Server time: 2019-04-20, 15:19
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 1 hour, 40 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Gopnik22

S1-21:32 4-15-19 Killed with out a real RP reason

Okay so today me and some new friends I met where in the area of Zaprudnoe and where captured by men with black clothing mostly and blue arm bands on of them was interrogating me and I was mostly meeting his demands but of course Rped being angry and scared at the situation 

his friend earlier said if I gave them trouble or talked shit he would kill me well I guess he thought I was giving lip or what ever and as his buddy was talking to me he ran over and shot me in the head with no real warning or asking permission to execute me (they had me tied up and stripped me of all my gear ) 

as i couldn’t  screen shot fast enough and don’t record I’d like to ask the logs be pulled and the player talked to why he felt the need to be so trigger happy and not very engaging in Rp (my characters name is Dimitri Parkov)

Edited by Gopnik22

Hello @Gopnik22,

Please update your post with the report template found here:

You will have 24 hours to fix this or this report will be closed

Thank you @RandyRP I’ll be sure to follow the template this is my first report so sorry. But a concern I have is I do not have the ability to record my game play  can the report still go through ? I assure you I wouldn’t be making a report unless me and my other friend where Sure this was a wrongful character death.

The staff team has reviewed this report and agreed to honour OP's wishes. We are glad you managed to talk it out.

With that said, this report will be closed.

Signed by: @Pontiff, @RandyRP & @Banshee