Server time: 2019-05-23, 13:57
Sign in to follow this  
ThePizzaMan

S1: NVL/FearlessRP - 23/03/19 07:30

Server and location: Server 1, NWAF (Tents).

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Approximately 07:30, 23/04/19.

Your in game name: Michael Dunning

Names of allies involved:
Eckert Steele - https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/24997-outlawe/
Ben Larson - https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/38247-n0sral/
John Larson - https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/38257-larser/
Chuck Blackwood - https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/38252-cam/

Name of suspect/s: 
https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/33763-joeyog/
https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/6396-pandaog/

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A (I am sorry, but I don't have recording software, I hope that is okay)

Detailed description of the events: 

My group and I, cleared NWAF from the Western most side and proceeded all the way East to the large Tent area. From there, we began looking around for any gear, noting that there was lots of clothes out front of the tents. With that in mind, we were on edge, expecting possible people in the area. While I was looking at some gloves on the floor, 2 people came close by, to which I turned around and went to investigate. When I went to exit the tent, there were 2 people and 1 entered the tent with me, gun in hand. I dropped the gloves to the floor and pulled out my M4A1, keeping it lowered. At this point, he stated 'Woah we are friends here, whats the gun for?" even though he himself was carrying his rifle in hand. I walked out of the tent into the open, when my friends saw me with the 2 other individuals. They came over to which a short conversation was held.

During this conversation, I was sceptical of who they were, due to their high end weapons (SOCOM & AK I believe). At this point, one of my allies Eckert Steele went around the tent, breaking eye contact with them and flanking behind them stating he was 'looking for his paper'. At this point, I ask if the 2 people had a radio on them. To which, they reply asking if I needed one. I decline the offer and ask them nicely to place their radio onto the floor. They rejected my request, so I raised my tone, telling them to drop the radio on the floor. They still declined, to which I then raised my M4 to the individual holding the SOCOM and demanded, loudly, they drop their radios to the floor. At this time, they are surrounded by myself and 3 of my teammates plus one behind them on their right flank.

The individual with the SOCOM quickly starts sprinting around like a maniac and then suddenly opens fire, killing 2 of us that had them surrounded. Eckert Steele & Chuck Blackwood survived the encounter and killed the 2 randoms. I then logged off due to the distasteful situation as it left a very sour taste in my mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you would allow me, I feel that this type of roleplay was in direct breach of a hostile situation rule found here:
XVDMbFI.png

Additionally, a violation has been breached in regards to value of life as listed here:
iXD6Xsw.png

The people we encountered seem to not adhere to the fact they were outnumbered, outgunned and outflanked and instead opted to gunplay instead of roleplaying and talking, which was our sole intention. Our group doesn't rob or steal from those we consider innocent. This entire situation was merely us trying to figure out if they were affiliated with anyone and their blatant lack of disregard for their lives when surrounded by military geared 'soldiers' shows they are in breach of 'Pretending to be fearless' or in this case, actually being fearless and opting for mechanic based gunplay instead of acting like a human being would in a scenario like this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this report.

Panda POV: Ash and Marcus were heading down to the tents after an encounter with someone at bash to resupply on what they had lost. When we got to the tents we realized there was gear all over the ground and thought it was odd so we decided to look around some and thats when I came across @ThePizzaMan in the tent. 

11 hours ago, ThePizzaMan said:

When I went to exit the tent, there were 2 people and 1 entered the tent with me, gun in hand. I dropped the gloves to the floor and pulled out my M4A1, keeping it lowered. At this point, he stated 'Woah we are friends here, whats the gun for?" even though he himself was carrying his rifle in hand.

I'll agree that i did enter the tent with you but i had no idea that anyone was actually in the tent. Also, i did not have my gun out until you pulled yours out so please dont make me look like the bad guy. He pulled his gun so i pulled mine then said pretty much what he stated. Something like "Woah, woah, woah, were all friends here whats for the gun." After this i left the tent with him. The whole time they were incredibly on edge. They asked for our names and we told them ours and when we asked for theres they said "We'll keep that a secret". We were then asked to drop our radios and we refused because why would we. He then raised his gun and initiated still demanding us to drop radios. 

11 hours ago, ThePizzaMan said:

I then raised my M4 to the individual holding the SOCOM and demanded, loudly, they drop their radios to the floor. At this time, they are surrounded by myself and 3 of my teammates plus one behind them on their right flank.

