase gunned him down.

3rd occurrence: Around an hour or two after the 2nd occurrence. I had to go afk for a minute and got split up from the rest of the group (Mac Tire) but when I came back and caught up with them in Kabanino I heard @Kase come on the radio saying he was shot on sight (KOS) but fortunately only went unconscious and when he woke up I guess the shooters realized they messed up and let him go no harm.

4th occurrence: Around 30 minutes or less after the 3rd occurrence. While I was enjoying role playing with Mac Tire and the Toy Makers and developing our story line I heard on the radio that one of our members @Tasnik was being taken hostage by the jackals and demanded a plate carrier and ammo. So we gathered the items and sent @Pinkerton on his way to finish the deal. But a couple minutes later @Tasnik radios back in and says the deal was over and they let him go. So, now i turned my radio off and focused on the RP with the Toy Makers.

5th occurrence: This happened around 20 minuites after the 4th occurrence. In game @HeyItsGrimm told everyone jackals were coming and sure enough we were being engaged on again. Around 6 or more Jackals showed up and immediate engaged on us with the police microphone. I immediately recognized the voice from the 1st occurrence. And soon after I died. I was able to retaliate and shoot a few of them before I died.

Roy "Hutch" Hutchinson's POV:

1st initiation: We were engaged in some RP with the funeral parlor when someone rolled up onto us in the middle of a huge group of people and semi-troll like (it seemed) asked us to put our hands up. We were unsure if it was a joke or not, but complied. He was completely outnumbered (he was the only known enemy) and still initiated on the group. He moved away, seemingly to run away and we picked our weapons back up and killed him.

Spoiler

2nd initiation: We were on our way to find the Toy Makers when I noticed a Jackal who was one of the ones who took @duxpredator and I hostage last night. We were on our way to get out of there, and apparently were followed. @Kase must have stopped to figure out what was going on,  I heard a confirmed shot (assuming from those guys). Shortly after, Ryker informed us he was just gunned down and revived.

Spoiler

3rd initiation: I wasn't there for @Tasnik being taken hostage, but we were all RPing with the Toy Makers when we were radioed that he was taken and we needed to meet the demands for him to live. Apparently they let him go as we had @Pinkertonon the way to meet the demands.

4th initiation: As we continued to RP with the Toy Makers after @Pinkertongot back, we received information that we had a few people rolling up. We all gather to leave the area and begin running through the field. Someone from the Jackals initiated with a megaphone and gunfire broke out. I was killed in the exchange.

Spoiler

Joey Suggs POV

1st Initiation 

I was roleplaying with Aslyum (Blue armbands in the video)  @Eagle @BrianM @Cookie  @ItzTyler  and one other dude) They wanted to rob some people since they were low on equipment and I needed people to sell at the Funeral Parlor market. So I found 4 people that looked well equipped and had no guns out. I say in discord that I'm initiating and one replies with ok. I do it and I'm the only one with my gun up, but they all comply so I was alright with it. Then as I have the 4 dudes hostage with their hands up two other dudes get to close to me with guns out so I initiate on them and one complies after me having to tell him to put his hands up multiple times before he finally decides to do it. The other one says no and I start getting shot at,  I give him multiple chances and he ended up getting shot for not complying.  I then see the sniper behind double greenhouse, I reinitiate on him and I knock him uncon as he tried running away. I then turn around to see all 4 of my hostages and 2 of my blue armband friends watching it happen and I get gunned down.    

Don't know if they were confused on what to do but yea, that happened.

2nd Initiation 

I'm in KAB and I was with The Jackals, Dusty goes up and talks to the man. After they finish up talking I started following the man. He then turns around and asks me if I'm going to initiate or what. Dusty walks up and starts talking to the man and as the man turns away to walk away I said "Put your hands up fool" he starts backpedaling and when I raise my gun it just shoots. Wasn't meaning to shoot, dont know if it did it by its self or If I had fat fingered my left click. I hit him three times then he fell uncon. After realizing I done goof'd I quickly banadged the man and resuscitated him. I then apologize to the man and tell him he can keep his things and release him.

didn't give him enough time to comply so yea, that happened. 

3rd Initiation 

When I was with Aslyum the day before yesterday the Jackals apparently had problems with Funeral Parlor and wanted to go initiate on them, so they called me over. THEN  since I've been left hanging TWICE in initiations I made sure to ask 6 times that if everyone was ready for me to initiate. I initiate 4 don't comply and we then we start RPing with Constance from Funeral Parlor.  

