Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:42
Sign in to follow this  
Cracka_tee

question about rule 3.8

so i get that you cannot impersonated other groups in ways that can bring harm to them but what about the following scenario.

your group and another group are fighting

all your guys die but you

lets say 2 of there guys rush you and get killed

are  you allowed to swap all your clothes with the dead enemy (including armbands) in an attempt to escape alive? 

(i know this probably has a low success rate of working, but its something that has crossed my mind of doing when ive been involved in big group fights )

Thanks

clothes yes armbands and saying your part of the group your fighting i would dare say is not ok

I believe that it is only a verbal clarification of impersonation that is against the rules, you can wear whatever you want to my knowledge, we cannot restrict people down to the items that they choose to wear

You can say you are a part of any group at any time as long as you are not doing something to damage their reputation.

Posted (edited)

i wasn't thinking of running out and saying "im with you don't shoot" or somthing.

because normally before groups get intoo fights they say somthing like "blue armbands  are friendly's" 

so i was thinking more of running out and saying something like "im hurt, im backing out" with the blue armband on then running for my life, if works in the first place  

Edited by Cracka_tee

Nothing wrong with that. 

Yes, you can do that in order to save your life. It doesn't deem as impersonation.

Impersonation is when you where everything they have, say they are them and give a name of a member to give them a bad rep or to go against their group goals.