Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:42
Sign in to follow this  
WaywardWhale

What's the funniest RP experience you've had.

Posted (edited)

Hey, hey people. I'm wondering what has been your funniest RP encounter you've had be IC or OOC. 

Lemme tell you about one of my experience. It was back during the winter of 2018 when Green Mountain was like a community gathering hub. One of my new friends had just joined the server and he'd been dying a bunch of times so he spawned as a women near Green Mountain. When we met up we just decided to roll with it. So at that moment Debra was born. The mentally damaged and mute mother of four who lost them during the outbreak. So we head to Green Mountain and meet lots of new people. But for my friend playing the mute Debra wasn't enough so he decided to throw himself off the Radio Tower onto the campfire which had people surrounding it. It shocked the entire camp that some poor women committed suicide right then and there. So we hold this service for Debra right as my friend who's returned as a male comes rolling back up into Camp. After the service and disposing of her body when spend a couple more minutes there before leaving for bed.

It was one of the most memorable experiences I've had. Right next to meeting the Toys.

Edited by WaywardWhale
Phone Autocorrect Lul

Me and my mate set up a fight club at Green Mountain back in 2015, we were role playing as Scottish men and it was pretty funny, I went 8-0 or something in the first night and then the camp got initiated on, we ran into the camo building and got flash banged, we killed a few that rushed and then server crashed, Commander Pixel even came along for a few rounds, was a great time.

The Kabanino sex tape report was probably the funniest fucking thing that I've seen OOC and IC. 

When @Don, @Grazo and I roleplayed as English aristocrats with silly posh accents. Best fun we've had in a long time.

I think it was @Lyca who told me of some crazy dude without any pants as I was walking into Kabanino and to watch out for him.

Me: "I hope its not one of my friends."

2 seconds later:

A pantsless @Onyx from behind a wooden fence walking out to greet me. "NOLAN MAAAAAAAATE"

Me: *Facepalm*

I died laughing.

@ScarletRose you know ...

@Ron iconic

Also this is one of the funnier moments I've had recently that hasn't been posted elsewhere i hope

I could probably post 10+ vids of @OxeN bc he always makes me laugh. But this one will always be funny..

Posted (edited)

Its a hard decision for me. Its between my mortal enemy, fruit loops, dying to his own campfire(He likes to get under my skin) and I end up puking on him by accident. The other one is when Dominik takes down a lowlife stealing from Camp Hope.

Edited by duxpredator

2 minutes ago, duxpredator said:

Its a hard decision for me. Its between my mortal enemy, fruit loops, dying to his own campfire(He likes to get under my skin or Its when Dominik takes down a lowlife stealing from Camp Hope.

Holy shit you recorded it 😂

I really wish I knew who all was involved this night, but it was absolutely amazing what happened.

I was heading north to Zelen and I stopped in Sinstok after getting ambushed by zombies. I locked myself in a house and along comes a guy screaming "FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY." 

to which I reply "Me too, got a zombie problem though!"

He says "I see that, I'll see what I can do!" 

I open the door and see him running them down a line, so I pick them out and start whacking one with my axe. The guy that saved me gets killed by zombies, I take care of the rest of them and two other gangsters wearing purple show up and ask me what happened. I explained what happened and they didn't buy it, seeing as I had literally just got done taking his gun when they had come up on me. 

Now they whisper among themselves and then come to agreement that everything checks out. Now, I was 2 V 1, so I was just trying to be honest about what I looted in an effort to not get gassed. I handed them an unloaded MK 22 Pistol and they start SLOWLY backing up and saying "Nah *bannable word* I ain't touching that murder weapon" 

I really wish I knew who yall were, COME FORWARD PURPLE BANDITS AND GUY THAT SAVED ME!

1 minute ago, Onyx said:

Holy shit you recorded it 😂

Thanks for playing along with Dominik! Made my day man!

