Server time: 2019-05-19, 09:26
Sign in to follow this  
perry

S1 Attempted RDM/AOGM Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I think its fair because I did break the rules but my intent was not to break the rules just an honest mistake

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I was running around nwaf when I got trapped in a building. these 2 friendly people saved my life from the undead. we talked, traded some items and everybody moved on with their day. about 25 minutes later I was still looting at nwaf when I walk into a barracks and saw a person right away and I started shooting, I was totally spooked and I own up to it. I was not loot cycling but yes I did Shoot on sight.  PandaOG messaged me on discord and asked to speak with me in discord about this situation and we worked it out. Eddie was in the discord while we spoke

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unban and clear my name because I was just honestly spooked

What could you have done better?: To be honest im not sure it was a total mistake I just spooked and started shooting. I learned my lesson and happy they brought this to my attention.

Greetings @perry, you were not punished in this report, only temp banned so that we could get your PoV as you were forum inactive. Your temp ban has since been removed. 

//closed.