Don't know why this situation is in the report 

4th initiation

I was waiting out my thirty when @YNW Jasper said he was talking to some people at KAB lonely barn. When I walked over I saw 7 people sprinting away in an open field then  @YNW Pep initiates via megaphone while on top of a hay bale so that the people could see him. Immediately after finishing his initiation one shoots him in the arm. I didn't have a scope so I flanked around and reinitiated on one trying to flee and killed him. 

Posted (edited)

POV: one of us comes across a whole bunch of people in kab barn and alerts us to their location, we all run down from kabanino where I pick up a megaphone and run to the barn. I then see them all in the field so i stand still ontop of the haybail like a Jewish man of steel and initiate, before i even finish the initiation im shot so I take cover and fire back, firefight ensues and we manage to kill most of them with only 2 running away. 

there was no way of us knowing it was you since you had no armbands out or any other indication that it might be you, you were also around other people who werent in your group.

I want to report @Kase for metagaming, as can be seen in the 2nd initiation video and can also be confirmed by his friends own POV's. 

11 hours ago, RiZStream said:

informed us he was just gunned down and revived.

11 hours ago, duxpredator said:

@Kase come on the radio saying he was shot on sight

also weird how @HeyItsGrimm says @Kase never responded back to his radio. 

I would like to also report whoever was the 1st man to drop uncon in the 4th video for metagaming saying hes uncon and that they are all at the barn, and also @RiZStream for metagaming saying hes down and uncon and giving out where he is. 

as can also be heard in the 4th video, their attitude towards other players and roleplay in general is just garbage. even before an initiation drops they talking about what rule is broken and for which rule to report, you also almost never roleplay with someone else other than your own groups, everytime you see someone else you just scatter in every direction and run away, which is a terrible attitude to go for in this community and also bad for you as a streamer showing basically 0 content other than a repetitive "So whats your backstory" with your own friends.

its clear now that this report is driven by OOC hate and OOC frustration.

🦀 out 🦀

Edited by YNW Pep

Aight so boom. For the 1st initiation stated, I wasn’t apart of nor have I heard about it.

2nd: I was in kab when Puncture said he was getting followed, or at least it seemed like he was as he stated, so we confronted them and asked why they were chasing him. After puncture drops the yeet and as soon as Puncture raises his gun, shots pop off. I got idea who shot who or what. But then Puncture states it just started firing on its own. So it could’ve been a glitch. Who knows. After that the homie was picked back up, bandaged and we dipped.

3rd: We initiate on a few homies in Pushtoska. A few don’t comply and get gassed. We take a couple in a house to do some dank roleplay. Turned out one of the homies was with the OP. We had no idea until he told us. We negotiate for his safe release. But cancel it a bit after cause another homie we took decided to not comply. And was yeeted into the after life. We let the hostage go after.

4th: We go to Kab to wait out our 30 after the Pushtoshka. While we wait one of our boys says there were hella guys in the barn by Kab pond. So we run over there, drop the yeet and a firefight ensues after they start taking shots at us first before the initiation even ended. We kill most, a couple get away. Then I book it to stary to wait out the timer again then log out.

Homie, we don’t mean to initiate on you guys this much. But your group literally wears no armbands to identify yours or differentiate yourself from other groups. And it’s not like we can rp with y’all since the past few times we’ve came close to yall, you dip out immediately. Maybe if you actually stopped and talked to us for a change we wouldn’t have to initiate. Cause, contrary to popular belief, we like to rp. Running from people is a sign of weakness and that’s kinda what our group is against.

Ronald "Worm" Bennet POV

I was not present for all hostile interactions, which was simply the first which I got word of as I entered pushtoshka and was dealt with soon after hearing about it. "Not a big deal"

Though the ones following seemed to me like the roleplay aspects of the interactions were degrading and turning into a simple game of cat and mouse. One where the Cat just didn't feel like giving up until something came of the chase.

2nd Situation: I had just logged in after going to help my family outside to hear the guys were traveling to Kab to try and locate the Toymakers. Hearing this, and being generally close and low on health after a spar with Dominik the Chernarussian Bear whom kicked my ass rather bad (Dom was not a part of this situation, so please keep him from being tagged) , I limped my way there gaining back health as I went. By the time I got to Kab, I was back to full HP and starting trying to rally with the boys. I meet Spencer @HeyItsGrimm near the Piano House well where we meet a man in a full Ghillie and another in Firefighter pants that keeps the convo minimal, gets his water, and goes along his way. Not 3 minutes later, I hear gunfire and @Kase say "What the Fuck?" as he is now unconscious from, to my knowledge, a couple of randoms. I keep info OOC and wait to hear from him as he says he's only Uncon and not dead so I can confirm this wasn't a straight up KOS situation. Those minutes later, he gets up and has been patched and is told "Sorry, we don't want any trouble. Bye" and they left him. I then run into the guys in the middle of Kabanino where I meet the one in the Firefighter Jacket. He tells me, whilst hushing a giggle "Hey man, you might wanna get outta here. Somebody just got shot then got back up again" and it ends there with them going east and me looking for the wounded @Kase. End of 2nd Situation.