It's gotta be between @MrPanda fucking me over and selling me out after I tried to yoink some drugs, the time I sat and begged on Kabanino road to 5 different groups of people for a pair of pants, or the time when @ScarletRose failed to warn me about a wolf and promptly gave me a heart attack.

This moment that just happened last night... best idea ever 

Probably this, we all got scared shitless and started freaking out in our OOC comms asking what happened

Two of my friends and I had been rolling with the Jackals a looong time ago. These two friends of mine had IC beef and had been fist fighting at any given moment for the last week or so. Well, everyone had gotten on a party bus and as one would expect, the shit talking had began after a little bit of cruising. One of them yelled to the driver "Stop the fucking bus" or something along those lines, got out of the bus, and told the other dude to get out and fight him. I'm pretty sure as soon as the other dude stepped out, he got knocked the fuck out damn near instantaneously. He never lived it down IC. I'll try digging up the video, it was pretty amazing. 

Another story that I had nothing to do with but was equally funny was the time that a Jewish character KOSed someone for giving him something that was 'non-kosher'. The dude yelled out in a super stereotypical accent 'That wasn't fucking Kosher' and instantly domes the poor man. I'm pretty sure he got a ban strike for that, but it was still hilarious as an outsider looking in. I'll try finding the video for that too. 

I think the funniest (and potentially the scariest) RP encounter I had recently was yesterday when I was scavenging the Balota Airstrip. I was simply minding my own business, entered one of those small barracks and began looking throw stuff. Then I hear someones voice calling me out and I instinctively looked outside. Then I hear it again, turn around to look inside and there was this creepy guy standing behind beds looking at me. I didn't even needed to fake being scared because I honestly jumped from my seat. What I had to hide was my laughing during this time. I proceeded to RP with him for a while, which was fun by the way, and then we split up. Afterwards I thought that maybe he simply logged in while I was searching said barrack but after reviewing my footage I discovered that he was standing there all along. So in hindsight I blindly ran inside a barrack, started looting the jacket that was there and this guy spent a few first seconds probably staring at me. How did I not noticed him the first time still baffles me (surely I must be blind) but I still laugh at my awareness. Seems that I already forget a simple rule of first checking the insides for anyone or anything before blindly running in.

I started yeterday but I've already experienced some whack stuff. 

So I was heading up to Stary to see if I could find some people there and on my way through Kabanino I meet a strange german man who looked like he had just been robbed, which he had been. He seemed to be pretty bewildered and was speaking about the jews & hard r word, I don't really know but the fun part is that a black man rolled up with a AK and the german guy just bolted off. 

The black man spoke some stuff I didn't really catch and then he shot in the air and left. Now the thing I found most hilarious is that the german guy ran after him and I heard some gunfire when I was going the opposite direction. So I found out the german had another friend and I helped his friend find the german who was laying out in a open field, dead with I think the same black man standing over his dead corpse. Pretty fun experience I would say. Maybe not so crazy, I might upload video of it today. 

On 4/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, Beni said:

The Kabanino sex tape report was probably the funniest fucking thing that I've seen OOC and IC. 

Sauce please

Whenever I.R.A worked with Al-Takish to infiltrate Altar Castle, @Soren got an inside man to plant a satchel charge and on top of that we had 20+ HE grenades for our underbarrels and 5 RPGs stocked up for it, a few weeks of planning IC went into it, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen about 20 501st members running for cover when there was none, and the random civilians who were so used to defending it got blown away, every attacker was laughing their ass off.

Posted (edited)

Taking @Rolandhostage at the slave cave back in the mod and selling him to the IRA @Jerryand them giving him a nade to throw into the caves, was a good laugh 

Edited by neom

15 minutes ago, neom said:

Taking @Rolandhostage at the slave cave back in the mod and selling him to the IRA @Jerryand them giving him a nade to throw into the caves, was a good laugh 

I think there's a video somewhere of that grenade toss, can't find it though 

26 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I think there's a video somewhere of that grenade toss, can't find it though 

Was so funny and then it turned into an all out run and gun fest