Server time: 2019-05-26, 11:57
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

any family still out there

**richard would sit down in a housein zelenogorsk and twiddle with the frequency every transmition he sends**

"fucking radios anyways, any ex morrettis still around and kicking its Richard black, cooped up still and still dont know where the fuck im going cant read these signposts for anything anyone, jimmy, eddie, brandon, kyle anyone? fucks sake" 

**the radio is sat on a bedside cabinet waiting**

*Eddie hears a faint sound coming from his bag and realizes it is his radio, he grabs it from his bag and turns the volume dial up and he recognizes the voice that's speaking, he then pushes the Ptt button and begins to speak..*

"Eyy, Now that's a voice I have not heard in a good while!"

*He lets go of the Ptt button and begins to uncap the whiskey he took out earlier and grabs a glass from his bag, he then pours a glass and takes a swig then sets the glass on the hood of a rusted vehicle. He then grabs the radio and begins to speak once more..* 

"So I see you made it back to this shithole of a place, that's great to hear my friend. I hope all is well. I did see Brandon about a month ago in Cherno but I lost track of his whereabouts since then. I haven't heard from Jimmy or Kyle, hopefully those fellas are doing ok. Hell, they were in our crew so I know their able to hold their own. Well shit man, we need to get together and catch up. For the past couple of months I've been running with a new crew who go by the name of GenZ, they are a bunch of good people who have had my back.  Anyhow, I look forward to catching up with you. I will get you a location in the next day or two. You take it easy Richard." 

*Eddie releases the Ptt button then he switches his radio to the off position. He grabs the glass of whiskey and downs it, then throws the empty glass at an old infected man and then shoots him. He then begins to walk down the road and in the background the sun is setting, slowly going down..*

*as the radio fickers he hears eddie and his response, a smile widens* 

"well, well, well if it isent the pub owner himself Eddy boy, glad to hear your still kicking thought i was the only one left, but well, here we are! sure location would be swell could do with seeing one of the familia again"

*a cork squeeks along with a cough after he stopped speaking, the radio turns to static again*

Taking out her radio, Fae shakes her head and pushes the PTT button for a short response.

"Jesus Christ you two are still kicking!"

*PTT.*

"I'm alive too. Hi. I travel a lot. We can meet soon, Richard. Eddie, I'll try to find you and grab a drink eventually aswell! And Fae, you're gay. Ha. That rhymed."

*PTT.*

*Kazimir would speak in his thick Russian accent*

"What the fuck, you all are alive? Christ..."

*He let's go of the PTT*