Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 19:48
Sign in to follow this  
TeutonicOG

My plans for a new DayZRP Group

So what you're saying is: More cool story arcs with groups for my group to interact with?

I'm interested....Go on...

1 minute ago, Kase said:

So what you're saying is: More cool story arcs with groups for my group to interact with?

I'm interested....Go on...

probably 🤡

I like this idea, my only advice is make sure your RP is amazing (I'M SURE IT WILL BE), I'd hate to see another hostile group labeled as a "Focused on PVP".

Best of luck if you decide to follow through, it will surely add to the RP of the server! 

🙂

2 minutes ago, Cal said:

I like this idea, my only advice is make sure your RP is amazing (I'M SURE IT WILL BE), I'd hate to see another hostile group labeled as a "Focused on PVP".

Best of luck if you decide to follow through, it will surely add to the RP of the server! 

🙂

Hell I shall be damned when I bring up a new pvp Group! 😄
I will do everything I can to make sure that i am forming a pure RP Group, promise !

Another potential group that is actually focused on RP and not just PVP?! Oh please do it, my bro. 👍

I feel like I've heard this a million times but it never falls through.

I think we already have 1 or 2 groups like this running Around. but maybe yours is different haha..

Exactly, sounds like a few groups that are currently running around Chernarus but who knows. Maybe yours is going to be something else. It definitely sounds interesting in the concept and I'm always someone who says that "if you have idea for a group you know you'll enjoy and invest in then you should go for it".

So... go for it but I understand you need to find people first to form the basis of your group. 🙂

It is surely only the raw principle of what it is gonna be about. The small details will shape it into something special. This at least is what i am hoping. But of course I won't tell u every detail here otherwise it wouldn't be surprising to meet the group ingame 🙂

I hope you get it going, keep to your principles and become more than a group filled with people who post pvp montages from an rp server xD

Make sure it is unique and everyone is dedicated to the same goals and you should pull through.

12 hours ago, Eagle said:

I feel like I've heard this a million times but it never falls through.

Usually because hostile  groups that try to proper get into the RP get smacked down by the hostile groups who actually know how to PvP 🤣

Inb4 they are at war with every PvP group within half a week of starting. 

Looks good these types of groups take a lot of IC effort and are hard to keep going, not many can pull it off. The main issue will probably be getting intiated on while trying to be hostile without initiating.

This would be a neat idea for sure but expect your members to be recognized by voice eventually. 

Also night time doesnt last for long so I hope your hunts are quick. Sounds like an interesting idea for sure though. 

Just now, Hex said:

This would be a neat idea for sure but expect your members to be recognized by voice eventually. 

Also night time doesnt last for long so I hope your hunts are quick. Sounds like an interesting idea for sure though. 

Yea the whole "recognizing" Thing will be a Problem but that will be handled IC and will also open space for more RP.

Hehe yes I get you. The whole night time Concept is something that can ruin the Group really quick. Maybe night time is going to be taken off the Server again or the amount of time it stays is not enough. but as long as we Keep providing good RP anyways that factor won't destroy the Group 🙂

I really hope this goes somewhere, sounds like doing hostileRP a different way than the norm. 

i like your ide sounds good and i have faite thet you can pull this off properly if you use the same passion that you hade when you tried to help us save the free medics then your gona crush it if i wos gona give any advice it would be to try and find your one unique stamp to make it stand out abit from the other and to find thet solid core of people first the has things down before you start planing bigger learne from how we messed up in FM

11 minutes ago, Derek Steel said:

i like your ide sounds good and i have faite thet you can pull this off properly if you use the same passion that you hade when you tried to help us save the free medics then your gona crush it if i wos gona give any advice it would be to try and find your one unique stamp to make it stand out abit from the other and to find thet solid core of people first the has things down before you start planing bigger learne from how we messed up in FM

Haha yes I Gotcha. The whole missing leader thing in the FM was a big yikes and left us without any help or advices. I will do my best that nothing similar will happen if I create this group!
But yea.. the core of the group. thats the thing right now. I still need trusted members with skills to jump into their character role and give a great RP Scenario. This is the only key missing tbh. I am stuck on 4 members me included and thats sadly not enough yet ^^

i have fate you will find more members when you do i expect good things from you tobster my boy 😛

Yes Toby please follow through. We need a hostile group like this. But like Eagle said, a lot of people say they will make a hostile group like this and don’t end up like they said at all. Part of the reason I feel is people don’t go along with the rp well. If they feel threatened they immediately get ready to initiate or try to get out. But if u make it known ooc like u r doing now. Hopefully ic people will participate well in your rp. I know I sure as hell will

Good luck bro 

Posted (edited)

My advice mate:

Follow your heart and make this awesome group.

Wishing you the best of luck and I hope to see this in the group ideas section soon pal.

I just realised I am almost a week late to this thread.

My humble apologies.

Edited by Luke

16 minutes ago, Luke said:

-snip-

Reee! Necro!

With a purpose tho, @TeutonicOG it's a good group concept, bring it to life.

Thanks for your responses to this. I would really like to create this Group but there are not enough players who want to be part of it. I might have to wait unfortunatly.