Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 21:28
Sign in to follow this  
Ninjafig

S1-Abuse of game mechanics - no value for life - combat log

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1 - Northwest airfield at Air control tower.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22/04/2019 - 03:00 - 05:00

Your in game name: James Edward

Names of allies involved: The Funeral Parlor along with Ryan bonfield,ItzTyler- Stefan Reynir Jonson,Eagle- Emma Lsaksen,Cookie

Name of suspect/s: Pink armbands and hit logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): One of us in The funeral Parlor have the video evidence not sure if anyone took screenshots or anyone else had any video evidence.

Detailed description of the events:

So me and my guys from The Funeral Parlor were going up to Northwest airfield to see if there was anyone we could rp with since we were bored in Pustoshk so we got to the North west and encounterd two guys who we then spoke to and they said that there were four guys in the ATC and we asked what the four guys were doing and they said they don't know and that the four guys told them if they went in the ATC they would be shot so we went to investigate and when we got there, their were four guys there who said if we opend a door they would shoot and one of our guys opend a door and got shot but survived and then returned fire and then I start initiation by shouting "give up don't be a retard give up and we will let you live" and they continued to talk to us for a bit and I was watching the ladder what leads out of ATC on to the ground and then I decided its best if I go inside and help since I had the best gun out of all of us not long after some more shots were exchanged and two zombies came up the stairs and I pretended that they were their guys to see if they would call out on our bluff so I sprayed the zombies down with my M1A and they thought we killed there guys but we didn't and not long after that we learned that they had a hostage so we tried to negotiate for a while but that didn't work and then it was like thirty minutes until server restart so we OOC'd and agread that when it was to restrat we would all wait five minutes to continue the roleplay but before server restart two of our guys tried to rush them and died and not long after that Ryan bonfield,ItzTyler- Stefan Reynir Jonson,Eagle- Emma Lsaksen,Cookie showed up and was woundering what was going on so we told them and they decided to help us where we then managed to negotiate the hostages freedom and then we kept on talking and then the server decided to restart but before resart I'd taken a akm with a drum magazine of the hostage incase he was one of them, when we all logged back on the guy in the pink armband / the only guy left, decided to go down to ladder and attempt to escape us as soon as he had logged back in giving him an unfair advantage and by doing so he abused game mechanics to esacpe us but then Ryan bonfield,ItzTyler saw him go into a shed and take his stuff of and then to continue to run past the ATC to try and escape and then Ryan initiated on him and he didn't stop even though he had a gun pointed at him from like 2m away from him and then Ryan shot him and he went unconcious, I don't know what Ryan did then because I assumed that the guy had died, after a little the guy got back up and went into a shed like 10m away from where he'd been knocked out and logged out since I went to check the shed and he was no longer in the shed and there was no way he could of ran out without being seen.

Edited by Ninjafig
messed up on some parts

Hit logs:

Spoiler

Spoiler
03:04:20 | Player "James Edward" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III"
03:04:21 | Player "James Edward" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III"

03:04:25 | Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"
03:04:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov"  hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III"

03:04:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ishmael Green"

03:04:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Joe Fields"

03:04:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ishmael Green"
03:04:27 | Player "Ishmael Green" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"

03:04:27 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Joe Fields"
03:04:27 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Joe Fields"
03:04:27 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ishmael Green"
03:04:27 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ishmael Green"
03:04:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ishmael Green"

03:04:30 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Ishmael Green"
03:04:30 | Player "Ishmael Green" hit by Player "Elliot Henry”
03:37:01 | Player "Joe Fields” hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"
03:37:02 | Player "Joe Fields" hit by Player "Ryan Bonfield"
03:37:05 | Player "Joe Fields" is unconscious

04:19:52 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Emma Isaksen" 
04:23:09 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"
04:25:53 | Player "Ryan Bonfield"  hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson"

Kill logs

Spoiler

Spoiler
03:04:25 | Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov"

03:04:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Fields"

03:04:30 | Player "Ishmael Green" killed by Player "Elliot Henry"

Connection logs:

Spoiler

Spoiler
02:32:06 | Player "James Edward" is connected

04:17:25 | Player "James Edward" has been disconnected

04:17:37 | Player "James Edward" is connected

08:56:50 | Player "James Edward” has been disconnected

01:13:17 | Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" is connected

-Dead-

02:17:45 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected

-Dead-

01:51:23 | Player "Ishmael Green" is connected

-Dead-

23:16:15 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected

03:28:36 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson” has been disconnected ((Restart)

