Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 17:22
Sign in to follow this  
Crim

Slava Chedaki!

Posted (edited)

*Hughes, captured, beaten up, shot, and pleading for his life, whilst being restrained by 3 inbreds.. gets a radio planted against his face, the men make him talk into the radio*  

"This is Jayden Hughes,  Lieutenant of the UN" *he pauses while wincing, as he stares at the man* "The doctors are a bunch of murdering lying cunts, don't fucking trust them!" 
*shouts* "Slava Chedaki"

*You hear several Chernarussian accents saying "Slava Chedaki"  before a rain of bullets come over the frequency, the radio drops to the floor in silence*

Edited by Crim

*PTT.*

"Chedaki? Huh. I welcome you with open arms. Should of destroyed us at Chapensk two years ago. We have not forgotten."

*PTT.*

Posted (edited)

*Dennis drinking from his canteen as his radio starts going off, picking it up off of his belt, hearing Hughes voice giving Colson a small smile, his smile drastically changing into a worried, distraught frown as he listens to what Jayden is saying... Dennis starts to shaking as he's listening.. Hearing the shots on the radio after Jayden is finished talking, Tears drop from his eyes, his Canteen falling to the floor, Dennis dropping to his knees*... *thinking to himself" "N-not hughes... W-why.. I-I'm all alone now..."

Edited by Nick Wilde

*Markus sits outside of his and Rains home, the radio as usual next to him while he patches up an old bicycle. When he hears the familiar voice he narrows his eyes and drops the tools to reach for his radio. He seems to think for the right words for a moment before he responds.*

"Sounds to me you Chedaki fellows got the wrong guy. Hughes was actually a good man who never harmed anyone. Guess communism and the liberation of the common people isnt going so well when killing an honourable soldier far away from his home is such a huge victory that you need to share your silly propaganda with the rest of us."

*Markus continues to grab the open beer bottle from the table nearby and pours some of it onto the ground while humming the melody of an old bundeswehr song.*

"There you go, old friend. See you on the other side one day."

*Ludvik sits by the base of a tree and listens to the transmission, he chuckles to himself and marks an old crumpled map with a pen. He takes a breath before pressing the PTT*

"Huh, Chedaki coming out of the woodwork once more. Like I've always said about communists, fucking useless."

*static*

"I give them a week before they are found dead around the north or they scurry off into hiding with tails in between their legs like the dogs they are." 

*The radio falls silent*