Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:20
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchool

Sound bug?

Posted (edited)

I had been playing for a while and got this sound bug for the first time ever. Didn't seem to be tied to my FPS but changed slightly with the direction I was facing. Gave me a creepy  STALKER vibe for a hot minute. Anybody else experience this?

EDIT: You may have to use headphones to hear what I'm referring to.

Edited by OldSchoolOG

Not that I ever experienced it but from what I was able to hear, I think the wind sound in your particular playthrough was bugged. It honestly almost sounds like wind, just in some sort of glitched sound loop.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Tewudin said:

Not that I ever experienced it but from what I was able to hear, I think the wind sound in your particular playthrough was bugged. It honestly almost sounds like wind, just in some sort of glitched sound loop.

Oh I know for sure it was the wind, it's always been seamless but it started to sound like it was "gated". It was really creepy, lol.

Edited by OldSchoolOG

1 minute ago, OldSchoolOG said:

Oh I know for sure it was the wind, it's always been seamless but it started to sound like it was "gated".

Let me guess - it was gone when you logged of and logged back in/restarted your game? I've been recently having a sound bug when I'd log durin a rain and it would still sound like it was raining even after there was no rain. It always stops when I relog.

Posted (edited)

I haven't gone back in yet but I'll update when I do in a few minutes. Pretty sure it's gonna be gone.

EDIT: Bug is gone after relogging.

Edited by OldSchoolOG

Honestly sounds like a radio that’s been left on. I’ve never tried one of those large radios but it may be that? Like glitched to make that sound like someone has been there.