The individual with the SOCOM quickly starts sprinting around like a maniac and then suddenly opens fire

This is false as well, you raised your gun to the one holding the AK and if anything he just ran to the left a little bit, implying he ran around like a maniac is a little over the top. I was the one with the M1 and barely moved from the position i was in. We quickly dropped the 3 in front of us but not before taking some bullets. Realizing there was someone behind me i turned around and put some shots into him. I went uncon afterwards and got finished off by a zombie. I believe pizza was the only one to initiate but you all still shot at us and i dont believe you are an approved group. If you wish to talk about this in discord just shoot me a PM.

Posted (edited)

Outlawe POV: After securing the Eastern side of NWAF, Myself, @ThePizzaMan, @Larser, and @n0sral move on tent city with @Cam providing Overwatch from the industrial. We stumble across @PandaOG and @JoeyOG almost immediately after running up on tents and have a conversation for a few minutes until I bugger off to get a flank on the two after giving direct instructions via 'I'm going to get my paper' which we use as a go ahead in our group to begin the initiation.

With myself behind the two, I see @ThePizzaMan raise his rifle and demand radios to which @JoeyOG respond with bolting to the left of the group next to the tent and gunning down Nosral, Larser, and Pizza and then I take swift action and put down both Panda and Joey due to advantageous positioning and am quick to put a few more rounds into Panda once I realize zombies are still batting at him.

I won't deny that Pizza does seem to have Joey and Panda mixed up, but that could be argued simply because you were wearing near the same outfit and he was gunned immediately and wouldn't have been able to see which one shot him. Trying to get out of a report simply because 'we're not an official' group is quite ludicrous in my opinion. We were all wearing near the same uniform and rolled up as a collective

To add: I was the only one to fire a shot at any of you I believe, Logs should show

Edited by Outlawe

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Outlawe said:

Trying to get out of a report simply because 'we're not an official' group is quite ludicrous in my opinion. We were all wearing near the same uniform and rolled up as a collective

To add: I was the only one to fire a shot at any of you I believe, Logs should show

I only stated it due to the rule and not to get out of the report, only @ThePizzaMan had attacker rights even though you all started shooting making your kills invalid.

• If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.
Edited by PandaOG
I will only respond if asked to by staff, thank you.

Larser POV: Our group which includes @Outlawe @n0sral @Cam @ThePizzaMan were securing and looting Tent city in the NWAF when we came across @PandaOG and @JoeyOG who ran into the same tent as The Pizza man. We approached Panda and Joey and all was good. We began asking for names and they gave their names, i gave mine. @Outlawe left and began wrapping around the back just in case things got out of hand. From there @ThePizzaMan asked and demanded that Panda and Joey would drop their radios for our safety but they refused. Keep in mind we had 4 heavily armed 'soldiers' surrounding them, @ThePizzaMan then raised his rifle and one of them (the guy with the AK) began to strafe to his left before i could even react i was dead, along with @n0sral and @ThePizzaMan

Posted (edited)

n0sral POV: As mentioned above, @ThePizzaMan was the first of our group to encounter these two. Slowly, the rest of us revealed ourselves making it clear we had the numbers and firepower if things went south. After @Outlawe left to find a flanking position, leaving myself @Larser and @ThePizzaMan directly in front of them. Pizzaman then asked them if they had radios, and then kindly asked them to drop them. Their first response was "why would we do that?" to which I can think of several valid answers, such as when a well numbered and well armed group of men ask you to do so. After asking them several more times, and being declined forcefully, pizzaman raised his gun and demanded they drop them and I followed suite. Aiming at the AK fellow, he darted to his left, I then heard shots and was dead before I could react. The two made no attempt at protecting their own lives, as there was next to chance of outgunning four well armed players directly, and the scout positioned nearby. (Which they were unaware of)

Edited by n0sral

Posted (edited)

