S1 Attempted RDM/AOGM Bash

Server and location: S1 Bash

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-24 07:05

Your in game name: Marcus Moreno

Names of allies involved: @JoeyOG

Name of suspect/s: @perry

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Will post tmmrw

Detailed description of the events: We were heading back to Vybor after being in the north for sometime looking for some groups to have some RP with when we decided to make a pit stop at bash just to look around. While i was at bash i had to kill some zombies so i wouldnt die and went into a barrack. After i went in Joey told me he saw someone and it was someone that we met a while back, we saved him from zombies. So i thought everything was gonna be cool and we were gonna have some good RP so i put my hand up to wave and said whats up and he started to shoot at me with an mp5 i think. After that i shot back and killed him. Looking more into bash we saw that he was loot cycling the items that were there. (will post pictures later) If he is willing to talk to me about it just shoot me a PM.

My POV: After running around bash trying to find Ammo for one of our mates we encountered a guy that we had spoken to before and saved his life from numerous amounts of zombies. @PandaOG then ran over to speak to him in which he tried to but before he could even put his emote down from what I believe he was shot at by @perry.

I also believe this guy could have been loot cycling, because it was a ve20190424080312_1.jpg.2d964038114b1b3e0fe270f4d864effa.jpgry low pop and he was the only guy up there and we had heard shots from awhile go coming from bash.  

Hit Logs

07:02:17 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 8.64922 meters 
07:02:17 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 8.44567 meters 
07:02:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 8.25241 meters 
07:02:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 8.04321 meters 
07:02:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 8.00963 meters 
07:02:18 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 7.87118 meters 
07:02:25 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 5.27377 meters 
07:02:25 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Perry Brittle" with SG5-K from 5.20343 meters 
07:02:25 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with SG5-K from 0 meters 
07:02:25 | Player "Marcus Moreno" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with SG5-K from 0 meters 

07:02:25 | Player "Perry Brittle" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 5.34216 meters 
07:02:30 | Player "Perry Brittle" hit by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 0.994886 meters 

Kill Logs

07:02:30 | Player "Perry Brittle" killed by Player "Marcus Moreno" with M1A SOCOM from 0.994886 meters 

Connection Logs

04:55:02 | Player "Marcus Moreno" is connected 
07:35:04 | Player "Marcus Moreno" has been disconnected

05:47:03 | Player "Perry Brittle" is connected 
-KILLED-
07:02:43 | Player "Perry Brittle" has been disconnected

04:59:31 | Player "Ash Petrov" is connected 
07:19:44 | Player "Ash Petrov" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@perry for his full and detailed PoV, please provide any unedited video evidence you might have regarding this situation, as well as the names of any and all allies involved in this situation.

@PandaOG - Marcus Moreno | POSTED
@JoeyOG - Ash Petrov | POSTED
@perry - Perry Brittle |

Due to his forum activity @perry will be tempbanned until he posts his pov.

talked to @perry about the report, i understand he might still have to post his POV but once everything is good i would like to drop the report, thank you.

My pov

I was running around nwaf when I got trapped in a building. these 2 friendly people saved my life from the undead. we talked, traded some items and everybody moved on with their day. about 25 minutes later I was still looting at nwaf when I walk into a barracks and saw a person right away and I started shooting, I was totally spooked and I own up to it. I was not loot cycling but yes I did Shoot on sight.  PandaOG messaged me on discord and asked to speak with me in discord about this situation and we worked it out. Eddie was in the discord while we spoke

After a team of staff has looked over this report, we have decided to Honour the request of @PandaOG and close The report.

with that said I would like to mention when engaging in hostilities you must initiate on your target by stating a demand and consequence such as 'hands up or i'll shoot'. You may then only shoot them if they show non-compliance.

//closed

signed:  @Zanaan & me @Samti