03:31:34 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected

04:29:53 | Player "Stefan Reynir has been disconnected

21:33:33 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected
03:28:35 | Player "Emma Isaksen” has been disconnected ((Restart)
03:30:28 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected 
04:29:37 | Player "Emma Isaksen" has been disconnected

23:52:32 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected
03:28:35 | Player "Ryan Bonfield” has been disconnected (Restart)
03:30:04 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected
05:01:31 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" has been disconnected

21:48:41 | Player "Elliot Henry" is connected
03:28:36 | Player " Elliot Henry” has been disconnected (restart)
03:30:04 | Player " Elliot Henry " is connected
04:39:23 | Player "Elliot Henry" has been disconnected

00:51:49 | Player "Joe Fields" is connected
03:28:36 | Player "Joe Fields" has been disconnected (restart)
03:31:20 | Player "Joe Fields" is connected
04:44:59 | Player "Joe Fields" has been disconnected

Calling in the following people for their full detailed Pov, possible evidence of the situation and possible ally's involved in the situation.

@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson : POSTED

@Cookie - Emma Isaksen : POSTED

@HDragon - Vali Kuznetsov:

@ItzTyler - Ryan Bonfield: POSTED

@Ozzy - Ishmael Green:

@HeinrichStawski- Heinrich Von Kasier III:

@Lego - Elliot Henry: POSTED

@Hambo – Joe fields: POSTED

We show up to the ATC where a hostage situation is going on, we get confirmation that its funeral parlor and some random blokes we decide to assist them in their conflict and we all initiate on the people in the building, we do some hostage RP and one gets let go and comes down the stairs a restart is about to happen and they agree on a cease-fire between the two parties, server restarts and now no one is up there or maybe they jumped prior during the so-called ceasefire, either way, no one is up there we find a solo guy outside he gets initiated on by Tyler and then let go situation ends with everyone gone and hostages free.

I was running on the North west airfield when i heard some shots coming from the ATC tower i ran over their and realized it was the funeral parlor so i decided to help them with guys up stairs in the ATC we then got told about a grace period with 5 min left to restart no one can shoot or move positions. All parties agree to a cease-fire and the server restarts after the server comes back up we relize the person upstairs was no longer their i then get a call over the radio stating a man was seen running outside i ran down their found the man and told him to put his hands up he then started to run away i asked him to stop running or i will shoot he did not stop running so i shot him putting him into a unconscious state i then let him get back up talked to him a little about the situation then let him go free.

Posted (edited)

@HDragon was killed by one of the guys in the ATC and the logs shown of me doing 01:29:43 | Chat: *knees him in the face* 01:33:29 | Chat("James Edward": // PERMISSION TO FORCE FEED HUMAN MEAT? 01:34:06 | Chat("James Edward": // permission to force feed human meat??? ? ?? ? is a little bit before the incident as that rp had happend in stary sobor and I didn't kill anyone in the ATC situation.

Edited by Ninjafig
forgot to add some detail.

Elliot Henry PoV: Elliot and the boiis, and lady, from the Funeral Parlor were getting the itch for some looties, so they decided to run up to that NWAF and loot up the regular places that seem to never run out of little stashes of ammo and other random shit. After looti' up the South barraks, the group ran to the East end and ran into a group of 2 killas in the bushes, which stated that there was a group of 4 goons in the ATC that were held up at the tippy top, and were telling people to leave the ATC and not open the door to the stairway up. As per usual, the posse runs over to the ATC to see whats poppin' and, sure enuff, run into the damn Corporation, which seem to be holding someone up there to do their usual blood sample and skin sample talk, to which one of our boiis attempt to open the door and gets shot a couple times through the door, but manages to unlock it. After a stalemate that seemed to go on for a while, we get a warning from the gods that the world would go dark for a lil bit, in a couple minutes, so we decided to do the whole telepathic //ceasefire for 5 minutes thing and they agreed to it. The world decided to take longer to go dark than intended, so a few of us rushed the staircase and killed 2 and lost one in exchange. After a few moments after the initial push, we decided to wait it out. At this point @Eagle @ItzTyler and @Cookie had arrived and had been filled in on the ceasefire. Another one of us decide to rush up and get a peek on it and see the odds, but unfortunately goes radio silent, following a muffled thud and a crack after his body fell down the staircase. The world finally decides to go Zero Dark RP and then we wake up with all shook looks on our faces, and are in the process of waiting the 5 minutes for //ceasefire time. We get hailed over the radio that a man had snuck off the roof of the ATC and had been seen running away. The boiis find ditched gear in a shed, and yung blood @ItzTyler finds a sketchy half naked goon rushing away from the area so he yells at him as you would do for people that don't listen to your commands, and semi-kills the kiddo. The kiddo wakes from his not-so-death and is questioned then released. Afterwards I believe we eye the man and see him enter the same shed and Houdini out that bitch like Harry Potter when he actually learned the magics.

Again sorry for pulling the wrong logs fixing them now hopefully this time they are the correct ones

Me, Eagle and ItzTyler rolled up ATC where Funeral parlor tried to get some people out of a hostage situation and we decided to help. After a lot of talking from our side and almost not a single word from the hostage takers, the server was about to restart and we all agreed on a 5 min ceasefire and we waited and waited and we heard nothing so we eventually decided to go up there and nobody was there.

LOGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED AGAIN

Calling in:

@Hambo – Joe fields

@HDragon - Vali Kuznetsov

@Ozzy - Ishmael Green

@HeinrichStawski- Heinrich Von Kasier III

Me and some guys were at the ATC building minding our own business, when a squad of five came to the building. Two of them stayed outside and three proceeded to take the stairs to the top floor where we were. he had the door locked so nobody could come to the top. Once the three people came to the door and noticed it was locked they started unlocking it. They said something about just wanting to talk. One of our guys told them to stop unlocking the door and we can just talk through the door since it would be much safer for us. They continued to unlock the door. Thats when we said if you unlock the door you will be shot. In my opinion they had no value for life and just wanted to start a fight. After they unlocked the door with no regard to the fact that we said that they will be shot, we fired couple of rounds through the  door. I was uncertain if a bullet had hit anyone or not. After the shots inside the ATC building i was on top and i got shot by a sniper from an unknown location. i was uncon for some time. after i woke up i took a defensive  position guarding the door. After some time had pasted filled with nothing but yelling at each other.  We noticed the timer for a server restart so both parties agreed on a five minute ceasefire once the server came back. A little after that someone from outside the door decided to rush us and killed one of us before being killed. we then moved to the control room. At this point there was three of us left in the control room. We then started hearing a ton of voices coming from downstairs. it was unclear who was from the original conflict and who was just coming in to aide in holding us three upstairs, some of them were shouting that they were going to eat us. One of the three that was upstairs with us told the ones downstairs that he is being held hostage. After some negotiation he was allowed to go downstairs with them. At that point there was thirteen people just on one floor. The other person that was upstairs with me got killed by a sniper. So at this point i was up on top alone. I was being talked to from multiple different  people, most if which were not apart of the original confrontation so it was unclear if they had any knowledge of the ceasefire. Or if they were going to rush me as soon as the server came back up. Once I came back onto the server i waited 2 about two minutes then i decided instead of wait for the ones that were going to rush me since they didn't know about the ceasefire (or didnt care about it) i would sneak out the back on to ladder then off of the building at this point i took shelter in a small shed outside the ATC building and removed some clothing so that i could run further since with the clothes on that had multiple weapons was taking all of my stamina. As i was leaving somebody stopped me and told me to follow him. I asked him why and he said to follow him and answer a few questions. At this point i didnt know if i was going to be robbed or executed so instead of following him just to be killed i made the decision to try and run, because I felt i was going to die if i went into the ATC building with him and the tons of other people in the building. He told me to stop running once. I didn't respond. Then we made it around the other side of the building and he said stop running or he is going to shoot me. i dont know if i was too slow to respond or what but i came to a stop and very shortly after i stopped he shot me in the back multiple time, i moved a few feet after he shot me then fell ucon. Somebody bandaged me and then i woke up. he asked me a couple questions and then let me go. i then proceeded to leave the airfield. i ran all the way to Grishino. I DID NOT log out at the airfield. I NEVER went back into the shed to get my stuff back. directly after being let go from the person that shot me i went straight south. I did not battle log at all. I did not abuse game mechanics i simply snuck out without detection. 

I'd like to drop the report since we lost our video evidence and cannot prove the situation, thankyou.

The staff team has reviewed this report and agreed to honour OP's wishes. Please be careful to provide the correct date and timeframe when filing a report. Server time can be found in the upper right corner of the website.

image.png

With that said, this report will now be closed.

Signed by: @Pontiff + notes