Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:23
Sign in to follow this  
Derek Crow

Chedaki's Claim

Posted (edited)

*A radio, PTT depressed, is thrusted into the face of a woman, her voice shaky.*

"My name is Mallory and I support the Chedaki's claim to an independent South Zagoria..."

*Her voices trails off as the radio is brought to a man next"

"Hi... I'm uhh... Derek Crow and I support the Chedaki's claim to an independent South Zagoria."

*The radio is then brought to another person.*

"I, Nikolai Chaletsky... uhh... support Chedaki's claim over independant South Zagoria."

*The radio is held up to a man who takes a breath before he speaks.*

"I, Sverker Dahl, supports... you know Chedaki's independence over South Zagoria."

*As the sentence finishes, the radio finds itself at the mouth of another person."

"I'm Alyssa Black, I support the Chedaki's claim for independence in South Zagoria."

*As she exhales, the radio passes to the next man, nervously chipper as he speaks.*

"I am Dutch Devorak and I support the Chedaki's claim for an independent South Zagoria."

*The final man clears his throat as the radio is passed up to his lips.*

"I, Pastor Josiah, support the Chedaki's claim for an independence."

*Static fills the airwaves as the PTT is released.*

Edited by yuthee

Posted (edited)

*There is static before an anxious voice disrupts the silence*

"Hi I'm Fred Felker with the CNN News. FUCK the Chedaki's claims. Enough good people have died due to said, "Claims." Maybe now it's your turn."

*There is a scruffing noise of the radio hitting some concrete and the sound of a bullet chambering into a gun before the radio cuts off*

Edited by A Drunk FelkerRP

*Yegor Presses the PTT*

So that's what the Chedaki were doing with all those hostages in stary they had at gunpoint

of course they decided to run off when me and the boys showed up

what a bunch of commie pussies

*Releases PTT*

Posted (edited)

*Gregor catched this transmission and so he pressed the PTT when he had a chance*

"If anything, this place and the world belongs to the roamers now. Has been since the old world ended. Every idiot can say that he claims this land as his own but at the end of the day? Roamers outnumber you and everyone else by a hundred, maybe even thousands. It's their land now. Until we can take it back from them."

*Releases PTT, clears his throat and continues with daily routines*

Edited by Tewudin
Grammar fixes

*Havel leans back in his chair as he looks over the disassembled rifle across his desk. He glances at the radio and cant help but chuckle before he picks it up to reply. A thick Chernarussian accent can be heard.* 

''Typical Chedaki eh? I wouldnt be surprised if each one of these people are dead in some mass grave.''

*Havel takes out a cigarette and lights it quickly before taking a long drag shortly after he  exhales before speaking again* 

''It will only be so long before the are murdering woman and children in the name of 'Communism'. Keep forcing people to 'support' you, im sure that will end up good for you in future.'' 

*Havel chuckles again before setting his radio aside, he takes another drag before he goes back to cleaning his rifle* 

*Charles Hackett picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

"The world's gone to shit... Dead are literally rising from their graves, many people are out there starving and trying to survive and you faggots want to worry about a specific form of government? What kind of whack-ass shit is that? How about we actually worry about getting rid of the whole zombie thing before we worry about whose form of government is better. I like that idea, because all that is realistically going to happen is y'all folk will capture a town or two, claim it a province and push your ways for a while before something goes wrong and it collapses. Nothing and nobody here is permanent."

*He releases the PTT and clips the radio back on his vest.* 

Spoiler

Sighs

"Good to hear that we are getting so many supporters"

"So good to hear that people support the Chedaki's claim to an independent South Zagoria"

"I can promise you all the supporters who can hear this, this will help you in the future.."

"As soon as we take over this country and we kill all the people who want to kill us and make slaves of the ones who are against us"

"You will be good, we will protect you. You will have a happy life with your wifes and children"

"Thank you"

He switches his tone

"Mr. Fred Felker with the CNN news, fuck the Chedaki claim you say eh?"

"YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING AMERICAN MOTHERFUCKER, IF I CATCH YOU I WILL MAKE SURE I SKIN YOU ALIVE YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU ARE NOT SAFE, YOU DO NOT GET THE CHOICE TO SUPPORT US, NO IF I CATCH YOU YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN YOU PIECE OF SHIT, ACTING BIG ON THE RADIO LITTLE NEWS REPORTER, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

He tries to calm himself down

"And I heard another fucking idiot on the radio eh, that we ran away when you boys showed up?"

He laughs

"Call us pussy eh, I cant wait untill you sit infront of us and beg us for your goddamn life, I cant wait"

"I love how you bigdick on the radio but as soon as we get you you suck our cocks, I cant wait for you, I cant wait"

He realises people think they kill their hostages

"And to the people who say we kill our hostages, no like I said, we are here to make Chernarus a better place"

"We do not kill our supporters, why would we. If we kill all our supporters then what will happen if we take over this country? Everyone will be dead. Be smarter"

"The supporters we protect, we care about our supporters"

"However, we do not care about people who shittalk us on the radio"

"I will remember your voices, next time I hear your voice out of your goddamn mouth I will make sure I seal your mouth shut with wire or even barbed wire"

"Like I said, we dont want to hurt anyone, as long as you support us."

