Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
King

current political stances?

2 minutes ago, Solo said:

The EU has the deal it wants, 40 billion pounds for the privilege of leaving. They never wanted to make a decent deal within the 2 and a half years of negotiations because they want to punish people like me and my country because brexit is damaging to its infrastructure.   

Hope Brexit works out for you, in the end we'll make sure the EU burns. God Bless. 

1 minute ago, NozzyRP said:

Hope Brexit works out for you, in the end we'll make sure the EU burns. God Bless. 

I do too, there needs to be some sort of (In the words of Nigel Farage) political revolution where both major parties are given a ass kicking in the polls. Thats the only way to sort this remainer government out. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Solo said:

The EU has the deal it wants, 40 billion pounds for the privilege of leaving. They never wanted to make a decent deal within the 2 and a half years of negotiations because they want to punish people like me and my country because brexit is damaging to its infrastructure.   

This infographic actually shows why it is impossible to make a deal: 

Spoiler

brexit.jpg.9f79cbaddde51194b86682f937432a59.jpg

You wanted to have the same deal as Norway, but you can't, because you're against free movement, financial contributions to the EU, ECJ jurisdicton and Regulatory autonomy. And same goes for all the other options, there's always something that rules the option out for you. It's not EU's job to cave in to Britain's demands, that just can't be met.

Edited by pijkaCZ
graph*

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, pijkaCZ said:

You wanted to have the same deal as Norway, but you can't, because you're against free movement, financial contributions to the EU, ECJ jurisdicton and Regulatory autonomy. And same goes for all the other options, there's always something that rules the option out for you. It's not EU's job to cave in to Britain's demands, that just can't be met.

You also have to take into consideration that the people in charge of the Brexit negotiations don't actually want to leave the EU, which means that they are much more likely to get a bad deal. They'd much rather drag negotiations out and then have another referendum to stay in the EU. Democracy is only good when the choices i want happens.

Edited by NozzyRP

We couldn't conquer Europe by war so we'll just puppet it via EU, German efficiency right there.

It's sad really, I hope they will either disband the EU (what they most likely won't do) or use it the way it was intended as a peace coalition and not as a globalization project. I am all for for good friendships with our European brothers but the countries should stay sovereign within it. Also, we need borders.

2 minutes ago, pijkaCZ said:

This graph actually shows why it is impossible to make a deal: 

Reveal hidden contents

brexit.jpg.9f79cbaddde51194b86682f937432a59.jpg

Correction, the EU didn't agree to one demand and failed to compromise. Thats why the Prime Minister capitulated to this shite withdrawal agreement that literally gives them what they want. I for one am fine with the idea of a no deal brexit, after all thats what should have happened in the first place cause it said it on the ballot paper "leave." Then we could just get on with it and trade with the rest of the world and outside this little EU superstate bubble.    

1. What is your Political stance (I.E: Republican, Democrat, left, right, etc)?

I was raised in what you guys know as a Left Wing family (I'm from Denmark, we don't use those terms) but my parents have never told me, so it wouldn't influence my stance. I'm currently REALLY Right Wing.

1. Has this changed at all in recent years?

It has.

1. If it has, what changed it for you?

Being young, going to school, all these things made me break away from the Left Wing and lean more towards the Right Wing. I saw a lot of things up close instead of through the media, so I changed sides.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Also, we need borders.

Nah to expensive to maintain,

I'll settle for 5 veterans with Lugers. NOT to kill...

Just to frighten..

Okay maybe kill...

Wait what 

Edited by Beni

I think this thread is a great idea 😄 

Posted (edited)

1. Monarchist, Nationalist Conservative 

2. About 2010 Just how bad mass immigration did to eu and that nations hade priority for the refugees over the people that actually lives in the country

3. I grew up and learned what the left actually do, and that "refugees" get away with crimes. Dont like that the left imports voters. Hey pay 30% of your income to taxes THEN ALL THE OTHER TAXES YOU GOTTA PAY. So that we can support more refugees. Sweden has a really high tax about 30% of your income and our healthcare are failing the police needs more police officers but the pay makes it into slave work. Then our army is just a joke atm, alot of our infrastructure needs alot of work to it. We pay so mutch in taxes and get so little back its so stupid.

Say something that the left dosent agree on you are a racist 

c41yi3lbphqx.gif

Edited by Dusty

Nationalist leaning right purely because of SJW and Leftist bullshit. 

