Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 23:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Rutkiy

67th "Lopotev" Sotnya Recruitment (OPEN)

Posted (edited)

Who needs to be official if you never firefight?

Boys im so proud about everything we did so far, bringing fear into chernarus without taking peoples supplies and without pvping. this has been one of the best groups ive been a part of and I cant wait to see where the future brings us. 

Slava Chedaki

Edited by Jackfish

So... I guess me joining the group is out 🤷‍♂️

Sadly it went as it did... I cannot say I am very happy about it. I was hoping to have intelligent conversation IC cause Im actually passionate about communism topic ingame, but it is hard to do when there is like 5 people trying to talk to you and I have to keep track, who asked what and so on, not fun. I would rather have talked to one person, one of the guys with Chedaki hat. Whoever was doing most of the talking to me, I really felt you tried to listen and have proper conversation whilst others constantly interrupted and added confusion lot of the times... maybe cos it was 2AM + time and I was also bit tiered.

Also I am sad about that people who roughed you up were let go, yet in perspective my character (although being leftist anarchist/real communist) got executed cos of bad joke and hurt feelings.

I feel like execution was a bit too much. Considering this is the first time we met IC... torture or beating up would have been enough.

Now I will have to think about it if my character survived this or not... seems unlikely.

Overall fine hostile RP,  but too much confusion, interrupting and at I felt a bit rushed all the time... not good bases for RP and character development.

Thank you and good luck!

1 hour ago, Shanoby said:

So... I guess me joining the group is out 🤷‍♂️

Sadly it went as it did... I cannot say I am very happy about it. I was hoping to have intelligent conversation IC cause Im actually passionate about communism topic ingame, but it is hard to do when there is like 5 people trying to talk to you and I have to keep track, who asked what and so on, not fun. I would rather have talked to one person, one of the guys with Chedaki hat. Whoever was doing most of the talking to me, I really felt you tried to listen and have proper conversation whilst others constantly interrupted and added confusion lot of the times... maybe cos it was 2AM + time and I was also bit tiered.

Also I am sad about that people who roughed you up were let go, yet in perspective my character (although being leftist anarchist/real communist) got executed cos of bad joke and hurt feelings.

I feel like execution was a bit too much. Considering this is the first time we met IC... torture or beating up would have been enough.

Now I will have to think about it if my character survived this or not... seems unlikely.

Overall fine hostile RP,  but too much confusion, interrupting and at I felt a bit rushed all the time... not good bases for RP and character development.

Thank you and good luck!

I agree, to a degree. But you did ultimately end your own life by calling us no better than capitalist and also saying that we were lost etc. 

I wanted to make you join us, actually had no clue who you were. I wanted to give you a chance to fight beside us and support us but @Zipcouda had other plans.

I feel like we should meet up ingame again and not have you pk that would make me very upset as it was not how i and several others wanted that situation to go.

I have finally gotten a moment to properly comment on the whole uniform situation so here it goes.

From the perspective of the Lore, NAPA and Chedaki did not have official uniforms, they did however have a collection of clothing items and various parts of suits mixed and matched to form a certain "look". NAPA tend to go for a more green look with flecktarn, jeans, in combination with olive or green elements. Chedaki tend to stick to Russian VSR-93/98 (not in SA) and urban and woodland reed (also not in SA). So that's the lore side of things. 

Why a bunch of Chedaki guys would run around wearing stuff to look like NAPA is sort of odd, unless you are pretending to be them. NAPA has not existed since 2009 anyways.

I find this entire ordeal over clothing kind of odd at the end of the day. Nobody can copyright or say that anyone else can't wear something, that's just absurd. Most conflicts have a mix and match scheme with a certain look for either side, see Ukraine in this case or even Chechnya. But at the same time it does not make sense for Chedaki or pro-govt forces to run around wearing the opposite sides berets. I also would not run around looking like Chernarussian countryside militants, just doesn't make sense.

I'm not telling you that you can't wear something, or even a particular set of items, but from a Lore perspective it would be correct to mix and match a bit more or wear black, that's kinda the current BPR/Chedaki thing now given we don't have proper uniforms. My suggestion is to wear woodland camo along with the black berets or masks and some black. It doesn't make a ton of sense to dress like NAPA.

TL;DR: be sensible and dress how you should according to lore, but not to the point of splitting hairs over pixels

Posted (edited)

snip

Edited by OxeN

Posted (edited)

Hello,

We started this group not too long ago and we wanted to give people a good time, we wanted to focus on roleplay and focus on storylines. This is going very good in our and other people's eyes. Yet I hear some people complaining about our group. I know you can't make everyone happy and I respect that, but it makes me pretty sad to see that people complain about us on Discord and assume we do certain things, not having even met us before, but don't post feedback on our group page or PM us.

I would like to ask all the people who have feedback, positive or negative, to post it on our group thread or PM myself. We want as much feedback as we can get so we can make this group better and better each day.

Edited by Rutkiy

Wanted to come on here and praise the rp from the group that I received today. 
Thank you all for furthering our storylines of GenZ and for providing some outstanding hostile rp. especially @Jackfish & @OxeN as we had the most interaction with them during the encounter.

Good luck on getting accepted. I love that you're so story focused and not pvp or gear focused ❤️ 

Can quite honestly say that my encounters with these people have been nothing but tense and nerve racking whilst on my own or otherwise. The tunnel vision focused on the group goals and spreading your beliefs through any means necessary is interesting and I look forward to the consequences of some of y'all decisions in the longer scheme of things. I can't really fault anything from the treatment I've been given in game and the RP I've witnessed and observed from a, very far, distance.

Keep it up fella's and good luck.

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Wanted to come on here and praise the rp from the group that I received today. 
Thank you all for furthering our storylines of GenZ and for providing some outstanding hostile rp. especially @Jackfish & @OxeN as we had the most interaction with them during the encounter.

Good luck on getting accepted. I love that you're so story focused and not pvp or gear focused ❤️ 

mood GIF

Hell yea was a great time! thanks for the rp

Great group honestly, love the rp from you guys

Thank you for the RP you've provided. From the initial introduction in the green house to the summer camp, and even the little sit down in the orange brick house, it's been entertaining each time I've interacted with your group. I see how the influence for non-violence posed to your members on an IC level is evolving how the propaganda is spread, as well as the struggle to revert back to old ways. It's like watching an addict try and ween off their chosen drug (in this instance, torture and murder). I've particularly enjoyed my interactions with @Jackfish

Thank you all for the feedback! It means alot.

29 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Thank you all for the feedback! It means alot.

No problem bud

1 minute ago, GMAK said:

No problem bud

Reported.

have to leave som praise her for your guys steller rp you give of a special wibe as a hostile group that i have been missing 

have to say i em looking forword to the next time i meet you guys 🙂

Thank you all for the kind words!

Also, welcome @Lungan to the group!

Welcome to the fold.

Can't wait to bump into you guys as UN and see how we quarrel. Good luck, it's nice to see old groups reform.

54 minutes ago, Slouch said:

Cant wait to torture  meet you too ingame! 😉 

1 minute ago, Jackfish said:

Cant wait to...meet you too ingame! 😉 

Ohh thanks bud me too. *wink* *wink*

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -