Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 04:40
Sign in to follow this  
Mugin

S1: Griefing - 4/18/2019 ~ 20:00

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1  Please PM for location.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): ~20.00 (Just before restart)

Your in game name: Francis Williams II

Names of allies involved: Thomas Ofee, Dominik Romanowicz, Aleksei Danilov, Ben Hayes

Name of suspect/s: N/A hopefully logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Screenshots will follow soon. Or we can PM them.

Detailed description of the events: When my friends listed above logged on to our compound they discovered that an entire section of our back wall was destroyed. Ben Hayes was the first to log on. Nothing remained from the wall i.e. building materials, though nothing was stolen from the compound either.

Edited by Mugin
Pertinent info added (server time)

Calling in

@Zero (Richter Cain) 

For his full and detailed PoV.

Zero’s POV: Not much to tell. At the time I was just getting off work so I wasn’t present to see the damage. Preacher informed me that he had found Tay Tay nearby with a damaged axe. Preacher tried approaching him but he ran away.

For some further background. Tay Tay has come to our base yesterday and was causing trouble. He said he had been watching us for a few days which aroused my suspicions that he was scoping it out to rob. He started acting in a trolly manner and we gave him multiple warning to leave us alone or we would have to teach him a lesson about respect. After he jumped into our base several times we decided to initiate on him and brought him in.

Long story short we chopped off his fingers and beat the shit out of him to try and get the point across to not mess with us anymore  

Anyways. When I got home I logged in to RP with the bois and help rebuild the wall. After a little bit of building some Irish fellow approached me.

Initially I responded in a hostile manner thinking he might have done the damage but after speaking with him for a few minutes I learned that he was approached by someone calling himself Tay Tay. Tay Tay told the gentleman we were bandits and we robbed him. (We didn’t). After some debate we decided to pay the Irish man and his group to take Tay Tay away and deal with him.

Well Tay Tay had other plans and decided not to comply so we executed him. We have this guy multiple warnings to stop acting the way he was and to not wiggle out of restraints or to come back to our base. 

Now my suspicion is Tay Tay did it thinking he had rights to do so because we initiated on him the previous day. But the damage done was a lot of work for one guy. So either he sat there for a good hour hacking down our fences or it was another group. 

53 minutes ago, Zero said:

-Snip-

Was it later that evening then when you dismantled several walls yourself?

Hello, I was one of the men Tay Tay tried to sway into attacking the base. He explicitly told us he'd been in there multiple times, and knew the layout. If err, my statement is required moreso just do let me know via PM.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zanaan said:

Was it later that evening then when you dismantled several walls yourself?

Yes. I had to dismantle some because it wouldn’t allow me to line up other walls. I also dismantled some that my friend Tom quickly put together to try and keep people out until I could get home and fix everything. 

Just to be clear it could possibly not have been Tay Tay. It’s just that he had been trolling us only to return and was near the damaged area. 

I also sent in the suspects profile. He’s a new player so if it was him I just want him to understand that this server is suppose to be a serious RP community not some altis life crap. 

Edited by Zero

Line 11912: 18:36:12 | Player "Kevin Nivek" (pos=<redacted>)[HP: 99.336] hit by Fence with MeleeDamage
	Line 11914: 18:36:13 | Player "Kevin Nivek" (pos=<redacted>)[HP: 98.672] hit by Fence with MeleeDamage
	Line 11915: 18:36:13 | Player "Kevin Nivek" (pos=<redacted>)[HP: 95.383] hit by Fence with MeleeDamage

Calling in 

@AndreyQ (Kevin Nivek)

For his PoV and any evidence he might have

I have no clue what this is about. I didn't destroy any walls nor do I even remember hitting one, to begin with. @Zanaan in what day did these logs register?

Would have been about 36 hours ago.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Would have been about 36 hours ago.

All we did that day was run around the map looking for people and later we got into a firefight with the 24th at Tisy. We bumped into a few settlements but we never destroyed anything as there was either a gate or they were destroyed already. I'll PM you the route that I took IG that day.

Edited by AndreyQ

Posted (edited)

Alright, when we reached the settlement there were 2 places fortified: a house and station next to it. Both of them had fully built walls in front. We went in through the gate and the doors of the stations were locked so we unlocked them. I changed plate carriers with one that was in a tent because it was fully black, waited a bit and then we ran north.  I remember looking back at it and seeing the watchtowers on top, but I don't remember seeing any back walls, either because it was destroyed already or simply because it was not in my line of sight. I think we stayed around the settlement for like 5-10 mins max before leaving.

Edited by AndreyQ

Well if you can’t find any logs of the destruction I am going to go on a whim and say that the server probably wiped them as I’ve been made aware walls expire after 30 days, rendering base building pointless once again. 

If there is no evidence that griefing happened just YEEET this report. I highly doubt a group of veteran rpers like the dead batteries would intentionally tear down an entire section of the damn compound as there was no RP involved with it. 

24 minutes ago, Zero said:

Well if you can’t find any logs of the destruction I am going to go on a whim and say that the server probably wiped them as I’ve been made aware walls expire after 30 days, rendering base building pointless once again. 

If there is no evidence that griefing happened just YEEET this report. I highly doubt a group of veteran rpers like the dead batteries would intentionally tear down an entire section of the damn compound as there was no RP involved with it. 

Agreed. If nothing will come of this, then please close. Perhaps it was the 30 day timer eating our walls...

2 hours ago, Zero said:

That would explain a lot, I've been looking over logs, position logs, etc trying to figure this out. Even tested various tools to break walls. *Shrug* So yeah, 30 day timer makes sense to explain the gap.

Well since  that is the case gunna //close this. Sorry about the inconvenience.