3rd Situation: Me and the guys, still together in the area of Kabanino, hear over the radio that Spencer found the Toymakers and told us to go to the Long Brown Barn. That's all we hear and we promptly run around like chickens with our heads cut off until we find the right one. We get there, roleplay for a bit, then get over the radio via @Kase from our guy @Tasnik that he's been taken by the Jackals in Pushtoshka and they want the SAME THING they always ask for. A fully kitted plate carrier loaded to the brim with 7.62 and other goodies. I get tasked with going to get him to pay him back for coming to get me when I was taken by the Jackals in Novodmitrivodsk days earlier, and I promptly de-gear myself of weapons and valuables to keep the deal to the extend of what they wanted. By the time I get to VMC, I hear that I should abort. The reason for this? Some other guy stumbled upon the Jackals as they had @Tasnik and he either didn't comply or initiated (Can't remember, ask @Kase) and in his death, the Jackals got a Metric Ass Ton of loot from the guy and let @Tasnik go since they didn't need our "Lesser Life Form Loot" (My own quote, not theirs) End of situation, but the Jackals still pursue @Tasnik in order to follow him back to us. 

4th Situation: Roleplaying with the Toymakers further and @Tasnik still leading the Jackals off of our trail and in another direction, it turns out that the rest of their force decided to scout out anyways. Mid-Convo with the Toymakers, I hear from @HeyItsGrimm that we have Randoms in town and that they're getting close to the barn. I step outside, spot the man trying to play cockroach in a bush, and point at him to show the rest of the group. We waited a moment to try and rectify the situation but. .  that ended in the rest of the Jackal Army arriving and bee-lining for the barn we were in. I yell to the Toymakers to run, we get halfway through the field, then one of the Jackals gets on the haystack around the side of the barn and gets on the megaphone, dropping the initiation. As soon as a demand was given and threat was held, @Kase Just lets go on the guy with the megaphone and the WWII Esque combat began. Haybales and Trees as cover, us dropping like flies, me taking a single shot with my mosin before they got too close and not feeling like regearing for a second time today, threw my hands over my head. They left those of us on the ground surrendering to lay there until they cleared the rest of the field before coming back through, yelling at us to run to the barn and keep going, meanwhile grabbing guns and gear as they walked around giving these orders. 

End: I have no personal comments as to keep my nose clean and my hands dry, so I will leave this information to the admins so that they can use it in whatever form they wish.

Posted (edited)

Chance Ryder POV: 

Honestly I don't know if it's my short term memory being trash or if I just wasn't there but for the life of me I can't recall most of these situations aside from the most recent situation that took place in the field there. So if logs show I was there something might jog my memory, but I don't think I was there for the first three situations, so that's what I'll post my POV about. 

Anyways I muted in teamspeak because I was planning on getting off for the night shortly. I was near Kabanino and went out towards the fields to head up to Altar radio or maybe that castle that's north of that area to look for a sword. It was raining though so I was planning on stopping into the long brown barn there to wait it out because I was losing health to the cold. Before I could make it to the barn i'm approached directly by one guy who had like three others outside with him. 

We chit chat a bit and he tells me to head on over to the next town over and I asked if I could perhaps wait out the rain in the barn to try and warm up, but right on que the rain stopped as I was saying this. He then tells me to leave, and I head towards stary a bit and unmute my comms. I inform my people of all the folks in the barn there, and they decided that they wanted to take them for reasons I cannot recall. 

Anyways @YNW Pep drops the initiation while most of us are out in the open with a megaphone. They start running away as we drop it and then they fire upon us first, so we returned fire on them. I think I killed one or two with some head shots, but that's about it. I saw three hostages that had complied in the field and recognized them as @ScarletRose's character and her friend that plays the Hispanic woman who's name I do not know on the forums, and one other man in a red mountain backpack. I tell the three of them, since we had brokered a peace deal with their group like three days before this, that they can just run towards Kabanino and we wouldn't take any of their stuff, but that they shouldn't head back to this field for the foreseeable future or I would assume their intentions were not so good. 

