Server time: 2019-05-20, 13:29
bigb43

The Vale (Recuitment Active - All Welcome!)

Posted (edited)

DayzRP.png.c6626f062b885571d2f448bdc2d89ef7.png

A group from all walks of life banding together to make something in the apocalypse.

1652937122_EagleLogoresize.png.6590c48f10b6211f75d7eb4011abfd28.png

From the ashes of the new world, groups have rose and fell. Establishing Zones of influence and trying to dictate their will upon the survivors of the outbreak. One after another they have fallen each leaving remnants in their place and memories in the hearts of the survivors. But, what if one was to last while providing an essential service like that of Camp Hope? That is what the Vale is. A group of people dedicated to surviving while also not losing the morals of the old world along the way

828166786_Chapter1.png.8c47a661cab39d8160da0d236ec56ba9.png

Spoiler

There was once an ensemble of 4 travelers who met at the crossroads of Novy Sobor. Each had vastly different pasts and goals in mind. Most wished to survive, while some searched for loved ones. Fate would say that these people would drift apart as they always do on the road, yet they did not. Instead they forged bonds along those roads that still hold strong today. Along the way they found more people drawn to their cause of hope for a better world, yet at this stage they did not have an idea of what they could do to help the survivors of the outbreak. That was until they found Camp Hope.

1075000817_Chapter2.png.f590804c87f91b5aba186bd7fa98de7f.png 

Spoiler

Camp Hope was the light in the darkness for many lost souls. A place to rest and receive treatment from the doctors there. While also finding friendship and compassion among those who called this place home. These travelers never really stayed there for long. Mostly a day or two at a time. But Camp Hope changed their views on what could be possible in the Apocalypse. While the Camp was an inspiration it was also an example of what could go wrong in the end. As the place was bustling with activity it had groups on all sides eyeing the prize that the Camp contained. Mountains of medical supplies with weapons and ammo to spare. As such Camp Hope fell and with heavy hearts our group of weary travelers set out again to find a place where they could. This group carved into their hearts the memories they made at Camp Hope and the people that left a lasting impact on them thughout its operation.

1380056080_Chapter3.png.b76bcfedeba527a507f0402525271b0f.png

Spoiler

The four original travelers, Michael, Brandon, Chris, and Milo were joined by many new people they met across the great green plains of Chernarus. Through all this they still searched and searched for a suitable area for their new home. After many different places they came upon a small unfinished settlement tucked out of the way of prying eyes near Sosnovka Dam. Seeing this place in the valley between two massive mountains they decided only one word would be needed to name this place: Vale. And it was that these people came together to unite as one towards a common goal. To try and provide a safe haven for those who would fear the new era that dawned upon them. Thus, they started building The Vale into a fortress camp where they could protect those that came to them seeking help and shelter. Whereas Camp Hope was made for Doctors, The Vale would be made for those from all walks of life. From Bandit’s trying to change their ways to farmers trying to make a living.     

Later down the road, the group has come to many problems. At the moment they are currently looking to find a new place to live but need the numbers to get it all done correctly. 

Goals.png.e36a99e62898c8f991e28d78cde90a0c.png

----------------

341050783_Shortterm.png.e5319d348004701800675fb6a6a6f4b8.png

Find a place to build a new Trading Camp. -Completed-

Sufficiently build the Vale’s defenses up. -Completed-

Recruit 10 more trustworthy members to help run the Vale (0/10)

Set up a Radio Station to broadcast news to survivors. (by day 670)

Build subsistence farming. (by day 665)

534773609_Longterm.png.e442e1c5b60b2593501a10e82ffcc329.png

Reorganize into a well-trained Militia. (by day 680)

Establish trade routes throughout Chernarus for the free flow of supplies. (by day 750)

Remain neutral to the coming conflicts. (Indefinitely)

Find remnants of Camp Hope and provide shelter for them. (by day 700)

Find a stable source of power. (by day 800)

Recruit Engineers to help with our Power project. (0/2)

1425253226_CampPicture.png.9d323eeaee06d822aecd069edbda3e5b.png

Members.png.36da18c5c4c5951e47c0febd9379a405.png

Michael Jack - @mj12268

Milo L. Broussard - @WaywardWhale

Chris Wilson - @Fitzy

Fergus Lockes -@bigb43

Dael Rohdan - @Dael Rohdan

Tom Smith - @Severce

Fred Talon - @Fllschirmjager

Recruitment.png.5f1f59acb938138ec7a5522022c7d89a.png

If you are interesting in joining The Vale,

Just fill out the red text down below and send it to  @bigb43 @Fitzy @mj12268 @WaywardWhale

One of those members will get back to you shortly!

Name:

Desire to join:

Brief Backstory:

Suggestions for the group:

Other:

All shall be welcome at The Vale.

DayzRP_Group_names1x.png

Edited by bigb43
Fixed the Application for Recruitment

Good luck guys !!!

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Good luck guys !!!

Thank you Man! This is just a hard foundation we are starting at, We will be updating throughout time. 

Edited by Fitzy

1 hour ago, Fitzy said:

Thank you Man! This is just a hard foundation we are starting at, We will be updating throughout time. 

Looking forward to meeting you all ingame !!!

Posted (edited)

just saying, maybe get some better graphics and a unique logo The sigil of House Arryn (Lords of the Vale) from Game of Thrones is nice but.. not really unique at all.

Edited by Ender

Good luck!  Maybe you'll get that detective stuff rolling too on the side 😉

Good luck!

Best of luck ladies and gentlemen!

I'd get rid of the non-original graphics.

Good luck.

26 minutes ago, Major said:

Good luck.

Don't worry think of it as a placeholder!

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Major said:

Yeah that Walking Dead picture really ruins the graphic side of this thread. 
Other than that, I already met some of you in-game, it was good. Good luck out there.

+ The Vale at the bottom isnt in the middle

Edited by Strawberry

6 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Yeah that Walking Dead picture really ruins the graphic side of this thread. 
Other than that, I already met some of you in-game, it was good. Good luck out there.

+ The Vale at the bottom isnt in the middle

I totally agree with you, like I said don't worry it will change. 

Posted (edited)

I would recommend finding your own unique logo. Good luck guys!

Edited by DaRsnn

Goodluck

Looks interesting! Good luck! 

Looks nice!

Good luck with this.

Happy to see survivor groups popping up!

Best of luck.

Posted (edited)

Awesome work adding the graphics. Proud of you man, best of luck 🙂 

Edited by Luke

Good luck with this guys! Like others have stated, it's nice to see more survivor groups! 

Greetings

Your group looks very nicely put together. The graphics are pleasing to look at and your overall group member activity is very very good.
The lore is written nicely. Short and sweet. Overall this seems like a concept that will provide a lot of good RP.

I don't see anything that could stop this from proceeding further.
Good luck in the approval process!

My only criticism I have for this group so far is that your goals dates are outdated. One of your goals even has a stated date of day 640, which is before the group was listed (currently we are at day 652). I would adjust your goals forwards a bit, both short term and long (all of your long term goals are set to be complete within a month) so that you don't rush through everything all at once.

39 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

My only criticism I have for this group so far is that your goals dates are outdated. One of your goals even has a stated date of day 640, which is before the group was listed (currently we are at day 652). I would adjust your goals forwards a bit, both short term and long (all of your long term goals are set to be complete within a month) so that you don't rush through everything all at once.

I have updated them, if anything else needs fixed let me know!

Alright, with that everything looks good.

//approved.