Server time: 2019-05-23, 13:57
Sign in to follow this  
BrianM

S1: Stary Sobor - Invalid Initiation, BadRP and possible NVFL - 2030-2120

Server and location: S1, Stary Sobor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Between 2030 and 2110

Your in game name: Dylan MacLeod 

Names of allies involved: @Cookie - Emma Isaksen, @Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson, @ItzTyler - Ryan Bonfield, @DK_Major 

Name of suspect/s: @Puncture, @YNW Pep and some other Jackals

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events: To start off, we had been running around for hours finding no RP anywhere. We then decide it would be a good idea to post an RCON message to try and get something to happen. 

Not long after the RCON message was posted, we eventually get one guy come running into the town, and we begin talking and stuff. One of our guys then goes onto the PA system and I follow him over. He was talking on it just trying to RP and stuff and then the Jackals came strolling into town. 

They 4 of us on the road while me and @DK_Major were still by the PA system. At first we thought it was The Order, so we were preparing for a fight. Turns out it wasn’t and then me and Major came over to the large group. We talk a little, not much though and then I think it was Puncture who lay on the ground and initiated. By the way he sounded, we all thought it was a joke and never took it seriously as the rest of the Jackals were just stood there looking at us and not pointing anyway weapons. Then the man laying on the ground, killed @ItzTyler, letting us know that it wasn’t a joke. 

@Eagle then killed the man laying there (which is the NVFL). The rest of us tried to fight back, other than @DK_Major and we were all killed.

Not much I can really add here they roll up talk for a few mins he lays on the floor and initiates I thought it was a meme as no one else raised their guns then he shoots Tyler and I shoot Puncture and I die from someone that was a part of his group.

Calling in @Puncture & @YNW Pep
Please also list any allies you had in this situation.

Also calling in @DK_Major, @ItzTyler & @Cookie 
for their full and detailed POV's

POV: I was the one out back, we came to stary and initiated on the group that was there, puncture lied down and initiated, he waited like 20 seconds for them to comply and even said that he was serious, they all just stood there with their weapons out. after way more than enough time and confirmation puncture shot the 1st guy and the firefight broke out.

I then see another one who raised his weapon and started shooting so i popped him and thats it for me i think. 

ughhh @Dew, @Puncture 

POV: I mean as eagle stated the video shows it all, i was sitting there minding my business when puncture went on the floor saying hands up so i put my hands up because joke or no i dont want to get shot for any stupid reason  

POV: As seen in the video i was standing in the middle of stary after making a radio broadcast about a  party we were having. A couple guys came running up to us and started talking to us. One guy decided to lay down on the ground and pull out his gun he then said put  your hands up in a manner we all thought was a joke we asked him if he was kidding and then he just shot me in the head. 

END OF POV:

Dr Puncture Smith POV

I heard we were going to initiate on some people in stary, I walked up and waited for @Dew to finish what he was saying and then I initiated. After saying put your hands up for 23 seconds I shot @ItzTyler in the head, I was then going to give @Eagle another chance but he opened fire on me killing me and I might of killed him. 

1 hour ago, ItzTyler said:

we all thought was a joke we asked him if he was kidding and then he just shot me in the head. 

I told you guys I was being serious. 

Emma Isaksen's POV:

We were hanging out in Stary as those guys came into town and we had a short conversation before one of them laid down on the ground telling us to put our hands up and we asked between ourself if this was a joke or not and before we know it, one of our guys got shot and we all starting to open fire and we all died.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:10 AM, Phoenix said:

Please also list any allies you had in this situation.