1. What is your Political stance (I.E: Republican, Democrat, left, right, etc)? Libertarian-Nationalist

2. Has this changed at all in recent years? Former SD (Soical Democrate)

3. If it has, what changed it for you?

• Mass Migration
  • The uter lack of competenss within the "former" workers party
  • Mismanagement of taxes
  • Self-abandonment of sovereignty towards the European Union
  • Inability in progressing the worker upwards in society by the SD
  • Restriction of freedoms of the citzen in exchange for no improvment in security but "felt" security

1. Liberal conservatism (centre right)
2. No.
3. n/a

Posted (edited)

I'm just gonna give this thread a PHAT miss, so I don't get slapped about with that ban hammer.

Edited by DeeBlack

3 minutes ago, DeeBlack said:

I'm just gonna give this thread a PHAT miss, so I don't get slapped about with that ban hammer.

*hides my fasces* haha good one

Posted (edited)

This thread seems like a bad idea.

Let's keep Real Life politics away from this community.

Edited by Ducky

Posted (edited)

My house is over run by strangers and the EU won't let us leave or shut the door.

Edited by ToeZiesOG

zcasurs24fg21.jpg

Were all in a burning circus tent. I learned just to enjoy it until it burns all of us alive. 

Lets just say.
Politics are difficult, United Kingdom (being in it) needs someone that can get shit done 

Thats my view on my country 🙂 have a good day 

What is your Political stance (I.E: Republican, Democrat, left, right, etc)? Right-Libertarian

Has this changed at all in recent years? Yes, as I now believe the US needs a total and complete reversal of the welfare system we have created.

If it has, what changed it for you? Becoming educated on economy, politics and the sort. I used to just be cookie cutter conservative but even the right believes in too much government regulation for my liking.

1. What is your Political stance? I am a Republican, and have traditional Republican values and views with the exception of abortion and religion. I do not care at all for abortion, and believe it is absolutely a woman's choice if she wants to terminate pregnancy or not, and I am not religious at all, so I don't give a fuck about installing godly views, etc, etc back into the country.
  2. Has this changed at all in recent years? Absolutely not. I am proud of the American First mindset President Trump has been pushing, as well as added border security. I'm tired of us worrying about everyone else and think it is time for us to focus on ourselves as a people and a nation. I'd even wish for Isolationism if we could, I'm tired of billions being spent on foreign aid then they have the audacity to criticize our Commander-in-Chief. We gave I believe 300 million over for the Notre Dame reconstruction ordeal post-fires and a French ambassador responded by disrespecting Donald Trump because it's the popular thing to do these days I guess. Shouldn't be tolerated, especially when this clown comes from a country that has had civil unrest for 24 weeks now with protestors hounding the streets because they don't like their government's recent tariffs.
  3. If it has, what changed it for you? N/A.

1. Just the same as my mans hollows said, Traditional Republican. Except my views on abortion are tweaked a bit. It’s situationally dependent for me. 

2. Nope. ‘Murica. 

3. N/A

What is your Political stance (I.E: Republican, Democrat, left, right, etc)? Independent Conservative

Has this changed at all in recent years? Sure. Not by much.

If it has, what changed it for you? N/A

Not sure this thread is a good idea as politics is a super toxic subject, but I hope we can avoid the lynching mob mentality. Hopefully this thread will provide something good by showing that the opposite side aren’t demons. (even though we are all right-wing it seems)

1. What is your Political stance (I.E: Republican, Democrat, left, right, etc)?

I am from Denmark, a social democratic country with a liberal market economy. Here I am a right-wing liberal conservative. I guess I am a pragmatist over anything else.

5CB14ECB-8A67-45FB-B751-B70305CBEBE2.jpeg.12b1ded87d3a5d64ec8de1f2bf30b25d.jpeg

I even got a scandinavian-like flag what a surprise that test result was.

2. Has this changed at all in recent years?

I was slightly more libertarian but have embraced a more pragmatic stance and become more of a centralist. I have also become more anti-immigrant over the years, even though I am not against immigration. I am more of a “let the right people” in type of person, refugees and economic immigrants should not be welcomed. Refugees should remain in regional camps where more can be helped for less money and economic refugees should be deported.

I guess I have become more globalist too, seeing how connected our world is today.

3. If it has, what changed it for you?

Global events I guess.