Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:15
Sign in to follow this  
StewieRP

Final Warning/Amnesty Points Appeal -A Drunk FelkerRP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  Perma Ban: b473383833683a3a775983507f2da7dc.png.5e5c6192ae0e6cab0efe662c2d372576.png

Final Warning: e41d69272894409771e206210e59464f.png.c9ce64ed38b9a0e4c7210b96bb11b7ce.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The Verdict is fair. I got 30 warning points and got perma banned. I can't argue with it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I've been on the server a decent while now. Ever since my amnesty I've been on the server 10-fold than I was previously, and DayzRP has just created a new spark in me. I'm not trying to be funny, but it has some place in my heart than it did before i was banned. I really want the warning points to be removed so I have a new start. I really wanna be an active member of the community. I haven't messed up in the time I've been an amnesty player. I think that shows I don't wanna fuck up and get perma banned again.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get my 29 warning points removed.

What could you have done better?: Not gotten 30 warning points and perma-banned in the first place, so I wouldn't have had to be an amnesty player.

Please Consider it staff team. I'm a reformed man.

Greetings, 

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it. Since being back in our community, you have been active in game with many hours as well as being active on the forums. You have not used up your caution either which is a good thing. You seem to have changed since being back in our community which is very nice to see. Just because your appeal is accepted does it mean we will not stop watching your behaviour. If we see your attitude again, change for the worse, you will be swiftly removed. However, it is nice to see that you have changed, so keep that up!

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal accepted

Signed by myself with notes