S1: Possible AOGM and Griefing - 4/20/19

Server and location: Server 1 - [REDACTED]

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:28 4/20/2019

Your in game name: Francis Jameson

Names of allies involved: Karl Ulanov

Name of suspect/s: CDF?

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): White Olga

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): [Sent to staff team]

Detailed description of the events: Logged into a complete wipe of our base with the locks on all the doors and no base damage done, checked all of our loot to see whatever wasn't taken was thrown on the ground in attempts to de-spawn whatever said suspects couldn't steal. 

11 hours ago, JimRP said:

Only people around that timestamp would be @n0sral and @Larser.

Calling in @n0sral and @Larser to post their PoV.

Is it possible that we got the wrong time from the GM? They weren't online until 9-10PM CST and those are my boy

My apologies for posting without being called, but I play the witness / ally mentioned in the original report and I may be able to help clarify time scales.

I approached the camp at roughly the time stated above. As I did so I saw someone not in our group in the camp. I watched him for a few moments as I was trying to work out if he was alone. He then jumped out of the camp and ran into the woods. I pursued and called out. He missed the first call but stopped on the second. What transpired was a conversation where I interrogated him gently about what he was doing and how he got in. According to my notes his name was Caden, however, this does not square against names I could find on the site and their last login times.

I questioned him and he said he was replicating a method he had observed the CDF use a little earlier. He was unable to provide any names of members of the CDF. Whilst unable to prove the matter IC it seems likely from an OOC perspective that the CDF story was a falsehood. However, he said people were able to get in by balancing oddly on fence posts. I then entered the camp to check the damage. Almost all of the weapons were missing however, that would be simple theft. A great deal of what could not be taken was placed on the floor to be despawned.

I was joined shortly after by a person associated with the camp for longer who could more accurately assess the damage.

This questioning concluded at about what I believe to be server time 22:21 (23:21 London time if there is confusion as to server time) the theft / despawn apparently took place sometime (not long) before.  I had visited the base earlier in the day and everything was fine. I cannot give an accurate time scale for the last visit as I did not note it. But I doubt it was more than six hours if that helps establish a time frame. (my login logout logs from that day should help establish time more accurately as most of those were in the base.)

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am a member of the group with Outlawe, Edgeford and Larser. I don't recall being at the base at the timestamp posted, Larser and I left the base for the NWAF on the night of the 19th and returned nearly 24 hours later and it had been raided as described by Outlawe above. Myself and Larser visited around 11pm-12am of 4/20/19 to collect what was left behind.

To summarize, I left before the incident occurred and did not return until after the base had been raided.

Edited by n0sral

@Larser has been online since being called in and has thus been temp-banned, it will remain so until he provides his PoV.

Logs will be looked at over an extended time window, if you have a more precise idea of the timeframe @Outlawe please let us know.

1 minute ago, Pontiff said:

@Larser has been online since being called in and has thus been temp-banned, it will remain so until he provides his PoV.

Possible to just close the report instead? Larser is one of my members and we were provided the wrong time

The staff team has reviewed this report and agreed to honour OP's wishes. Please be careful when providing a timeframe for a report, doubly so for a griefing case. The server time is located in the upper right corner of the website. @Larser, your temp. ban has been lifted.

image.png.3d93348a76a307e9d6d602cca925cd8f.png

With that said this report will now be closed.

Signed by: @Pontiff & @Samti