@Dew @BobbySullivan @YNW Pep and 2 other jackal members

that can be seen behind me as I initiate 

Hit Logs

20:53:13 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with M16A4 from 4.19389 meters 

20:53:16 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with M16A4 from 3.28058 meters 
20:53:16 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with M16A4 from 3.07369 meters 
20:53:16 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with M16A4 from 2.82629 meters 

20:53:16 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M16A4 from 2.93888 meters 
20:53:16 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M16A4 from 2.65511 meters 

20:53:17 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M4-A1 from 5.8961 meters 
20:53:18 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M4-A1 from 5.52243 meters 
20:53:18 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M4-A1 from 5.52243 meters 

20:53:18 | Player "Vasily Volkov" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with M4-A1 from 9.10359 meters 

20:53:18 | Player "Emma Isaksen" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M4-A1 from 15.8684 meters 
20:53:18 | Player "Emma Isaksen" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M4-A1 from 15.625 meters 
20:53:19 | Player "Emma Isaksen" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M4-A1 from 15.4973 meters 
20:53:22 | Player "Emma Isaksen" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M4-A1 from 16.0626 meters 
20:53:22 | Player "Emma Isaksen" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M4-A1 from 16.2744 meters 
20:53:22 | Player "Emma Isaksen" hit by Player "Joe Dewski" with M4-A1 from 16.4701 meters 

Kill Logs

20:53:13 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" killed by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with M16A4 from 4.19389 meters 

20:53:16 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" killed by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with M16A4 from 3.07369 meters 

20:53:16 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" killed by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" with M16A4 from 2.65511 meters 

20:53:18 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" (DEAD)  killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck"  with M4-A1 from 5.52243 meters 

20:53:22 | Player "Emma Isaksen" (DEAD)  killed by Player "Joe Dewski"  with M4-A1 from 16.4701 meters 

Connection Logs

20:36:29 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" is connected 
-KILLED-
21:16:20 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" has been disconnected

20:37:15 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:56:41 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" has been disconnected

20:39:55 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:53:21 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" has been disconnected

20:34:43 | Player "Emma Isaksen" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:53:38 | Player "Emma Isaksen" has been disconnected

20:44:40 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" is connected 
-KILLED-
20:53:45 | Player "Dylan MacLeod" has been disconnected

20:35:33 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected 
-NO DISCONNECTION LOG-

20:38:10 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected 
-NO DISCCONNECTION LOG-

20:36:33 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected 
-NO DISCONNECTION LOG-

20:34:04 | Player "Vasily Volkov" is connected 
20:58:21 | Player "Vasily Volkov" has been disconnected

Chat Logs

20:57:21 | Chat("Vasily Volkov"): //is it okay if i go and log i need to go 
20:57:53 | Chat("Vasily Volkov"): //yes but not with them
20:57:49 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck"): //YEA YOU CAN LOG
20:57:55 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck"): //yeah you can log bro
20:58:01 | Chat("Vasily Volkov"): /ty

Calling in:

@Dew, @BobbySullivan for their full and detailed PoV as well as any unedited evidence you might have regarding this situation. Please also provide the name of the other two allies that were also involved in this situation.

OP'S PARTY
@BrianM - Dylan MacLeod | POSTED
@Cookie - Emma Isaksen | POSTED
@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED
@ItzTyler - Ryan Bonfield | POSTED
@DK_Major - Vasily Volkov | POSTED

ACCUSED PARTY
@YNW Pep - Jonathan Shmeck | POSTED
@Dew- Joe Dewski |
@Joe - Dr Puncture Smith | POSTED
@BobbySullivan - Bobby Sullivan |
? - ? x2

Joe Dewski POV: We walk into Stary Sobor and see a party of 4-5 people. I walk up to them and start RPing with them. Puncture decided to initiate on them, some time passes he shoots one in the head. He gets gunned down by the other. I kill the person who shot at Puncture.

Bobby Sullivan POV: We got into Stary and see a group of people at the end towards Kab. We start to RP with them and then puncture lays down and initiates they just sit there not doing anything for a while. Puncture then shoots 1 in the head then trades with another and we kill the rest

Spoke with the accused about this report, can we drop this? 

Very well, the staff have reviewed this report and agreed to close it. But first we would like to mention to @Joe that initiations should be clear, and you should put yourself in a position in which you value your life. Had this report continued it likely would have resulted in a ban.

//closed

signed by @Samti and @Zanaan