S1: KOS/RDM 20:36

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 The Vale Base

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4/26/19 20:36

Your in game name: Eckert Steele

Names of allies involved: @Larser @WPGDiaz

Name of suspect/s: The Jackals

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Would've taken a video if I didn't die immediately

Detailed description of the events: @Larser, Myself, and @WPGDiazwe're moving to The Vale encampment to check in our friends and possibly make a few trade deals when we spotted a few fellows in orange armbands standing around. We waited a few moments before pulling out our range finders to see if any of the Vale Gentlemen were around, just for Jean Delacroix to be shot and killed immediately without any warning/initiation.The Jackals began full autoing on the hill until they FINALLY initiated on @Larserand myself maybe two minutes after @WPGDiaz was KOS'd,One gentlemen stated "WE ARE THE JACKALS, PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR FUCKING DIE." and then watching @Larserget killed, I went to put my hands up, and was swiftly put down.

Edited by Outlawe

Larser POV: we pulled up on the hill just like @Outlawe stated, @WPGDiaz warned us that we got spotted by several people in orange arm bands, and next thing we know Jean was killed without any warning/ initiation. Outlawe and I began taking fire from the Jackals. We heard "WE ARE THE JACKALS, PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR FUCKING DIE." and they did not give us time to put our hands up because we were being surrounded with bullets flying from several different directions. I was killed imediatly after trying to defend myself. Outlawe put his hands up and they killed him onsite.

Hit Logs

20:27:33 | Player "Tom Smith" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with SK 59/66 from 38.4119 meters 
20:27:33 | Player "Tom Smith" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with SK 59/66 from 38.4119 meters 
20:27:34 | Player "Tom Smith" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with SK 59/66 from 38.7569 meters 
20:34:09 | Player "Jean Delacroix" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 115.75 meters 
20:35:01 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 32.6918 meters 
20:35:01 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 32.9953 meters 
20:35:01 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 32.998 meters 
20:35:06 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 28.3358 meters 
20:35:27 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 6.93937 meters 
20:35:27 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 6.94905 meters 
20:35:27 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 6.94905 meters 
20:35:27 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 6.97737 meters 
20:35:27 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 6.97737 meters 
20:35:27 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 7.02827 meters 
20:35:33 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 16.821 meters 
20:35:34 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 16.9431 meters 
20:35:34 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 16.9621 meters

Kill Logs

20:34:09 | Player "Jean Delacroix" killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with KA-M from 115.75 meters 

20:35:34 | Player "Eckert Steele" killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  with KA-M from 16.9431 meters 

Connection Logs

20:01:04 | Player "Jean Delacroix" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:35:57 | Player "Jean Delacroix" has been disconnected

19:37:33 | Player "Eckert Steele" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:36:03 | Player "Eckert Steele" has been disconnected

19:34:22 | Player "John Larson" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:37:21 | Player "John Larson" has been disconnected

19:29:40 | Player "Tom Smith" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:28:53 | Player "Tom Smith" has been disconnected

19:33:41 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected 
21:24:55 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@YNW Pep (Jonathan Shmeck) for their full and detailed PoV and any evidence they may have. Please also list your allies involved in this situation. 

The rest of the logs will be posted later when I'm not on mobile. 

Posted (edited)

allies @YNW Dusty and @Wendigo

POV: we were holding a compound after we killed a man who had initiated on us, and we were in edge because we knew he had friends.  I was looking around to see if theres more people in the area when I spot a man wearing full ghillie hiding behind a tree in a rocky hill overwatching the camp with an AWM out aiming it towards us. I take a single shot and kill him. 

After that me and dusty push around to the rocks when OP and his friend start shooting back at me, I hide in the treeline while @YNW Dusty re-initiates just to make sure. I then flank around to the side to see OP ontop of the rocks with his weapon out pointing at Dusty so I shoot at him aswell, his friend @Larser shoots back at me but I manage to kill him, then I see OP running away and I shoot him also killing him. 

This report is straight up salt and lies,

1)you shot back at me after your friend died, when I tried to push up the hill. 

2)OP and @Larser heard the initiation and did not comply,  this can also be seen in the logs with the fact that there are delays between them being hit at different times, if they were complying and not trying to fight back as they said and I would of sprayed them down instantly, all the hit logs would be from the same time and moment they were initially hit. and the range would also not change. this can also be proven in positioning logs as they also ran towards me. 

3)No time to comply- the initiation was dropped 10-20 seconds after the 1st man was shot. you had around 40 seconds to comply but instead you decided to fire back. ain't my fault you died. 

4)You state the initiation dropped 2 minutes after your 1st man was killed, but then again you state that you died instantly, there is a minute difference between hit logs and as i stated before we re-initiated around 20 seconds after the 1st man died. you can also see in the logs that it took him a full half a minute until he was killed. 

I would like to push for Lying In a Report since as you can clearly see using logs that what they are saying is completely made up. 

