Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 01:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Fifty Two | An IC Focused Survivor Group

Congrats on approval!

congrats

GZ guys

Posted (edited)

What great support, big thank you to all.

Edited by Luke

Looking good lads, best of luck 

I forgot to mention how much I love how you used the card concept for this group, really top! Well done on the approval!

Thanks to all those showing the group some support, and a congratulations to the rest of the lads in the group.

Like this thread, congratulations.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

I forgot to mention how much I love how you used the card concept for this group, really top! Well done on the approval!

Complete credit to @LewOS for that one Madame!

We’re also going to be looking into how we can use the face cards in a more unique way than just “more responsibility”, but that will come in due time!

And to everyone praising the thread, it actually means so much because I love doing things like this, as silly as it sounds. All the designing and layouts, ah that shit gets me excited!

Edited by Luke

Posted (edited)

The following is a few things I have planned that should hopefully be done over the next week:

• Get the group's story up to date to present day (or as close as seen fit by the others).
  • Introduce a better and more complex face-card system. Aces will remain as the overseer of their suit however, I hope to give Kings, Queens and Jacks more specific responsibilities.
  • Sort out the individuals that have shown interest in joining Fifty Two, as well as sorting out possible group relations. I haven't forgotten about you boys! I know who you are!
  • Overhaul the Notebook (goals) section of the thread, so it reads better as if it were in-character. Also, introduce suit goals and current suit on-goings.
Edited by Luke

- Added note under 'Map' -

Posted (edited)

- Updated Notebook to Chapter III -

- Updated The Deck to the current roster -

Edited by Luke

cant wait to develop more rp with you guys ig its gonna be cool 

So glad to have found Teddy and had the interaction we did. Introduced me to all the boys and now part of the amazing Fifty Two! This is only the beginning of something special. Thanks for the warm welcome lads ❤️

Loved meeting you guys. Great roleplay, had a lot of fun after months without playing. Thanks for leaving a good aftertaste in my mouth, and that is not an euphemism, Jason. (Or was it James?)

40 minutes ago, Angel said:

Loved meeting you guys. Great roleplay, had a lot of fun after months without playing. Thanks for leaving a good aftertaste in my mouth, and that is not an euphemism, Jason. (Or was it James?)

was good meeting you today, also thanks for stopping by the camp sadly Jason isn't part of the group hes just a hang around but it was still fun.

The RP just keeps getting better and better. So glad to have joined the Fifty Two! 🙂

10 minutes ago, Saunders said:

The RP just keeps getting better and better. So glad to have joined the Fifty Two! 🙂

R O L E P L A Y

Just now, Nikoteen said:

R O L E P L A Y

*Rolleplay

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

*Rolleplay

You didn't bean me, Im upset

Posted (edited)

Also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's visited or interacted with us over the past few days. These have probably been the busiest few days we've had but it's awesome. I'm not too sure where all this traffic and people are coming from but it's dope.

It's also nice to be having some regular faces popping up, you guys know who you are and we hope to give back the equivalent to what we've received. We appreciate it.

We've smashed out some great RP sessions as a group and with the community, can't wait for the rest of 'em.

Edited by Luke

Myself and @Watchman had a great time RP'ing with you boys at your camp last night, your group's internal RP with each other was really stand out and not something that is seen enough, keep it up!

2 hours ago, DaRsnn said:

I’d go as far as saying we spend more time talking through VOIP than discord!

- Updated Notebook -

- Chapter IV Started (new design) -

Sadly this group has decided to do something that has split us, I've loved every minute rping in the group and im proud to be a founding member but its a shame an ooc choice from @Luke has forced some of us to make the decision to leave.

The concept of the group is great, but that is only when it is run as a group, not a dictatorship.

much love to the 52 ❤️