Server time (UTC): 2019-08-26, 04:13
Sign in to follow this  
Camo

The Chernarus Space Program Wasn't For Me

Posted (edited)

@evanthebrue Jackson Allen

I'm still holding my chest from laughing, and internally screaming as I am still alive... That was a close one...

Edited by CamoRP

2 minutes ago, DieselTheSnowMan said:

Last time I got in a car with you I didn't have the same luck man 🙂

Yeah, cars are a no-go when the server is full with 100 players on it. I was literally just gonna drive 100m and park it inside one of the garages and pick it up later, so it's out of sight. But yeah, this happend. I knew the second it started bouncing that dramatically it was time for me to bail.

I've noticed Sedans are a lot worse than Lada 4x4 cars. I don't plan on touching them anymore unless the server is under 40 players.

Also, I wasn't the one driving at that time. 😉 

Jackson Allen and I, made it from Tisy to Chernogorsk in my Lada 4x4 in one piece in under 15 minutes. I usually stay in 2nd gear, and drive under 60km/hr, especially in towns.

This happens to me every time, I think it's because I enjoy the thought of being so close yet so far, full send brother

Hahaha, that was awesome. That desperate bail right in time.

Oh DayZ... 

I was clenching for you buddy.  Not everyone is cut out for space though, stick to trading posts and you'll do great.

That was truly funny, imagine being inside of it when that happened. Oof

I remember getting in the new Olga and driving perfectly for a solid 30 minutes.

Then I lightly touched a bump, and in exactly 1 frame I went from perfectly stable on the road to being 25km in the sky.

I cried

Oh my lord,

I remember when @Elmo put on his jetpack after exiting a car, but this is... LOL