Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 11:52 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Fifty Two | An IC Focused Survivor Group

1 minute ago, Welshie said:

Sadly this group has decided to do something that has split us, I've loved every minute rping in the group and im proud to be a founding member but its a shame an ooc choice from @Luke has forced some of us to make the decision to leave.

The concept of the group is great, but that is only when it is run as a group, not a dictatorship.

much love to the 52 ❤️

Ok im not going to sit by and let you keep making up false claims about Luke we made a group vote the majority won and you guys wanted different things and now your salty you didn't get you're own way.

1 minute ago, Realize said:

Ok im not going to sit by and let you keep making up false claims about Luke we made a group vote the majority won and you guys wanted different things and now your salty you didn't get you're own way.

You kinda missed a lot mate, i'm not gonna have this discussion on the groups thread, you have my discord if you wanna talk about it (If not its Welshie#1997)

I had a good run with you guys, helped start the group, recruited a hell of a lot of the current members, made even more of the alliances this group has. Genuinely, lots of fun and I'm very proud to have built this as a founding member.  Hate to be leaving due to @Luke drastically changing the OOC path of the group despite our protests, but I wish you guys the best in whatever you choose to do next.

While three of the four founding members are leaving due to this, you guys have a solid concept and I'm rooting for you from the sidelines, hopefully you guys can restore what we've lost.

Have fun, I know I did.  Much love guys.

It sucks to have come to a split but the group had become a dictatorship without anyone's permission. I had a great time RPing with all of you but I want to stick to the lore of the group and it seems that only @Luke had that in mind so I'll be sticking with him as he has the right frame of mind in the group's lore opinion.

I'll miss the first few normal days of the group but can't wait to start with the new things we got and have!

Best of luck to all and here's to a good future.

A very late post, apologies for that:

As is obvious from previous posts, a few members have chosen to leave due to some disagreements.

We are all sad this had to happen, but a decision was made and that’s how it is.

o7 to all those moving on and good luck in the new group you plan to make, I’m sure you guys will smash it!

With all that being said, the group thread will be updated within the next few days with updates on the map and notebook.

I would like to thank the boys for putting in maximum effort recently. The move has been more successful than I could’ve asked for and I can’t wait to see what happens once we get past all this damn crashing and wipe drama.

Posted (edited)

A warm welcome to both @Mr_Cookie13 and @hi_im_kev! Looking forward to having you boys aboard.

Thread Update:

• Updated Deck with two new members.
  • Updated Notebook Chapter IV to current situation.
  • Updated Map.
Edited by Luke

Posted (edited)

Thread Update:

• Updated Deck with two new members.
  • Updated Group Relations.

Welcome @ManipulateMe, @PurifiedNoobs12 and @hi_im_kev!

Edited by Luke

Posted (edited)

Thread Update:

• Added images of each member to Deck.
  • Updated Deck with one new member.

Welcome @Novality!

Edited by Luke

Thread Update:

Welcome to our newest club to join the Fifty Two family @Tactical Monkey

Thread Update:

Welcome to our newest club to join the Fifty Two family @CocaineLane

Thread Update:

• Added image of new member to deck
  • Update some goals (WIP)

Welcome our newest spade to join the Fifty Two Family @R3d D3ad

Thread Update:

• Updated Deck with one new member

Welcome to our newest Club to join the Fifty Two family @KadenDaSniper

Note: New lore re-work, New chapter, New goals plus a few more things to come tomorrow!

You were volunteered to host a BBQ in our yard tomorrow. I like my steak medium rare. ❤️

14 minutes ago, Xehara said:

You were volunteered to host a BBQ in our yard tomorrow. I like my steak medium rare. ❤️

surprised wait what GIF by Saturday Night Live

17 minutes ago, Luke said:

surprised wait what GIF by Saturday Night Live

Looking forward to this BBQ.

I take my steak the same.

🐺

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Phoenyxx said:

Looking forward to this BBQ.

I take my steak the same.

🐺

zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

- Fifty Two spotted cooking up some medium-rare delights in the Chernarussian Heatwave giving zero fucks about anything as per -

Edited by Luke

Thread Update:

• Formation Stories: Kyle, George and Clancy's stories updated. | Saggio and Hank's to be updated tomorrow. @Luke
  • A picture of an example of what each and every card issued by the Fifty Two looks like. @Luke & @Saunders
  • The joker cards are now issued for two different things rather than just one and as such we have updated that section of the thread. @Luke & @Saunders

Future plans (To be completed this week):

• Re-write the group overview. @Luke
  • Saggio and Hank's formation stories to be written. @Luke
  • Write a new chapter and add new suit goals. @Luke & @Saunders

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Saunders said:

-snip-

Both worked hard on the thread today. A lot more to come!

Edited by Luke

Thread Update:

Welcome to our newest club to join the Fifty Two family @Crows

Thread Update:

• Updated Notebook.
  • Updated Jokers section. @Saunders

Thread Update:

• Added 2 new groups as trusted & friendly. @Saunders
  • Updated the completion of some goals. @Saunders

Future updates:

• Add graphics for the Joker Card holder section as well as making it more aesthetically pleasing. @Luke
  • Re-write the group overview. @Luke
  • Saggio and Hank's formation stories to be written. @Luke

Thread Update:

• Added a couple more goals and marked off completed ones.
  • Added the CTF to the Joker Card holders section.

Thread Update:

Welcome to our newest club to join the Fifty Two family @Kira Mantis

Posted (edited)

Now now...

Fifty Two has been kicking about for almost 3 months now and we receive very little feedback on our thread regarding people's perceptions on our interactions and RP in general.

It'd be great to hear from anyone who's spoken to us, seen us or been around us for a while, whether it's compliments or constructive criticism we'd appreciate it!

Quote.png.a70b899fc4ef8ce2e0ec4bfb068481e3.png

Edited by Luke

Our interactions with ya guys have been fun! We did try 3 unsuccessful times to stop by your camp for some RP and no one was home during prime UK play times. 😞 Knocked on the door and someone chucked a cooked chicken over the wall too. I was mad, I cooked that chicken and he just chucked it .... Nevermind. 

Not sure where you all hang, but I understand you're elusive bunch that's hard to catch at home (at least for us!) and easier to arrange a meeting with to catch up. You do throw wicked BBQs though. 😄