My POV: After a long day of running around with Marcus trying to find people to help we gave up and headed to the airfield to look for supplies shortly upon arriving Marcus @PandaOG calls to me that a guy is shooting at him followed by a flurry of run fire, I then ran over to make sure he was okay but of course he was. We then decided that we would leave the area because it wasn't safe so we continued down the airfield towards the triangle when we encountered one of the four 'Soldiers' @PandaOG then ran into the tent without realising there was someone standing inside of it, he then calls to me on the radio chuckling saying "Oh shit theirs a dude in here". Shortly after seeing the one guy I looked around and notices another one, then another one, then another one. After laughing at them saying "Yikes theirs a lot of you" or something along those lines, they stared at us blankly in their super soldier outfits we then asked them questions on why they all looked the same and why they looked cool / cute etc. They then stood their dumbfounded looking like we slapped them in the jaw one of them began speaking briefly asking them their names one of them gave it up easily enough the other responded with an edgy response of "Lets keep my name out of it" or something strange like that. One of them ran away saying "im gonna go grab my paper", Confused by this @PandaOG and I looked at each other in confusion and make some remarks about his paper.

At this point they were not demanding out radios for some reason, they kept on emplying they dont know who we are to which we replied 'with nor do we'. They then started getting heated cause we refused to give them our radios because it seemed ludicrous to us they then raised their m4s at us and demanded even more angry and frustrated this time that we drop our radios ( Which I think is abit of an unclear initiation cause it seemed to me that if we said no on the third time that we would be shot) To which I replied with no then ran around to the left side of them and then they all traced me with their rifles. So out of fear Ash then began spraying at them because he feared for his life and so did @PandaOG aka Marcus.

Shortly after they killed me and then @PandaOG cause killed by a zombie while unconscious. I would also like to state that mine and @PandaOG characters have been through alot together so 'Four Soldiers' dont phase us as much as they would have say a year ago ICly because they had the honour of fighting for the saviours who were constantly under fire from more than forty plus people everyday in our compound. Ash even had to once fight a small yet larger than @ThePizzaMan  force of russian soldiers up at tisy once. He even survived a bombing by CDF or russian forces at his home. What im trying to say is Ash has been through the shits.

Furthermore I would like to push for An Invalid initiation because I wasnt sure if they were initiating on us, the only reason I fought back was because of their tone towards up being very angry and the fact that they all raised their guns simultaneously and False report because we were facing a Four versus two and at one point what seemed to us a three versus two so I dont understand how this could have been NVFL and I feel like this report is wasting GM's and Admins time. More over if you want to speak about this report Contact either me or @PandaOG 

Thank you.

Edited by JoeyOG

Posted (edited)

Okay I have just woken up, apologies for the delay in my chance to respond here.

I'm not happy with the fact these excuses are being thrown around to defend you guys' actions. You should be assessing your options, not seeing a group of military-esque people and the second a gun is raised you sprint to avoid being shot and suddenly start shooting everyone. Now, regardless of if we are an approved group, we are rolling as a group which can be seen by the fact we are all in the same clothing/uniform equipped with similar weapons and clear cooperation considering we only were talking to you. Tell me, if you were talking to military-esque people in a world where zombies existed and they seem to be somewhat organised, would you just start running around the instant a gun is raised? Or would you talk to them and try to de-escalate a situation? I know what I would do.

I would like to make it known I'm not willing to discuss this over DMs as I find this appalling that the individuals I am placing the report on seem to not acknowledge the fact they are in direct breach of the rules and ones that I consider to be very important to the overall health of the server and feeling immersed in a world such as what Day Z provides. I will not speak on my friends behalf, as they may have a different opinion, however I filed the report and I intend to push through with it.

I come from an RP background that is considered 'serious'. When I experienced this 'RP' (if you can even call it that), I actually felt sick in the stomach. It turned me completely off wanting to play anymore. @Outlawe convinced me to just take a break and come back once I feel better with what happened. This is why I filed the report, because if I do want to play again, I want to know this type of RP is not acceptable. Punishment being issued for such poor quality RP would be my assurance that the Staff here at DayZRP feel the same way as I do and thus allow me to return without having to think that this scenario would be considered 'okay' or 'normal' for a player to conduct.

Also, due to not having any recordings, according to Panda I was aiming at the AK gentleman, that is besides the point. I am writing the report purely based on what I remember and considering he is willing to lie about having his weapon out in the tent is intriguing. I only pulled my weapon due to the fact he was holding his in the tent. I walked outside and his friend then also had his in his hand.

Thank you. I eagerly await Staff's response.