🦀 out 🦀

Edited by YNW Pep

POV: Basically the same as my boy Pep except I didn't kill anyone. Or shoot anyone for that matter. We get to a compound and when we went to open the gate after talking to the homie in there, he initiates on us. "Open the door and I'll shoot" Something along the lines of that. We get in and he gets gassed. We look around the camp real quick then I go afk for a few seconds in a shed to go tend to my little mans running around the house. I think after I got back they saw the other homies on the rocks, initiation drops from my dude Dusty and they don't comply. So Pep gasses them too.

Nick Greenway POV:

We were out at a walled off compound next to debug. The dude inside initiated on us, so we killed him. Some minutes later, Pep sees some dudes on the hill aiming guns at us. We knew the dude we killed inside had friends, so Pep thought they were bad guys. Pep shoots the first dude, and I decide to reinitiate to be safe. The other dudes up there don't comply and continue fighting back, so Pep and Wendigo push up the rocks and kill the last two.

First off our guns were away. I was looking through a range finder when my head was immediately taken off. Please don't try to cover your backsides here as you are definately in the wrong. There was no initiation on our group, we had no clue what was going as as we just arrived. You flat out KoS'd pretty straight forward. Then sending a message to one of our guys to try and drop the report afterwards? If you did nothing wrong why would you do that?

1 hour ago, WPGDiaz said:

First off our guns were away. I was looking through a range finder when my head was immediately taken off. Please don't try to cover your backsides here as you are definately in the wrong. There was no initiation on our group, we had no clue what was going as as we just arrived. You flat out KoS'd pretty straight forward. Then sending a message to one of our guys to try and drop the report afterwards? If you did nothing wrong why would you do that?

well you throw out accusations with 0 proof and logs that prove everything your friends said was a lie, you knowingly pointed your weapon straight at me hiding in a tree on a hill overwatching the camp. i sent a message to one of your friends to try and explain my side better, and to drop the report since i dont like wasting peoples time, especially mine on reports. doesnt help your case either when your friend openly flames us about what happened, just goes to show this is a salt report.

but whatever man, im not here to judge, just deliver them. 

🦀 out 🦀

Same could be said about you and your boys man. All I'm seeing here is a case of he said she said. Only thing showing proof is the logs of you killing people and a level of people saying you failed to initiate and you back tracking trying to cover your ass. It's all good though buddy your hypocrisy can keep going. I'll let the admins sort this out. Also a tip -...If my gun was out your head would've been gone <33

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2019 at 8:21 PM, WPGDiaz said:

back tracking trying to cover your ass. It's all good though buddy your hypocrisy can keep going

1st off- how am i backtracking and covering my ass exactly? You and your friends straight up lie saying they died instantly but logs say otherwise. 

Also how am i hypocritical this makes no sense at all. 

You came into an active firefight hiding untop of a hill pointing your weapon straight at me and got done in. 

On 4/27/2019 at 8:21 PM, WPGDiaz said:

If my gun was out your head would've been gone <33

Nice tip bro but im not the one missing a head there chris kyle 🤷‍♀️

🦀 krabs out 🦀

Edited by YNW Pep

19 hours ago, YNW Pep said:

1st off- how am i backtracking and covering my ass exactly? You and your friends straight up lie saying they died instantly but logs say otherwise. 

Also how am i hypocritical this makes no sense at all. 

You came into an active firefight hiding untop of a hill pointing your weapon straight at me and got done in. 

Nice tip bro but im not the one missing a head there chris kyle 🤷‍♀️

🦀 krabs out 🦀

Incorrect but who's counting at this point 😄

Outcome:

@YNW Pep - Invalid Kill | Inconclusive

@Outlawe - Lying in a Report | Inconclusive

@Larser - Lying in a Report | Inconclusive

Explanation:

I will first address the Invalid Kill that is in question by @YNW Pep. Without significant video evidence showing us weather or not the initiation happened or didn't, we can't push for a punishment. Both parties say the opposite and we can not take one community members word over the other.

Next I will discuss the counter report for Lying in a Report on @Outlawe & @Larser. Without video evidence to show us how exactly the events went down during the situation we can not push for a punishment. The same goes for the first rulebreak, both parties are stating the opposite of each other and we can not take ones word over the others.

Rules that support this verdict:

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions. When it comes to have Kill Rights and you are unsure if you have one of the Kill Rights it is always best to reinitiate just to be sure and to cover all angles with it comes to killing someone. Remember when you do initiate it has to be clear and unambiguous, so the party that is being initiated on knows exactly what is happening and that they aren't confused about anything going on.

Verdict:

@YNW Pep - Invalid Kill | Inconclusive - No Action Taken

@Outlawe - Lying in a Report | Inconclusive - No Action Taken

@Larser - Lying in a Report | Inconclusive - No Action Taken

Signed by: @Samti & @RandyRP w/ Notes