Server time: 2019-05-21, 09:45
Sign in to follow this  
Sythara

S1: KOS or Ruleplay 2019-04-27, 02:30

Server and location: Server 1, Road from Pustoshka to Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-27, 02:30 give or take some minutes

Your in game name: Danil Bogotov

Names of allies involved: There were few people with me on the road but can't remember

Name of suspect/s: No idea, please see hit log

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: At the time of death myself and several other people were traveling from Pustoshka to Vybor to see if we find what happened when I saw @Xehara's character being force to leave town with her hand up. I was told not to follow by people directly involved, but that was over 10 minutes ago so there is no way someone was sitting out there with a sniper for that long looking specifically for me.

In the mean time we had another incident with some guy wearing blue hunter jacket who told us not to follow him. But in that instance we had no way of knowing where he went and he did not tell us. So without any actual details of who killed my character I cannot say exactly which rule was broken.

If it were a party not involved, then I was KOS'ed and not initiation on properly in accordance with rule 4.1

If it were the hostage takers who told me not to follow some time ago I think this is a violation of 4.3 with ruleplay coming to mind, as I was in a group of few other folks and at distances I was shot at I don't think it was possible to positively identify the identity of their target.

If it were the blue hunter jacket guy, then he also violated 4.3 as we had no idea which way he went, so to snipe someone in this situation simply because he technically had kill rights after pointing his rifle at us for a minute is ruleplay and bad RP.

No attempt was made to communicate who exactly killed me and using what justification at or after the incident. If this was a legit kill, I will be more than happy to retract this report.

Hit Logs

02:25:30 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (pos=<3344.7, 8276.3, 287.0>)[HP: 64.69] hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3501.9, 8402.7, 290.7>) into RightArm(30) for 107 damage (Bullet_338) with AWM from 201.731 meters 
02:25:30 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (DEAD) (pos=<3344.7, 8276.3, 287.0>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3501.9, 8402.7, 290.7>) into Torso(1) for 107 damage (Bullet_338) with AWM from 201.731 meters 
02:25:30 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (DEAD) (pos=<3344.7, 8276.3, 287.0>) killed by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3501.9, 8402.7, 290.7>) with AWM from 201.731 meters 
02:25:30 | Player "Danil Bogotov" (DEAD) (pos=<3344.7, 8276.3, 287.0>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" (pos=<3501.9, 8402.7, 290.7>) into Torso(24) for 107 damage (Bullet_338) with AWM from 201.731 meters 

Connection Logs

00:22:40 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected 
04:31:40 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" has been disconnected

Calling In

@Eagle (Stefan Reynir Jonson)

For his full and detailed PoV and any evidence he has.

Posted (edited)

Hello, I was the gentlemen who shot you not sure what your reporting I told you if you fallow us you would be killed you had the same stuff on as I initiated on you in and then I saw you move with a small army to find her and I shot you right where you stood.
We took her hostage killed Lego and then moved her out of the house I see you stalking us so I start my recording there you acted very dumbfound and unaware what was going on, I shot around you to get my point across but you still just walked about not giving a flying fuck I tell you not to fallow us or you'll die, you fallow us down the road as we were just 300 m away ish and I ID you and kill you.
Bad RP not sure where that's coming from you were the one that acted like a super soldier when I initiated on you and I told you not to fallow us.

Ruleplay, you were the only one I attacked and the one I had rights on and you followed us with the same clothing to our house so I shot you.

Edited by Eagle

What the video does not encompass here is the time gap between the initiation and being shot. My recordings only go back as 15 minutes so the initiation happened sometimes before then. I am not sure if that is reasonable or not, considering the threatening individual never identified where I should not go, they simply said "get the fuck away from us" followed by very colorful language along with display of automatic firepower. In the time that has passed, that team could have been anywhere and frankly I think it was reasonable for a prudent person to conclude that you all have left the area and are not camping for people that go on a major road from Pustoshka to Vybor. This is, of course, up to the admin who are able to interpret the rules and their application much better than I.

