Server time: 2019-05-22, 11:46
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostly_

Ban appeal

My main Steam Account that is connected to Ghostly_ : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299677552/
The alt account steam account that is connected to Ghostly- https://steamcommunity.com/id/edvartehomo2/

Greetings,

Due to your IP having two accounts @Ghostly_ and @Ghostly- we require for you to explain this. DayZRP community does not allow double accounts for an individual user. If the accounts are used by two separate individuals, such as family members or friends, we need you to connect to DayZRP Discord and verify this with a member of staff. Verification can be done on Discord. Both account owners must be present and contact a member of staff together.

Pontiff and the DayZRP Staff Team

Why the verdict is not fair: I am banned on the Ghostly_ account because the Ghostly- account has a connected steam account that has a VAC ban. Ghostly_ account has a connected steam account with no previous VAC bans or any bans for that matter.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Okay so I didn't have DayZ back in February so my friend gave me a loan of his smurf account and when I connected it it said it can't be acceptable because the smurf account had a VAC ban on it from like 340 days ago.
I had to make a new email and password (which is the one im using now) to connect my main steam account. It's unfortunate because I would rather use the Ghostly- account but I can't use another steam account.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To allow me to reconnect my main steam account to the Ghostly- account instead of my friend's ALT account

What could you have done better?: Waited to get DayZ instead of playing on my friends alt account.

Greetings, 

We have looked into your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. Your story seems to check out so we will sort this out for you. You can keep this current account and your other account will be deleted as you can only have one account on our website. We will also remove your temp ban so you will now be able to play on our servers. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal accepted. 

Signed by myself