Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 14:37
Sign in to follow this  
God

New Group Idea?

Hello everyone!

I've been playing DayzRP sometime and i haven't really seen a group like this in a while and would like to know some feedback 

Now the group idea i have is somewhat kind of like this character from the Fear The Walking Dead. Seen here down below(the video is timestamped so dont worry about skipping) the group would focus on the story of survivors and their experiences throughout their time in South Zagoria. It would be a peaceful group of course and at the end of whatever time i set to be the end of our collection of stories and experiences, we would gather all the footage from everyone we've met on our journey and make kind of a Biography and post it on the forums so everyone can see how it went and all the different role play we have here in this community. I would like to make it different then just "want to be journalists" group. That's why i came here and just to see how this would be seen and experienced. I'm asking for any suggestions and possible name ideas? The name i have so far is just "Your Story" Thanks for all the future feedback and suggestions 🙂

Posted (edited)

So you're talking about traveling in a group and just like Althea from Fear The Walking Dead recording/gathering stories of survivors you've met on the road to then combine it in a sort of biography? I mean, I don't think I ever saw a group like that, at least not here and not in a recent time. I like it to be fair and honestly - if you have idea for a group you know you'd really like and enjoy then you should just go for it. 🙂 That's my advice anyway.

P.S. Oh, and suggestions for group name? Hm... how about The Chroniclers? It fits the theme you're trying to set.

Edited by Tewudin

Go for it bud, sounds like a decent time.

Posted (edited)

This would be kinda cool. Maybe also posts your talks adventures somewhere? 

Edited by Horse

I like the idea, you just need to find passionate enough members to get all this done. 
Maybe adding a few more goals aside from your main goal will help spice things up a bit without taking away from your main goal.

Name suggestions:    Zeitgeist      "Spirit of the times"

The defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.

‘the story captured the zeitgeist of the late 1960s’

Can't go wrong with making a story book in a game revolving about stories, right? Good idea. I like it, at the very least.

(Also, love your pfp. Beep needs more love with the hivers)

Sure sound like a unique idea to do. Haven't seen it been done before so go for it!

That's actually kinda cool, would be really interesting to see the variety of rp you could get, +1 from me!