~ThePizzaMan

EDIT: I forgot to mention, 2 of our guys were high at the time, which I have since addressed in our group discord. They could not raise their weapons or even react in time before being shot down. Additionally with the mention of Invalid Kill, going by that principle puts Panda or whoever killed my guys in direct breach of Invalid Kill due to them not raising their weapons or initiating (as explained just above here).

EDIT 2: With what JoeyOG posted above, going by that line of logic, anyone that has been in a somewhat tense firefight would suddenly start becoming hardened to it. Civilians in a warzone never recover from the terrors of war or seeing friends die. Let alone Veteran, Serving Military. This can not be a thing that can be allowed. Because these characters have fought battles larger, doesn't suddenly make them super soldiers that the second a gun is raised in close quarters, while surrounded and flanked, that they suddenly want to kill everyone and not attempt to dissuade or de-escalate (which would have happened if they had complied with a simple request). Going by the logic of being in combat has 'hardened' a character to become 'fearless', you know how many people end up with PTSD from shootings? Family losses? Military service? Law enforcement service? Its a very real and scary thing. Nobody is immune. Its only a matter of time. This is a cop-out excuse.

Edited by ThePizzaMan
Added edit 2.

Hit Logs

07:34:16 | Player "Michael Dunning" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 3.01436 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Michael Dunning" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 2.80503 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Michael Dunning" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 2.65925 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Michael Dunning" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 2.65925 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Michael Dunning" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 2.2132 meters 

07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 5.32756 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 5.12467 meters
07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 3.96694 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" hit by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 4.95352 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 3.93188 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 3.93188 meters 

07:34:16 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 9.02592 meters 
07:34:16 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 9.02592 meters 
07:34:17 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 8.39694 meters 
07:34:17 | Player "Ash Petrov" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 8.39694 meters 

07:34:17 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 3.00189 meters 
07:34:17 | Player "John Larson" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 3.00189 meters 

07:34:17 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 8.42735 meters 
07:34:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 7.2098 meters 
07:34:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 7.32449 meters 
07:34:19 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 6.27 meters 
07:34:19 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 6.26178 meters 
07:34:20 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 6.32942 meters 
07:34:46 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 8.74936 meters 

07:34:19 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 6.37656 meters 
07:34:19 | Player "Eckert Steele" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 6.26178 meters 

Kill Logs

07:34:16 | Player "Michael Dunning" killed by Player "Ash Petrov" with KA-M from 2.2132 meters 

07:34:16 | Player "Ben Larson" killed by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 3.93188 meters 

07:34:17 | Player "Ash Petrov" killed by Player "Eckert Steele" with M16A4 from 8.39694 meters 

07:34:17 | Player "John Larson" (DEAD)  killed by Player "Marcus Moreno"  with M1A SOCOM from 3.00189 meters 

07:34:46 | Player "Marcus Moreno" killed by Player "Eckert Steele"  with M16A4 from 8.74936 meters 

Connection Logs

05:43:21 | Player "Michael Dunning" is connected 
-KILLED-
07:35:27 | Player "Michael Dunning" has been disconnected

07:19:56 | Player "Ash Petrov" is connected 
-KILLED-
07:37:26 | Player "Ash Petrov" has been disconnected

05:13:07 | Player "Ben Larson" is connected 
-KILLED-
07:34:59 | Player "Ben Larson" has been disconnected
07:37:55 | Player "Ben Larson" is connected 
07:49:52 | Player "Ben Larson" has been disconnected

06:21:10 | Player "Eckert Steele" is connected 
08:13:09 | Player "Eckert Steele" has been disconnected

04:56:27 | Player "John Larson" is connected 
-KILLED-
07:43:34 | Player "John Larson" has been disconnected

06:13:51 | Player "Chuck Blackwood" is connected 
08:13:23 | Player "Chuck Blackwood" has been disconnected

04:55:02 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected 
-KILLED
07:35:04 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Cam for their full and detailed PoV, please provide any unedited evidence you might have regarding this situation.