After the hostages are gone the firefight stops and the survivors of the opposing side had apparently run off and had no intention of finishing the fight, so we looted the bodies and moved on. I waited out my thirty and gave myself some cushion minutes to ensure I waited my timer out, and then logged shortly thereafter. 

I would like to point out the few instances of metagaming that can be heard by someone who's voice I don't recognize in @RiZStream's VOD there. He's giving callouts that he's unconscious and where we were positioned at and all that, as does @RiZStream himself at a few points. I'm sure that if the full VOD was reviewed of the situation more instances of that could be found. 

But that's it from my end.

Closing comment to add: I'm sorry y'all feel some type of way about us initiating on you often, but at the end of the day, I have no way of knowing who's who. I don't know what you sound like, y'all don't wear a uniform, so how am I supposed to "knowingly" go after you to the point that it would be rule 2.3? If you maybe were adorned in a uniform or armband all the time maybe I could see that argument, and maybe if we ran after y'all specifically and actively hunted you all the time and asked around for you, then maybe, but as it stands I don't get it. 

Edited by YNW Jasper

Posted (edited)

I would like to add OOC hate and flaming to the report for @YNW Pep due to his unprovoked comments of my stream in this report.

Not only have I worked hard to provide entertainment to my stream and internal group, I am constantly looking for new people to interact with on the server and provide exceptional RP to. In fact, I had interacted with a few Jackal members directly after dying in the final initiation last night, and the interaction was much more involved than a "so what's your backstory" and lasted quite a bit of time.

Spoiler

image.png.3600da7dcb96a3651a0d5383cb0befc5.png

Edit:

I would also like to add this clip:

As a response to these quotes:

maybe if we ran after y'all specifically and actively hunted you all the time and asked around for you, then maybe, but as it stands I don't get it. 

Homie, we don’t mean to initiate on you guys this much.

Edited by RiZStream

I mean how is this OOC hate exactly? I criticized you and your groups roleplay and attitude, im sorry but its in your own streams. you can 90% of the time be seen running around in the middle of nowhere with your group, dodge EVERY town you come across and everytime you see someone who doesnt fit your RP criteria you just run away from him like a flock of sheep, you also hide up north or wherever it is. yes you did interact with some jackals but thats just because you spawned there and had no choice but to RP.  you also say that you are looking for new people to meet but your interactions with people are so few and its nearly always 1 or 2 people, in which you act like they are about to rob you so you all just spread out and hide. 

I don't get it at all, you claim stuff that you do or said but then its being completely nullified by your own video evidence. you just looking to report people for whatever reason as again, can be heard in your stream "thats a rule 2.3 right there. if they initiate its NVFL" and many more instances of this general I dont like them and they did something to me so im going to report them for it. 

Understandable, Have a great day 

🦀 Krabs out 🦀

Boys, how about we just chill and quit the smack talk. Let an admin get a post in before releasing Armageddon in the report. Alright? Guys have been banned over throwing shit over reports like this before. Let's not add to the list on either side.

I would like to request to have this report closed, spoken with one of the members and we will deal with the situation via Roleplay means.

@YNW Jasper Thank you for reaching out.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, JimRP said:

The report will be staying open for now.

Since these are multiple reports, do you mean the ENTIRE report or a specific one you want to keep open. 

Edited by Joe

39 minutes ago, Joe said:

Since these are multiple reports, do you mean the ENTIRE report or a specific one you want to keep open. 

The entire report.

9 hours ago, JimRP said:

The report will be staying open for now.

May I ask why the report is staying open?

Is there a certain reason? We were wanting to sort this out by roleplaying out our issues instead of getting people unnecessarily banned. On both sides. 

Constance's PoV:

Pustoshka situation only:

I was standing on the street next to Elliot, Joe approaches Elliot asking for his gun and that he'll give it back soon. Elliot says "Okay okay" gives him the gun, and then Joe turns and points it at four individuals in camo. He puts them up against a greenhouse and then tries to get one more person lined up while a group of four or more onlookers stands by in mass confusion as to what is happening. The fifth potential hostage doesn't comply and runs around the house, Joe gives chase. All four hostages against the greenhouse pull out their weapons and chase Joe down. I hear gunshots and Elliot runs off to get his gun. 

Posted (edited)

So it’s been over a week since all parties involved agreed to the closure of this report but was instead kept open by @JimRP. Any updates for us?

Edited by Wendigo

Report has been looked over and will be closed again since both parties agree.