"But you leave us no choice if you are against us.."

"Again, thank you to anyone who supports us"

"SLAVA CHEDAKI"

He releases the PTT

*A man would get on the radio.*

”Well at-least they confirmed my suspicions. They aren’t Marxists, they’re just Stalinists. Rob everyone and make them your slaves types. More like just using communism as an excuse to pillage and rape. Not the like the Chedaki I remember from 2009.”

*He would release the PTT.*

*Rose picks up her radio and presses the button*

"The only thing I know about the Chedaki is that they attacked a peaceful medical camp.  What was the justification for that act of violence, that act of terrorism?  How did that help the people of South Zagoria?  As for the people they claim support their cause, their movement, their right to independence . . . well, I'm sure a gun to the head had a lot to do with that.  People under extreme duress will say or do almost anything to survive.  Hell, I would do the same in their position."

"A piece of advice to the Chedaki:  To gain true and loyal supporters you first need to win hearts and minds.  If you don't do that, the only thing you will create is a smoldering enmity that will one day burst into flame.  And it will burn."

"But, what do I know?  I'm only a woman.  And a foreign woman at that.  But, here's the thing, Chernarus is now my home.  Its people are now my people.  I haven't heard one thing from the Chedaki that leads me to believe they really want to make Chernarus a better place for everyone.  A gulag maybe, but, that's not a better place, is it?"

"Prove me wrong Chedaki!  Please."

*Rose pauses, then continues in a stronger voice* 

"Slava Chernarus!"

*Rose releases the PTT*

Posted (edited)
Just now, Mia said:

*Rose picks up her radio and presses the button*

"The only thing I know about the Chedaki is that they attacked a peaceful medical camp.  What was the justification for that act of violence, that act of terrorism?  How did that help the people of South Zagoria?  As for the people they claim support their cause, their movement, their right to independence . . . well, I'm sure a gun to the head had a lot to do with that.  People under extreme duress will say or do almost anything to survive.  Hell, I would do the same in their position."

"A piece of advice to the Chedaki:  To gain true and loyal supporters you first need to win hearts and minds.  If you don't do that, the only thing you will create is a smoldering enmity that will one day burst into flame.  And it will burn."

"But, what do I know?  I'm only a woman.  And a foreign woman at that.  But, here's the thing, Chernarus is now my home.  Its people are now my people.  I haven't heard one thing from the Chedaki that leads me to believe they really want to make Chernarus a better place for everyone.  A gulag maybe, but, that's not a better place, is it?"

"Prove me wrong Chedaki!  Please."

*Rose pauses, then continues in a stronger voice* 

"Slava Chernarus!"

*Rose releases the PTT*

*Dimitri presses his PTT*

"Who shot first at the medical camp? Not us lady. I got shot in the back and we retaliated."

"Slava chedaki"

*Dimitri releases his PTT*

Edited by OxeN

*Terrano holds down on his PTT and speaks in a Chernorussian accent.*

"Eh yes hello am Chedaki supporter where is your base? I want to say hi."

*Terrano stops the accent.*

"On a serious note, can't hide forever, Chedaki. Whether Nikoli and Phoebe are with you or not, we don't forget."

*PTT.*

*Grachi is sitting ontop of hill observing the city through the scope on his rifle, chewing onto a match. There was and empty vodka bottle next to him, as he pondered on the Chedaki and the life in general. He reaches out to the radio from his bag and presses the ptt. You could hear a Russian accent as he speaks.*

"Tovarishchi... Pull your heads out of your asses and look around you. This is not a fight against the tsarist's or capitalists, whom you think you are fighting... This is a just another fight against civilians. Or a slaughter, so to say. Those men and women, whom hearts you are trying to intimidate to your side has one flaw. They don't have much to lose. Because we all have lost almost everything we have. So they are not afraid to lose what they have left. Sure, a gun pointed to the head brings a brief moment of propaganda, Tovarischi... But even an perdoon stary like me, knows that you are not going to win hearts like that."

*He sets the rifle down and sighs deeply.*

"And there pretty much isn't much you can take from the people, and Tch... give to the people. Because I KNOW how the true communism looked like, and I have lived through it. It's good for only some. Only... For... Some... "

"So U tebya cho ruki iz jopi rastut, Chedaki?? Calm down, and make amends. Because the people are angry. And you will drag everyone down with you..."

*He puts the radio into his pocket and heads out towards a city, looking for refilling his vodka and water supplies. Maybe this day would have more luck in it.*

Spoiler

perdoon stary = Old fart.
U tebya cho ruki iz jopi rastut? =  Are your hands growing from your ass?

*the young merchant presses the ptt as he is counting his money*

Arent you communists against gay people? The hell you talking about sucking cucks god damn, i think you should clean house before you mess with us.

*he would think about his bank back home before releasing the ptt*