OP'S PARTY
@ThePizzaMan - Michael Dunning | POSTED
@Outlawe - Eckert Steele | POSTED
@n0sral - Ben Larson | POSTED
@Larser - John Larson | POSTED
@Cam - Chuck Blackwood |

ACCUSED PARTY
@PandaOG - Marcus Moreno | POSTED
@JoeyOG - Ash Petrov | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I have been a bit busy, but my complete recount:

We were clearing out the NWAF, as stated, and we moved up along the east side. I stayed back and got on the radio, climbing up the large industrial building at the North Eastern side, keeping a lookout for people. To be honest, I didn't even see where their group came from when our group was in the tent city area, but when I looked down and saw them all, I radio'd and asked if they needed help, to which, I got no response, but I heard @ThePizzaMan and @Outlawe over the radio. I called in for Frenchy (who also wasn't there for the entirety), and I had a shotgun so I figured if something happened I ought to be down there, so I climbed down and moved towards them. I reached the H-barriers at the edge of tent city and heard a barrage of gunshots. I ran in pretty much at the end, with about 5-6 dead bodies and just me and @Outlawe left. I dropped my shotgun, grabbed an AK and an M4 (the AK was deleted by the admin after the event), and then Frenchy arrived. The three of us then left the airfield after securing all the loot we could.

As far as I recall, @Outlawe was telling our group to ask them questions, find out who they are, see if they know anything about the groups in the area that have been causing trouble for people. After what I gathered was pretty docile conversation @ThePizzaMan told them, which I heard over the radio as I was moving over, to set their radios down. I didn't hear the reply, but he said again, [Aussie accent]: 'Drop your radios on the ground for us', once more there was no reply, and finally he said "Lads drop the radios right now", and that's when the gunfire began. 

Two things that I found interesting enough to note, the conversation was pretty normal. There weren't any hostilities from our group or demands until @ThePizzaMan told them to drop their radios, and at the first moment of a demand, the other party immediately opened fire. The second, which I don't honestly know if it was them, was that people were very obviously loot cycling the area, and the server wasn't up past a restart very long. From the point that @ThePizzaMan told them to drop the radios to the point where the three of them (Larsons + Dunning) were gunned down, there were mere seconds, so it was quite obvious they had no reply or intention of replying, and opted to just try and kill them.

Edited by Cam
Mixed up n0sral and ThePizzaMan

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cam said:

The second, which I don't honestly know if it was them, was that people were very obviously loot cycling the area, and the server wasn't up past a restart very long.

If you check out this report it says exactly where we were just minutes prior and that we reported someone we believed to have done the same thing. 

Edited by PandaOG
I also find what all of you said to what happened just seconds prior to everyone shooting to contradict one another.

Greetings. The staff would like to know who in the OPs party actually initiated in this situation.

3 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Greetings. The staff would like to know who in the OPs party actually initiated in this situation.

@ThePizzaMan

This report has been up for awhile now, not to be rude or rush the staff but can I have a small update? @Zanaan @Pontiff

Outcome:

@Outlawe - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) x2 | Guilty

@PandaOG - NVFL & Invalid Kill | Inconclusive

@JoeyOG - NVFL & Invalid Kill | Inconclusive

Explanation:

I will first address the Invalid Kill by @Outlawe. When the initiation happened the only person to initiate was @ThePizzaMan. Since your group of guys was rolling around in a dynamic you all do not share Attacker Rights. Making the two kills that @Outlawe had invalid since he did not have Kill Rights. When a group is a dynamic they only share Defender Rights, which are granted when someone in the dynamic who you have recently roleplayed with is initiated on or subject to a hostile action. When the group of people defend themselves from the initiator that does not grant Defender Rights to the rest of the initiators dynamic, since he was shot at.

Next I will address the NVFL & Invalid Kill for @PandaOG & @JoeyOG. Without significant evidence showing the NVFL from @PandaOG & @JoeyOG we can not push for a NVFL punishment. Moving onto the Invalid Kill, both parties say the opposite when it comes to who shot and who raised their weapons. Therefore we can not take one community members word over the other.

Rules that support this verdict:

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
  • 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
    • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
    • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions. When it comes to an initiation please make sure that it is clear and unambiguous. This will help clear up any confusion that people might have. When you are playing as a dynamic group only Defense Rights are shared. So if you all want to attack a group or an individual then you all need to initiate separately. Then Defender Rights are not granted when someone in your dynamic initiates on a group of people and those people decide to defend themselves. 

Verdict:

@Outlawe - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) x2 | Guilty - 3 Day Ban & 10 Warning Points

@PandaOG - NVFL & Invalid Kill | Inconclusive - No Action Taken

@JoeyOG - NVFL & Invalid Kill | Inconclusive - No Action Taken

Signed by: @Samti & @RandyRP w/ Notes