Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:15
Sign in to follow this  
GalloWB

My Only Offer [Open Frequency]

*Terrano presses his hand against his forehead. the headache from the graze felt especially painful today. However, with the pain he powered through and held down on his PTT.*

"Hello my strange, sadistic friends who drugged up my brother Jaxon and shot me. I am so dearly sorry we could not deliver the doctor to you, that is entirely our fault, I assure you; However, I have a counter offer. Give up. Don't go after us. We have no intention of redistributing your drug, so we are no threat to you. Don't take this offer lightly, I don't say this just as a lone solider, we have allies in places you wouldn't believe. Literally, you wouldn't believe me. I don't believe it myself..."

*Terrano pauses for a moment, the headache causing him to forget what he's doing for a moment.*

"Uh.. Anyways.. This is my only offer. Tell me if you feel it's 'fair'."

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

*Seb hears the transmission and, while Nivek laughs uncontrollably in the background, literally dying on the floor, he speaks in reply*

"Nah bro we gave you time and time again. That doctor bitch meddling with shit she shouldn't have touched in the first place, then trying to shoot me when I came knocking, then thinking we wouldn't find you bunch of ball-licking, mopey, unimportant cunts again, I let it slide."

"I'll take your offer and shit all over it, then, when I'm done, I'll come find that doctor to get my 2-for-1 special on her and the bastard. When I'm done with her, we'll find Jax and rip his kidneys out. Then, when I'm finished with Jax, I'll find you and shove that fake eye of yours so deep into your brain it'll become self-aware."

"I guess, what the translator has failed to confer, is that Nivek will have to get laid at least once before I take your deal, and that'll never fucking happen."

*The sound of Vlad screaming "RAIDERS BITCH" could be heard before Sebastian stops transmitting and throws his radio at Nivek's face, who at the time was attempting to balance Brandon's glass eye on his nose*

*PTT.*

"Well, it is my only offer... So be it. You'll be evicted from Tion's reseting place soonish."

*PTT.*

Posted (edited)

*Hearing his radio flare up he glances to it chuckling at the chernarussian fellow*

*Ash hits the PTT laughing hysterically as he speaks into it*

Hahah, apologises gents for sound like a fucking psychopath

but this is the funniest conversation ive heard in awhile.

*Taking his finger off the PTT to laugh some more*

Firstly the fact that he has a fake eye is something completely hilarious on its own.

Secondly the fact that you're going to make it become sentient... Im almost to tears.

*You hear Ash calling over to Biggsbe and Micheal*  Are you hearing this shit its quality *He lets go of the PTT*

Edited by JoeyOG

23 hours ago, JoeyOG said:

*Hearing his radio flare up he glances to it chuckling at the chernarussian fellow*

*Ash hits the PTT laughing hysterically as he speaks into it*

Hahah, apologises gents for sound like a fucking psychopath

but this is the funniest conversation ive heard in awhile.

*Taking his finger off the PTT to laugh some more*

Firstly the fact that he has a fake eye is something completely hilarious on its own.

Secondly the fact that you're going to make it become sentient... Im almost to tears.

*You hear Ash calling over to Biggsbe and Micheal*  Are you hearing this shit its quality *He lets go of the PTT*

*Terrano responds still a bit in a astranged state.*

"Dude like, I agree. My eye man, some cucks tore it out awhile back. Sad shit man. I'm like.. a pirate."

*PTT.*