If it is ok, (please let me know or if I should delete this reply), I would like to address the the super soldier allegation which refers to rule 4.4 violation. I was genuinely confused as to what was happening when being told to bugger off followed by gunfire at the ground. Rule 4.4 states Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims before it addresses the super soldier claim. The only RP that was given was being told that if I didn't want to end up like my friend (who was taken hostage) then I should bugger off. In this instance my understanding of colloquial meaning of 'bugger off' means "go away" (had to look it up) and since the other parties were the ones moving away from me, this task is accomplished as long as I do not follow them.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Sythara said:

What the video does not encompass here is the time gap between the initiation and being shot. My recordings only go back as 15 minutes so the initiation happened sometimes before then. I am not sure if that is reasonable or not, considering the threatening individual never identified where I should not go, they simply said "get the fuck away from us" followed by very colorful language along with display of automatic firepower. In the time that has passed, that team could have been anywhere and frankly I think it was reasonable for a prudent person to conclude that you all have left the area and are not camping for people that go on a major road from Pustoshka to Vybor. This is, of course, up to the admin who are able to interpret the rules and their application much better than I.

If it is ok, (please let me know or if I should delete this reply), I would like to address the the super soldier allegation which refers to rule 4.4 violation. I was genuinely confused as to what was happening when being told to bugger off followed by gunfire at the ground. Rule 4.4 states Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims before it addresses the super soldier claim. The only RP that was given was being told that if I didn't want to end up like my friend (who was taken hostage) then I should bugger off. In this instance my understanding of colloquial meaning of 'bugger off' means "go away" (had to look it up) and since the other parties were the ones moving away from me, this task is accomplished as long as I do not follow them.

The time gap matters little when you're literally following us you even state that yourself that you were on a mission to find her and I had already told you prior I would kill you if I saw you around us or came looking. I was not camping for anyone we were just there sitting doing our RP and you came down with an army down the road you can even hear me say let's get the fuck out of here because that's where my whole group was with the hostage.
The situation was obvious you came looking for your friend I told you not to fallow or attempt to find us or I would kill you for doing so... What are you legit reporting? me for killing you for not following my demands?  made clear here mate
4.4 is for hostages you were not my hostage but someone who came looking for someone I had hostage your fault for doing so.. Bugger off means fuck of pretty much in the terms of the situation.
4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system <--- Demands were pretty clear and obvious and you went on your own accord to attempt to kill me and my friends.

Edited by Eagle

Thank you very much @Eagle for clarifying the incident. This is exactly why I posted as I had no idea who it was that shot me so had no way to reach out.

I would like to request the report has been closed as in my opinion Eagle followed all rules as prescribed and I don't think staff need to occupy their valuable time with this any further.

My In game name: Kris Phin

There was a man being held up, and two were killed in a house we were all in. I told everyone the town isn't safe, and I convinced the most of everyone to leave, as we were heading out. One of the guys who was walking next to me, was just shot. 

Now I can see why both of you have your own terms of what happened, but im extremely curious, you did absolutely initiate a warning to him if he followed you. But we were leaving the town and going somewhere that was safe, does that not mean he cannot go in the same direction of you? (We had no idea you were there to begin with) Can he not RP with us, and avoid the Rp with you guys, like he was trying to do? Nobody was expecting you to chill outside of town. I believe there could've been more clarification instead of shooting him, and im not sure when that whole initiation happened. But the mate you shot with your sniper was with us in the house for a good 15-20 minutes, talking about how we're gonna deal with whats going on in the town. Right after that, we started to leave. In the video at 0:03 everyone was behind me, and I was in front, mainly because I was leading everyone away from the huge dangers of the town, he wasn't coming for you, and still had no perception of you staying inside that house. Once he was killed, we scattered because we had no idea where it came from, and we stayed in the town for an hour, thinking we were gonna get sniped.

If anything I said was wrong, we can talk about it maturely, I hope whats being said here doesn't offend or make anyone upset.

V/R Kris 

I agree with the closure.

Very well staff are happy you've come to an agreement and will close the report as requested.