Server time: 2019-05-21, 09:45
Sign in to follow this  
Lyca

Sickness not curable?

Hey guys ❤️

My character is sick for days now. Or well has the sick symbol. I took anitbiotics but the "pill" symbol only last for 3-4 minutes and the sick symbol remains. It doesn't matter how many antibiotics I take, the sick symbol won't go away.

I threw away all water bottles etc.

Anyone has a clue? 

Take 2 or more tetracycline pills, and it should go away, if not, then DayZ bug, sorry about that one

1 minute ago, Lyca said:

Hey guys ❤️

My character is sick for days now. Or well has the sick symbol. I took anitbiotics but the "pill" symbol only last for 3-4 minutes and the sick symbol remains. It doesn't matter how many antibiotics I take, the sick symbol won't go away.

I threw away all water bottles etc.

Anyone has a clue? 

The cannibal disease also causes the sick symbol, so it will not go away unless you kill your character and, as a result, 'cure' the kuru.

If you dont have kuru then youre most likely just bugged. As long as youre not exhibiting symptoms of any other disease you should be okay. But getting another disease might fix it otherwise.

Ill also add that if you have kuru and get sick with another sickness, it will not remove the sick symbol since you have kuru on you already. I think it has priority over all other sickness for the display symbol.

Just now, Zilly said:

The cannibal disease also causes the sick symbol, so it will not go away unless you kill your character and, as a result, 'cure' the kuru.

If you dont have kuru then youre most likely just bugged. As long as youre not exhibiting symptoms of any other disease you should be okay. But getting another disease might fix it otherwise.

Oh I had the sick symbol before as well. Maybe it was already bugged before. But okay, I think you answered my question 😄

Also I didn't know kuru has symbol now. Thanks Zilly ❤️

I had the sick symbol for a few days as well, can confirm as @DaRsnn said, tetracycline pills seemed to have cured it.

I found this version of the sickness just made me throw up while eating, drinking a decent amount, but didnt bring anything too far down.

Do you know what sickness you have, is it kuro, flu?? @Lyca

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Aeryes said:

Do you know what sickness you have, is it kuro, flu?? @Lyca

Kuru has the same sickness symbol now. ❤️

So it's all good and cleared it up.

Edited by Lyca