Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 00:31
Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

CrescentGent Amnesty Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

xlCPLaW.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Verdict was completely valid.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Since my first appeal, I believe that my activity has increased 10 fold, they would be more but due to real life stuffs, it can often be difficult to find as much time as I'd ideally like. Nevertheless, I have progressed a story among a couple of characters and experienced some awesome RP since my return, not only this but my activity on the forums and involvement in community discussion has also increased since my last appeal. Despite being on final warning, I haven't broken rule(s) or been flagged for a post on the forums. I do believe I have changed for the better and my activity has increased.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning removed.

What could you have done better?: Not of pulled a stunt and acted immature back when I was removed.

Greetings @CrescentGent, a team of staff have reviewed your amnesty appeal and come to a conclusion. You activity has been very good since returning, and your behavior on the forums has improved drastically as well. Therefore we have agreed to remove your final warning. However do be aware that should you show a relapse in behavior you could find this decision reversed, and amnesty is only granted once. So good luck and keep up the positivity!

//Appeal accepted, points removed.