Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 23:39
Sign in to follow this  
connorv02

Stuck in my own base?

So I appear to be stuck in my own base after the lock on my gate magically changed codes even though I'm the only one who knew the codes, is that a bug or is it possible that someone broke into my base and changed the lock without taking any of the stuff I had stored there?

Default combination is 111, try that out. It is also possible that someone changed your locks. Grab a hacksaw and go to town if you want back in.

I cant imagine anyone broke in since nothing inside has been moved around at all, and the gate is in the exact same place.

18 minutes ago, Pontiff said:

Default combination is 111, try that out. It is also possible that someone changed your locks. Grab a hacksaw and go to town if you want back in.

Also once a lock has been sawed off are you not able to put another one on?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, connorv02 said:

Also once a lock has been sawed off are you not able to put another one on?

yes but, locks arnt really working atm 

Edited by Falk

There are certain individuals who will change locks on a base even if they didn't take anything from you.  It kinda feels like a dick move (at least it did when it happened to me), though they did have an IC reason for it (still felt assinine, but as long as there was a reason...).

I also came back online to find someone had removed the gate from the base.  Luckily, I had the material to make a gate on me.  I suggest logging out with metal wire and pliers if you log inside your base just in case these "comedians" find you.  -_-