Server time: 2019-05-21, 09:58
Sign in to follow this  
casavillam

Help please

Hi everybody, I had this problem for over a week now. When I try to launch the game from the launcher I can never make it to the servers menu. It just gets stuck on the loading screen. I'm attaching a picture of the screen I get stuck in 

20190419_134648.jpg

This was happening to me, you got the community framework mod installed?

20 minutes ago, casavillam said:

No, what is that? I have no idea hahaha 

Right click DayZ in the steam library -> local files -> verify integrity 👍🏼 Also make sure you have the correct mods

Also if those steps don't work you can also delete the 2 XML files located in your DayZ document folder 

Thanks for your help guys, saddly none of them worked, I'll paste a few images of my launcher screen so you can tell me if everything seems to be ok.

main screen.jpg

mods screen.jpg

PARAMETERS SCREEN.jpg

Posted (edited)

your missing the Community Framework mod link below to the mods needed downlode thet and give a yell if it works

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1599372051

Edited by Derek Steel

No, not working,  if I right click over dayz in Steam and click on play  I get to the game menu but in that case I will get the bad version message and if I right click and start the launcher it after I press play on the launcher I never get to the game menu, the little wheel on the top right turns for a while and then it gets frozen , probably I'll have to uninstall and install everything again

Posted (edited)

ok but in the picture you are missing one mod and thet is Community Framework have you downlode it now ? just making sure

Edited by Derek Steel