Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:48
Sign in to follow this  
IceWeaZil420

Application

I put in my application to be whitelisted about 8 hours ago. The queue has moved one spot! At this rate Ill be approved in a month and a half?! Is this website dead or what? Reviewing one application a day seems a little ridiculous

Nice.

Complain about the very people who will be responsible for letting you into the community.

Probably could have just asked nicely?

Oh well.

I'm sure admins are just busy and will get to it within 24 hours. But...

I'm sure @Zanaan, @DrMax, @Roland or @JimRP could ellaborate.

Also you probably want to rethink your attitude towards them, considering they keep this place running.

You applied literally 3 hours ago, I reviewed your application since you seem to be in a rush and denied it with reasoning as per to why.

I didn't name anyone, I just feel most people would lose interest after having to wait that long. It was an opinion.. are we not allowed to have those here?

Just now, IceWeaZil420 said:

I didn't name anyone, I just feel most people would lose interest after having to wait that long. It was an opinion.. are we not allowed to have those here?

You've been waiting for 3 hours, literally. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the consideration anyways. Kinda petty you guys that butthurt that easily. If the admins are this childish then I'd rather not even bother.

It was a queue of 40, I did some quick math and figured it would be way to long before you even got to my application, let alone approve it. 

"Your whitelist application does not explain how you got into Chernarus, denied." 

It does explain how I got there, I stated I was a soldier who was here when it started but whatever. I wasn't denied for that reason, I was denied because I said something admins didn't like in forum. Ill be sure to post about this on reddit

Thx anyways

Edited by IceWeaZil420

Also, it was 8 hours ago when I made my 1st account but got stuck and couldnt get help. So I made another account. Either way, 1 application has been reviewed today until I said something in the forum

Out of 43

Oh boy, two accounts now.

This is going well.

Advice to you, Maybe stop digging the giant hole you're currently in.

I couldn't get help with the last account?? What you expect me to do? Why you even commenting if your not an admin or trying to help?

Welcome to the community man. 

Back when I joined you expected to wait at least a week to get in.

But yeah the single largest DayZ community out there that gets like 300~ unique players a day is dead.

Don't know that I want someone with this kind of attitude playing in game with me, though. 🤔