Server time: 2019-05-25, 08:01
Sign in to follow this  
GreyRP

My Name's Fred Felker.... I'll be back. (Open Frequency)

*Man Clears Throat after pressing the PTT*
"I'm leaving. Maybe I'll go report in Kirovograd. I'm tired of getting shot every single day for this job. I'm not quitting. Just taking a little vacation. I'll be back."
*There is a sound of the radio hitting the floor and a noise of the man unstrapping and removing his Press Vest*

The button is pressed down a few times and released as she replies, breaking up her message.

"M--be if you didn't shoot ran--- ---men trying to find a -ater bo---- you would--- get shot at. Ruined my je---."

Rolling his eyes as he hears the message. He presses the PTT...

"Maybe if you didn't dig yourself into shit situations you would be living just fine. But you have made shit decision to shoot at my friends. Next time I see you will be your last day on Earth. Stay out of Pustoshka."
Vali releases the PTT and sighs knowing he will have to kill another man due to his mistakes

*Kevin would press the PTT button*

Yeah, dude. Fuck off. No, I am kidding. I'm Kevin motherfucking Nivek, you know me. Just wanted to tell you that if you are going places make sure to spread my message and mark down who raises their hand ok? I'll give you some cool ass gift in return.

*Kevin would stop the transmission and would go back to practising his battleaxe throwing skills*

Posted (edited)

*Fred thinks about his responses before answering to hastily.*

"Constance, sorry about that. You were just with the wrong people. Cannibal piece of shit."

"Kuznetsov cuck, I guarantee you, if by the time I come back your still in Pushtoka, you'll be the one taking a bullet. Just like your friend."

"Kevin, your cool. I'll spread your message to as many people I see. I can't wait to see what happens when I give you the list of people that raised their hands."

Edited by A Drunk FelkerRP

Posted (edited)

*Dan presses push to talk button on his radio*

Have you ever been to journalism school? Your investigative reporter skills are atrocious. Spreading rumors about a place you know nothing about, planting fake evidence, and agitating residents of a small and peaceful town for your own is not what wins you a pulitzer prize. You said you worked for CNN, but your conduct suggests your employer was FOX News.

*Dan releases the PTT with a grin, eyeing the M4 on his shoulder*

Edited by Sythara

*Fred Thinks of another reply while walking on the road to Kirovograd*

"Have your ever been to a butchering class? Your fucking disgusting with all the human flesh you have in that fighting pit. You say your peaceful, but you shoot me in the fucking leg, which still hurts by the way, and eat other humans while calling it a trader camp. Fucking pathetic. I guarantee I'm the best reporter you've ever known, because I actually avoided getting eaten you piece of shit."

*He lets off the PTT*