Server time (UTC): 2019-08-26, 06:34
Sign in to follow this  
WesternGent

Temporary Ban - Report POV

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: I wouldn't call the verdict unfair, just outdated and irrelevant.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The temp ban was over a POV required on a possible KOS case from what I recall in 2016, but it happened to take place right when I took leave from PC gaming due to real life matters. Just poor timing which I regret, because I failed to notice this temporary ban.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Lift of temporary ban to rejoin the community.

What could you have done better?: Answer the report POV request within a timely manner.

Edited by WesternGent
Updated to meet correct ban appeal format.

I found the report you were involved in: 

Please provide your PoV here as best as you can recall for the time.

Finn Heisler POV - From what I recall my friend Jack, myself and some random guy approached us, we then noticed a group of fully geared guys following us along a tree line. (I have no clue where we exactly were at the time other than the NW side of map I believe.) We kept trying to avoid them and but some how they kept closing the gap on us that we were trying to create. They then raised weapons as if taking aim at us and my friend yelled for them to stop or he will engage upon which they immediately engaged without any verbal communication on their side and then my friend filed the report. Upon reading the report, and all responses, it would seem it was just a misunderstanding and water under the bridge.

Hello @WesternGent a team of staff has looked over the original report and reached a conclusion to your appeal. Looking over the original report we've seen that it was handled and that no punishment is needed to be handed out towards you. In the future please check the forums regularly to see if you have been called in for a POV and avoid a situation like this to occur again. We will go ahead and lift your temp-ban.

Appeal outcome: Temp-ban lifted

Solved by: @lukaszxe & @Pontiff