Server time: 2019-05-24, 12:06
Sign in to follow this  
ToeZiesOG

S1: BLACK LAKE - No time to Comply / KOS

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Camp by Black Lake

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22/04/19 23:33 ish

Your in game name: Dominik Dvorak

Names of allies involved: a load of the Mac Tire lads. @Kase  @JohnCrown @Ritt Ansen are just a few of them

Name of suspect/s: Dead Batteries

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: We had been sat at Black lake just joking around and having a few casual fist fights as a little competition to see who could beat me. We're talking and having a few rounds of Rock Paper scissors when I hear a zombie sound, all of sudden 3 people run out from the woods and within a second of seeing them I hear: "EVERYBODY PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP!" and then I am instantly killed, Me and Kase where trying to comply, however we were instantly mowed down, on my screen/side of things I had literally a second before I was shot dead.

I had literally no RP from this, ruining any chances. Unfortunately you gave me literally no chance at getting to experience the RP. I'll happily try and talk this out, but i'm a little ticked. 

Edit: The reason I put KOS, is Kase apparently didn't even hear an initiation? 

Edited by ToeZiesOG

Kase's POV: I had just had a bluescreen and was booting back up my PC, logged back onto the server. Was telling my guys we were moving out soon and I heard a zombie behind one of my friends so I rose my rifle and just as I did, I saw three Dead batteries run out of the woods and drop an initiation, I was lowering my rifle and got mowed down just after. I didn't get a chance to drop it or raise my hands up.

Rhett's POV: My buddies and I were hanging out with Dominik and a couple others. We were fistfighting and having a cookout when we heard a Zombie. Kase was going to shoot it when three boys rolled up with autos on, screaming into their mics. I had turned halfway around to look at them when they were already spraying us with automatic fire, giving no time to speak, let alone comply. I did pull my M16 after they had opened fire, but I got one shot off before being gunned down.

Posted (edited)

Still in game finishing RP, we will all respond ASAP.

Edit: My Pov is as follows:

I was our overwatch, giving intel about their numbers. We saw one disappeared, who turned out to be Ryker our main target, and then we ran over and initiated to spring our ambush. I'm ngl, I didn't fully see what happened as i was re-scoping in once the shots had dropped. There's little I can say on the matter so I apologise for that. The only one individual that I shot at had died by the time I had shot at him and that was the last one to die (whom had begun to aim his weapon at us).

Edited by Para

We've discussed this report and I'm going to drop the report. 

A Team of Staff Members have looked over this report.

We are glad that you all were able to talk this out. With that said we will honor the OPs request and close this report.

//Closed

Signed by: @Zanaan & @RandyRP