Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 14:23
Sign in to follow this  
AssistMeister

Disappearing Jacket

Evening all,

So I just ran into a bit of difficulty when changing my characters jacket. I swapped my current jacket for one on the floor, however when I looked down, my original jacket had disappeared. I've tried relogging and looking round where I've recently been but cannot find it. I know I'm not gonna find it and know this is probably a really common bug. Has anyone else experienced this before and know how to avoid it? 

Thanks,

Sam 🙂

trye looking around up hige where you changed the jacket it tends to drop stuff in waird plasses if it isent ther its just one of thos sad dayz moments where things go poff

7 minutes ago, Derek Steel said:

trye looking around up hige where you changed the jacket it tends to drop stuff in waird plasses if it isent ther its just one of thos sad dayz moments where things go poff

Just had a quick look round but cant see it. Got a feeling its a gonner 😞 It disappeared in one of the underground hangars if thats any help

Yeah unfortunately that is a DayZ bug with the new Gorka Jackets, they just straight up Hoodini and vanish, sorry about that one

One of those moments when the game plays you. #DayZed