Server time: 2019-05-22, 08:04
Sign in to follow this  
Malis

greefing and no RP on split train track

Server and location: Server time: 2019-04-22, 00:53 RL 15 before server time

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-22, 00:53 RL 15 before server time

Your in game name: Malis Eliasen

Names of allies involved: non

Name of suspect/s: no idea but there was to guys and a girl

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): non

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): non

Detailed description of the events: 
fisrt i see some light in a city so i approach it and see 3 folk and tell them my name and ask them were we are and if maybe if they can help me our with some food
start tell them that i am a medic and that i maybe can help them back there is one that take his rifle out and i tell him that i meen no harm to them and i be on my way he tils me that he dont take it out to start enything and that suddenly he tells me to drop on the ground and he will shot me in 5 sec if i dont do that.
the hole looting i am trying to talk my way out of it and offering my help to them but no cinvo from them other then we are leaving to with some food and drik and then they are on there way.

i get loos and try to go west and it then becomse day light
i find a train track and follow it south i think and just as it splits i go down on my belle to look at my map and then when i get up there are to guys standing ingfront of me
i have my shotgun out and i will them that they need to stand back i am a bit nervous because I have just been assaulted then one of them tell me that he is not a boy but a girl and i will them that i belive that it is them that rob me not long ago just after that i here  ((drop on the ground or i will shot you)) i take my gun away and look at him it is the same guy from just before and i tell him that i hope he have bullets for that guy and then i run agenst him and over ther small river and up the hill the get me a cobbel of times so i stop behind a tree and when i try to defend my self i get killed 

all of this is with in 1 h there is no RP even thoug i am trying to RP with them and the greefing is that the episodes is so close togather

i know that is not much to go on but it is the best i can do

Malis Eliasen

Hi

Griefing is a malicious way to destroy someone's base for no IC reason or purposly despawn items out of containers or bags. Where exactly did the griefing take place here?
From what I can tell, you were robbed twice and are reporting for BadRP. Not griefing. 

Posted (edited)

when a group of 3 rob a singel guy 2 time with in 1 H well that is greefing if it has no other reason then to destroy ones game
there are no RP reason what so ever they did not need everything that i had on me or did they make it clear what group they are from to atleast proteckt there territory

Edited by Malis

23 hours ago, Malis said:

when a group of 3 rob a singel guy 2 time with in 1 H well that is greefing if it has no other reason then to destroy ones game
there are no RP reason what so ever they did not need everything that i had on me or did they make it clear what group they are from to atleast proteckt there territory

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

What you are referring to is not griefing and also completely acceptable on our servers. People are allowed to rob you. If they rob you and give you no roleplay, you can report it for BadRP, which you did. However as I stated three times now, it is not griefing.

Logs will be posted soon.

lol maybe that is the only way you see greefing @Phoenix but it dose not make this any less greefing LOL
but it is okay do with this report as you see fit

Hit Logs

00:37:50 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "John Lundervack" with SG5-K from 69.2795 meters 
00:37:52 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "John Lundervack" with SG5-K from 76.0695 meters 
00:37:57 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "John Lundervack" with SG5-K from 102.431 meters 
00:38:04 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" with FX-45 from 63.1193 meters 
00:38:16 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" with FX-45 from 51.897 meters 
00:38:42 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" with FX-45 from 18.2911 meters 
00:38:43 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" with FX-45 from 18.3113 meters 
00:38:43 | Player "Malis Eliasen" hit by Player "John Lundervack" with SG5-K from 15.7554 meters 

00:38:43 | Player "John Lundervack" hit by Player "Malis Eliasen" with BK-133 from 16.1765 meters 
00:38:47 | Player "John Lundervack" is unconscious
00:38:57 | Player "John Lundervack" regained consciousness

Kill Logs

00:38:43 | Player "Malis Eliasen" killed by Player "John Lundervack"  with SG5-K from 15.7554 meters 

Connection Logs

22:43:23 | Player "Malis Eliasen" is connected 
-KILLED-
00:39:21 | Player "Malis Eliasen" has been disconnected

22:51:35 | Player "John Lundervack" is connected 
00:51:59 | Player "John Lundervack" has been disconnected
01:03:42 | Player "John Lundervack" is connected 
01:17:15 | Player "John Lundervack" has been disconnected

23:08:49 | Player "Brandon Munoz" is connected 
00:40:22 | Player "Brandon Munoz" has been disconnected
00:40:42 | Player "Brandon Munoz" is connected 
02:30:54 | Player "Brandon Munoz" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@BOB ROSS 1000 and @manpreme for their full and detailed PoV, please provide any unedited evidence you might have regarding this situation; please also provide the names of every allies involved in this situation.

@Malis - Malis Eliasen | POSTED
@BOB ROSS 1000 - Brandon Munoz |
@manpreme - John Lundervack |

@BOB ROSS 1000 and @manpreme will be temp banned due to forum inactivity. Failure to respond in 24 hours will result in this report being closed and they will have to make an appeal if they wish to play here further.

Due to @BOB ROSS 1000 and @manpreme failing to respond they will remain temp banned and will have to make an appeal if they wish to play here again. We apologize @Malisfor the inconvenience.