Server time: 2019-05-22, 09:51
Sign in to follow this  
LumenRP

Cipher's Ban (Can we please have him back)

As much as I liked Cipher, this is something that has to be handled in an appeal or conversation between him and the Admins. I suggest that he creates an appeal or gets in contact with one of the Administrators.

Amnesty is only granted once. We don't let people who were on amnesty apply again. 

Like Max said, amnesty is only granted once.

4 hours ago, LumenRP said:

Hello.

So I've been wondering for a long while, about a situation that happened several months ago between @Cipher and @Aeryes. Due some flaming situation between the two, @Aeryes decided to report him and get him banned. I know Cipher should've been thinking about it, but it is what it is. 

But I think Cipher should be let back in the community, he's a good guy, provided great roleplay, knows how to do the game, a lot of experience and exchange with this guy. I know a lot of people who wish him back because of this, I know he had a lot of good Roleplay connections with others who he didn't even know, he's a person he gave you the type of roleplay that would make you ask for more of it. Cipher is also a good guy to hang out with, he might had an attitude back then, I mean I'm pretty sure all of us do. I've also took word, that @Aeryes had forgiven Cipher for doing this, and regrets for Ciphers ban and hopefully he can vouch for @Cipher's come back as well, and I'm sure Cipher tried to pay amnesty for his come back as well, I'd please ask for you to give @Cipher a chance in the community, we miss him and want him back, we enjoy him being with us and roleplaying with us. 

If anyone else could vouch for the boy, please do so, 

I also forgot to mention that Cipher's appeal should be in the spam box, he never got a respond on it.

Also requesting to duplicate this post to put it on general for public opinions if posible

@Roland
#GiveCipherAChance

Can we start of by saying I DID NOT REPORT HIM TO GET HIM BANNED. @JimRP can you clear this up and let everyone know that I did not get him banned. I'm really fed up of seeing this kind of thing where people think I reported him. The moment he got banned I asked for his unban and was told what he said about me was only a minor part to why he got banned.

But yes, I do support him coming back to the community. He gave good RP and other than that one incident I have never had issues with him.

18 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Can we start of by saying I DID NOT REPORT HIM TO GET HIM BANMED. @JimRP can you clear this up and let everyone know that I did not get him banned. I'm really fed up of seeing this kind of thing where people think I reported him. The moment he got banned I asked for his unban and was told what he said about me was only a minor part to why he got banned.

But yes, I do support him coming back to the community. He gave good RP and other than that one incident I have never had issues with him.

That is true, staff hands out the punishments which is common knowledge. He was banned due to the attitude that he showed in what he said, not because of what he said. 

Sign in to follow this