S1 Severograd KOS

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1, Severograd Apartments 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-16 1:35

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: So I logged into the Severograd Camp led by the Chernarussians and hear someone saying hello. I said hello back as he kept saying hello. I went up to the stairs and saw someone coming up the stairs and he instantly shot me straight away. 

Edited by TheMrGasMask

Good day, I was involved in a situation immediately prior or shortly prior that could give context to the report here.

Prior, there was a huge gunfight going on between locals (not necessarily or exclusively the group living there, but Chernarussians at large) and others, Mexicans or w/e. The gunfight itself went on for about half an hour at least, thus must've roughly started at about 01:00 server time or some minutes before that. Logs should show a large injury or death toll prior. I eventually died due to friendly after 'bout 15 to 20 minutes, and I hear it went on, so when your death or apparent KOS happened it must've been in it or possibly at the end, if it concluded.

It was big and chaotic, so I'm assuming you were mistaken for an enemy by either side. From what I could tell during the firefight, it was sort of "territorial" with different areas held by different groups involved, so you likely were "in the wrong spot at the wrong time". I hope it helps give general context as to why you were likely shot.

Since it isn't a report about the firefight itself like the initial initiation, circumstances or what started it, I have no meaningful information to add other than a big firefight was going on at the time, or was in the aftermath, thus is likely the reason you were shot outright there at that location. There were also no clear uniforms or looks on either side that would've prevented possibly being mis-ID'd as unaffiliated party, I mean we even had friendly fire going on.

I was the one who shot you, what the man said above is true there was a huge fight between multiple groups and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

If you would like to talk this out I am more than willing, if not that is also fine. 

I do apologize for shooting you but I do hope you see where I'm coming from. 

Posted (edited)

Ohh that might explain all the guns laying around. That's fine bad time for me to log in, nobodies fault there. This report can be closed I wish to not have it open anymore 👍

Edited by TheMrGasMask

Just now, TheMrGasMask said:

Ohh that might explain all the guns laying around. That's fine bad time for me to log in, nobodies falt there. This report can be closed I wish to not have it open anymor👍

Thank you man, I do appreciate it. I am sorry for shooting you.

1 minute ago, ScarRP said:

Thank you man, I do appreciate it. I am sorry for shooting you.

All good mate ❤️

The Staff Team have reviewed this report.

We are glad that you were able to talk this out. We will honor the OPs request and close this report.

//Closed

Signed by: @Zanaan & @RandyRP